How Can WET & Escape Win this WAR

DeletedUser121413

LOL OBEY only have 4 good player vs DEFY 3 good player vs RBH. YES A FEW DECENT PLAYER BUT MOST ARE WASHED UP.

DeletedUser121412

Oh right, the guy being babysat by Jake and Trex and bragging about the results he has thanks to them, please continue.

But to Jake and Trex, nice job on the defending.

Rofl babysitting how? They stacked one village and sent long range to others, no one sat me and my cos were busy with family time due to holidays. How is that me being babysat? You failed to execute another op properly, don't throw a tantrum. I congratulated you on your single cap because that's what you got from me, I killed over 500k troops and then recapped a village which yes jake and trex timed prenukes to but lets be honest you left a 300ms gap between your noble and support which I could have slipped the noble into aswell, jake and trex's nukes just allowed us to kill 3 stacks of your defense on a 0 wall. Too good to pass up, but hey if you want to cry foul because my tribe stacked against you then why don't you guys send home all your tribe defense so I can noble you out? Of course not that would be idiotic so why try to say that me getting tribe defense is babysitting? You clearly have a higher village count than your IQ but other than that I don't see where your going with this.

DeletedUser120518

You clearly have a higher village count than your IQ

dcc21c72e993296b2ddc9a7327fe9753.png

Clearly

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

You do know online IQ tests are worth shit and not an actual representation (they always overestimate by tons)? If you really want a real one, go to an institution that is actually qualified to give you one ;)

this one for example limits IQ to 200, while in reality there is no limit to IQ. William James Sidis for example was measured to have one of above 250 (and is overall considered the one with the highest IQ ever). So that's already an indication that this IQ test is fake AF

Posting this "test" here kind of proves the point he made... (facepalm)

DeletedUser120518

You do know online IQ tests are worth shit and not an actual representation (they always overestimate by tons)? If you really want a real one, go to an institution that is actually qualified to give you one ;)
Lets be honest, IQ tests are a load of crock that don't really accurately measure intelligence at all.

Yea i do know this however i'm not the one who mentioned iq nor do i have the option to get an actual iq test on christmas nor would i care take spend time in taking an extensive test.
TW and uni take up more than enough time already.

DeletedUser121412

Yea i do know this however i'm not the one who mentioned iq nor do i have the option to get an actual iq test on christmas nor would i care take spend time in taking an extensive test.
TW and uni take up more than enough time already.

Yes I mentioned your IQ because your clearly a troll living in his mothers basement with your primary skill being an external warrior =)

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

I've never understood this whole point about getting loads of villages on the land time. That only happens when either the account itself gives up, heavily misplays or is inactive. A full defence can on its own stop 2-3 villages from being taken, even when noble nukes and timed support are involved. Theoretically all initial hits should result in zero villages taken, which of course wasn't the case. It was not terribly executed, it wasn't up to my standards, but no better or worse than any other Op done on W96.

The sitter used up a lot of local troops stopping the original wave which allowed us to follow up and take all the villages. Galicia would have actually probably done better if the sitter hadn't have wasted so many troops on the initial wave on snipes and allowed some of the further out villages to go instead of stacking from a vulnerable core in a futile attempt to save every village, which would consequently allowed a better defence overall for the main cluster of villages.

Futhermore, you say that "nothing could be done", yet you simultaneously claim that the conquers were over four days, which would have allowed heavy cavalry support to arrive from 576 fields away. There seems quite a lot of discrepancy between these two ideas you hold and I question your grasp on the situation, both with Defy and RBH. Good tribes, in my mind, rarely if ever get caught with their pants down in a war that has essentially spanned since the early-game. I do suspect that Defy will continue to get caught with their pants down in future, not really what I expected considering the high praise that Jasper has given.

I do think, had it not been for the rest of the tribe needing the nukes elsewhere, I guess another 2-3 players would have fallen but I understand that decision.

somehow i forgot about this discussion. :( to get back at it in short notes; galicia went inactive, as i said 8 hrs before LT, and tossed us sit. while you were 4 days capping those vills off it, we stacked all other healthy accs, which is reason why you capped only galicia later as i've already said. in the end, from galicia we ate vills that local players were interested in and stacked few that were left with low morale (where OBEY slammed few nukes then and in addition i counted atleast 4 in this last OP aswell). so wether you give up few vills earlier or later it doesn't really matter as the outcome would be the same, vills that people want- go to us, most had to go to OBEY as we're not sitting on such amounts of def and few we leave as small "deathstars" on low morale. as i've said, RBH was nice surprise to me indeed, right until you guys pulled that stunt. i could understand when you repay in kind for something that happened on older world or tribe is cocky etc., but i don't think there was any reason aside for; "let's finish 'em off fast, nubs should die etc.". as for discrepancies, i'm pretty sure i found more in your posts throughout disscusion, just as saying; we lost barely few nukes, but if we had more we would cap more. maybe use the ones you were given better? it was almost 4-5 per every targeted vill afterall... :eek:

