Top Tribes

DeletedUser120206

Gawd who let Kirk out of his box? Come hop in the taxi I'll take ya back home where ya can stay put in your FedEx box :p

Maybe you can "arise" when you lead a tribe that has actually won a war or made it past midgame in TW career. Oh wait, TW Staff helped many of your case with "Disband tribe" button when under fire..

~Patrick

Schizophrenic

statements? lol

do you believe you sound reasonable? or do you even believe i could take a pleb like you seriously? dayum you must be really stupid

So this is another sponge, Take note of how to ruin a sponge.

Regardless of my reason surely you could refute a pleb like me, i am stupid therefore surely it is easier to contradict my statement made against you, than getting into a turd flinging contest with a stupid pleb. Why because i am stupid and have years more experience at it than you.

So it would be easier if you were to win the debate i have created with you by providing facts of why you aren't a sponge and in turn proving i am a stupid pleb.

Also please note a sponge is not really an insult but it rattles you to make a personal attack against me, which is fine because i am rubber and you are glue, what you throw at me sticks to you.

Now please engage me in an open debate and prove you are superior to me with logic and facts, or face humiliation.

The stupid pleb coming out now dropping logic on sponges like.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser119333

*pleb tapping keyboard*

To win a debate you have created with me? Speaking nonsense again.. All i am saying since my first reply is that you are a random keyboard smasher who i would actually rim easier than i breathe.. How's that a debate to win? :confused::confused::confused:

By the way, that GIF.. you know that's a greek character played on a movie based on greek history? Do you see what i am saying here? :rolleyes:

Schizophrenic

To win a debate you have created with me? Speaking nonsense again.. All i am saying since my first reply is that you are a random keyboard smasher who i would actually rim easier than i breathe.. How's that a debate to win? :confused::confused::confused:

By the way, that GIF.. you know that's a greek character played on a movie based on greek history? Do you see what i am saying here? :rolleyes:

Well the debate is that you could not, you dont have the skills to do it and your stats are garbage.

So my retort to that is this "taking into consideration that i am all those things you have aforementioned, what evidence/statistics can you bring to the table to back up that statement?"

So i have made a counter statement, you now post relevant information on why you could do it.

DeletedUser119333

You could be farming more, making your account stronger you know.. But i guess you prefer talking more, that's for sure

Schizophrenic

You could be farming more, making your account stronger you know.. But i guess you prefer talking more, that's for sure

I could but its hard when your tribe near you is farming it bone dry lol, plus im a duke thats my job, ive recruited a tribe that will walk my talk.

We all have our roles to play, yours is to play mine is to dictate and manipulate the course of this world, striving to make the environment more forgiving for my tribe. But since you are are sponge i wouldn't expect you to comprehend the complexities that involve making a tribe successful as you largely are a failure playing with other sponges.

I have openly admitted on the grand scheme of things in ~IL~ my role is minimal, warriors win worlds tacticians plan, that being said im sure i will rinse a few sponges at some point or another but i most look forward to a conflict with Creati and S-rank. That is the goal to beat the best, That is all i want to fight and beat the best on the world. Where as your tribe would bend over backwards to avoid it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119333

Damn, i knew that your answer would be that kind of an answer.

I will once and probably for the last time answer you seriously.
Your job is to walk your tribe through the world, not be a n1 player/farmer i agree with that. I am trying to state that spamming into externals is not how you are supposed to do it. You have more posts into w97 externals than anyone else, probably than everyone else combined. I kept on randomly offending you, cause that's what you are doing to my tribe without even giving you a reason to do so. You have never played against me, or most of my tribe mates, so you are not supposed to judge and offend a tribe that easily. I suggest you wait to encounter us first, and than if you win, you can trashtalk as much as you want to. I as an individual will accept any trolling/trashtalk if i get beaten, and have a proper;non offending chat; with anyone, including you.

That's me, replying seriously to you, although you are probably going to do your thing again. Brag about things you haven't accomplished yet.
:D:D:D

Schizophrenic

Damn, i knew that your answer would be that kind of an answer.

I will once and probably for the last time answer you seriously.
Your job is to walk your tribe through the world, not be a n1 player/farmer i agree with that. I am trying to state that spamming into externals is not how you are supposed to do it. You have more posts into w97 externals than anyone else, probably than everyone else combined. I kept on randomly offending you, cause that's what you are doing to my tribe without even giving you a reason to do so. You have never played against me, or most of my tribe mates, so you are not supposed to judge and offend a tribe that easily. I suggest you wait to encounter us first, and than if you win, you can trashtalk as much as you want to. I as an individual will accept any trolling/trashtalk if i get beaten, and have a proper;non offending chat; with anyone, including you.

That's me, replying seriously to you, although you are probably going to do your thing again. Brag about things you haven't accomplished yet.
:D:D:D

No you are wrong i have pointed out many flaws in your tribe and you also wrong, i have played against many of your tribes members and the formation is similar to that of smurfs on w86 and we all know how that ended up for them.

The externals are being used appropriately at this stage. We have all seen the core members of BOOB throught the ages of TW fail and fail and fail.

BOOB is a tribe with worst kind of players the ones who do okay 1 time and then talk down to beginners and treat them like dirt, you are the players that if you survive you do it as rank 2 tribes, clinging to the nutsacks of real players like the ones in my tribe.

DeletedUser119333

Non-sense again. Stating random stuff made out of your head.