now giving this last OP where you capped 5 vills i think, i didn't had time to count all trains and initial targets on all accs that i've sat, but since you decided to land decent amount of trains at the same time i'd say it's far from 80% goal you mentioned earlier... yeah, this time we were a bit more prepared so i think my "off guard" comment on second OP still makes sense. if that C4- one of my favorite nubs, actually was sat when few trains landed i'm sure we'd have 3 less lost. :(

as for us getting even more sloppy throughout the game, i can't object that, i expect the same thing. :( for instance i still have w92 to finish, wouldn't sacrifice that for w96 in any moment, and as soon as new worlds start i'm sure people will simply remove their focus from w96 since there's nothing that's really holding any of us on this world aside from giving some honest fight to OBEY. that and there's sh*tload of players that never went above 10-20 vills, so it's nice to play with that kind for a change. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser120220

Dear Kirk,

In future cases, i'd suggest you step away from the alcohol before you do things like this.

Once again I'll explain that OBEY did not play dirty, you drove us away with your behaviour and actions.

-removed by moderator-

00c14ed2dbb436b4304dd5bc243e2cad.png

If you proceed to say things like this to your players while being drunk, kick them from council chat and not talk to them in the days following this you as a duke are causing your players to leave.

Even Becky confirmed you had consumed Alcohol on the night this happened.

da9e17363d9dabb2472861541930730e.png

Actions like this and especially when you don't fix them cause players to leave.

I happen to know people in OBEY, I have quite a few friends in OBEY and after the way, you decided to treat me and my co's there's no reason to stay in your tribe.

You call me a liar, you call OBEY liars but all I can really say you are a hypocrite.

You told wise that Bendyut was spying for you while he was in Wise, which was a straight-up lie, you simply didn't like him because he chose my side over yours.
I mean if he was your spy he would never have joined OBEY.
Besides, you have him blocked so he can't even pass on any information to you.

284961ef2545c63ad05db0cdfe2ba130.png

Also you proceed to tell Escape that Red Khan is my spy in Apex, while this isn't true at all.
I just know him from W91 where we are in the same tribe.

Perhaps it would be best for you to realise that your actions have consequences and accept those instead of painting me and basically everyone I know at this point as a bad person.
Go do something useful.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92554

What. Can someone English this for me

You need to be way more intoxicated to understand it

i had a lot of respect for obey.. until i found that the pre application went further ie superfrog and simpleperson ..) we will fight you dirty players until were gone. why because yr dirty.. you cannpot speak any words without some dam shitty addative..

you were supposed to be the be end end all! yet you couldnt be clean. and straight

so apex.. ypu apex this tribe youve been meaning to clean for a while recruoiting its members no9w declare on you.
why because yr a load of bollox.. (i say that with 10 yrs experience) you do not deserve.

so now feel free to do another obey oip
were waiting and will kick yrr fookin ass as we always have

kirk

I'll wait for the spear nukes your tribemates like to send

2018-01-10 07.20.06 pm.png

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
"You told wise that Bendyut was spying for you while he was in Wise, which was a straight-up lie, you simply didn't like him because he chose my side over yours.
I mean if he was your spy he would never have joined OBEY.
Besides, you have him blocked so he can't even pass on any information to you."

Also you proceed to tell Escape that Red Khan is my spy in Apex, while this isn't true at all.
I know you just know him from W91 where you were in the same tribe.

seems you get twisted info.. i was ASKED who was spying for apex in wise. by wise?? Apex dont have spies in wise.. but obviously if im asked im gonna answer..:) and benyut seemed appropriate.. as he was the last of you 3 pre named months ago to join obey. FACT so stop denying it. we would have prefered that some little respect was given by being a little more "up front with yr agreement with obey especially as we got wind of it.. its not good for any tribe knowing yr top players have already been ear marked to grow/undermine the tribe they are in to qualify for obey. so please let me be a little aggrieved here.

also regarding red khan, hes in apex.. im aware of his being with you on other worlds and hes doing a fine job in apex thankyou.. i havent said anything to escape regarding him..
in fact apex dont talk much at all.. we just plod on.
so my declaration against the odds is simply venting what you caused in the first place.. so now let this end.. you have yr rubbish excuses and i have facts..
no more said on the matter.. i await you and no doubt some final op in my direction.. enjoy! :)