Every Dog has its Day.....

atmospherecf

Yeah you're right.

Food provides sustenance .... you're more so like the Ebola of W97 since all you do is take away from the game with your nefarious ingame dealings & failed external trollings :D

Also funny how AA all begged me to post more content until I start talking the truth about your bad tribe & then all of a sudden I'm a "spammer." :p Cute :D

Clyde, your making this too obvious. We already know, Creati is the favorite to win this world, and you guys have some of the best players in TW, Just chill and enjoy Tribal wars.

As for my tribe, we have no famous players. We are a tribe of strangers trying to make something out of this world. I'm enjoying the journey, and I love the drama.... cheers mate

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Delusional ?

I shot down your point & countered with a prediction :)

Most of mine have been pretty good so far this world :s

I think its you who was delusional for recruiting refugees and not thinking it would spark another front for you :)

Oh god so much I wanna say but I just can't yet :( I would have given you the info but I don't communicate well with refugee camps ;)

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not at you but how I feel when someone comments something nice but doesn't like ma post :( :p

giphy.gif

let me like you then

DeletedUser121485

Now that Creati isn't scared of UNDER anymore they can focus on the small tribes that they thought were plotting a "gangbang" against them.
You really don't have to put all the effort into sending all those fakes, we know when your nobles are coming, we just can't defend it. :p

Well, at least I saved up enough PP so I might actually last a little longer next time. :)

giphy.gif

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Ronnie I can't stop laughing xD Too bad EBay skills don't translate to TW huh :(

Now that Creati isn't scared of UNDER anymore they can focus on the small tribes that they thought were plotting a "gangbang" against them.
You really don't have to put all the effort into sending all those fakes, we know when your nobles are coming, we just can't defend it. :p

Well, at least I saved up enough PP so I might actually last a little longer next time. :)

giphy.gif

Thought ?

Mate just because I pulled your pathetic coalition apart without launching an incoming doesn't mean it never existed :x

But yeah it does make cleaning you guys up much easier :p

I'm honestly overjoyed with the success this PnP has accomplished :D so much salt from so many :p Who knew I could spark a world war :D

And now I will leave you little trolls to bicker amongst yourselves here while we play the game and prepare to noble you there :p

Until my next PnP I bid you farewell :D

DeletedUser

That's quite the 360 in thinking ronnie :)

EBay gonna call again when we OP you? Or was it vacation :( sometimes I get them twisted ;) Maybe next time you can just say <generic quitting excuse> :D

Strange words from ex Corp member. :D

DeletedUser119333

Delusional ?

I shot down your point & countered with a prediction :)

Most of mine have been pretty good so far this world :s

I think its you who was delusional for recruiting refugees and not thinking it would spark another front for you :)

Oh god so much I wanna say but I just can't yet :( I would have given you the info but I don't communicate well with refugee camps ;)

Yet again the same stuff. I'll tell you once more i am just a member of BOOB and i have nothing to do with recruitments, diplomacy or whatsoever.
You wanna say stuff like these to someone?; find those leading my tribe and go ahead. I am not the one to discuss any of those stuff.

The point you shot down, was that creati and under merged. How did you shot it down again? Might have lost some messages during the proccess, i apologize.

DeletedUser121485

Ronnie I can't stop laughing xD

Thought ?

Mate just because I pulled your pathetic coalition apart without launching an incoming doesn't mean it never existed :x

But yeah it does make cleaning you guys up much easier :p

I'm honestly overjoyed with the success this PnP has accomplished :D so much salt from so many :p Who knew I could spark a world war :D

And now I will leave you little trolls to bicker amongst yourselves here while we play the game and prepare to noble you there :p

Until my next PnP I bid you farewell :D

Maybe you know more than I do, but as far as I know there were never any real plans of forming a coalition against Creati.
You're free to PM me with whatever evidence you have of the coalition.
Unless you mean supporting our allies when they have incomings, this is probably the scariest thing you've encountered on w97 so far.
I think you suffer from megalomania. Not everything that is happening in this world is related to Creati you know.
Only thing I personally did was reach out to UNDER what their plans were but never really got a real reaction and I guess we all know why that was, right.

I have to give credit where credit is due, you are a skilled tribe and I enjoy your posts on this forum, but by being so disrespectful to the smaller players you are not making yourself very popular and your coalition or gangbang which you are so afraid of might come maybe sooner than later. How sure are you your 4 new players are as genuine as you think them to be?

DeletedUser74261

They came to us mate :) Why would we turn down 4 good players? Especially when any single of those 4 players is worth more than the entirety of BOOB.

So I wonder why they wanted to join us over your abhorred excuse for a tribe?

I dunno I guess we'll just have to let them run rampage through this really awful core tribe that's already losing a two front war to prove themselves :p I hope you enjoy your refugees ;)

#NoOneLikesUNDERBOOBS

P.S. Also No one feels bad for tribes that start their own gangbangs ;)

Just a clarification and FYI...apparently you have mistaken KenneyLovesDaVette, to whom you replied to in this post, as a member of BOOB when in fact, he is not in BOOB nor has he ever been in BOOB.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Maybe you know more than I do, but as far as I know there were never any real plans of forming a coalition against Creati.
You're free to PM me with whatever evidence you have of the coalition.
Unless you mean supporting our allies when they have incomings, this is probably the scariest thing you've encountered on w97 so far.
I think you suffer from megalomania. Not everything that is happening in this world is related to Creati you know.
Only thing I personally did was reach out to UNDER what their plans were but never really got a real reaction and I guess we all know why that was, right.

I have to give credit where credit is due, you are a skilled tribe and I enjoy your posts on this forum, but by being so disrespectful to the smaller players you are not making yourself very popular and your coalition or gangbang which you are so afraid of might come maybe sooner than later. How sure are you your 4 new players are as genuine as you think them to be?

I don't post to be popular - I post because few others on this world put any time at all into these forums other than to shoot the few who are trying down :(

I've also never said I was afraid of a gangbang lol - all I said was trying to coordinate one on us is grounds for war :)

Respect is earned, not given. You rim tribes haven't earned my respect because I make your tribes fall apart with fakes :) AA has never had it (s-rank did & ~A~ did before Percy bent over backwards for Ronnie) but im not going to lie and speak positively about tribes that aren't good & are about to fall apart :)

DeletedUser116033

All in time, better it reveals itself to them than to be told. Makes it better for spectators and I already have the sweet popcorn ready, don't do salty. :p

-M A R I O-

I guess the same reason and question can be applied to their recruitment of RefinedGentlemen.

Now, you shouldn't go running your mouth about things that you have no idea about. ;)

The guy you all just recruited has incommings, while on the other hand...Your tribe knew and recruited the Revolutio account while it had incomings from me and then proceeded to stack it. We killed every bit of his offence(which he used as defence) and defence, so please explain to me how he could have ever attacked us and how we could ever be refugees? Id say you need to learn about what the true definition of that word means in this game.

Also the most hilarious part about this all is how AA repeatedly tried to get us to join and then offered to essentially kick Revolutio and let us eat him if we joined. Some loyalty you got going around in AA eh?

Like i said, don't go running your mouth about which you know nothing of.

-Ben

Last edited:

DeletedUser121485

I don't post to be popular - I post because few others on this world put any time at all into these forums other than to shoot the few who are trying down :(

I've also never said I was afraid of a gangbang lol - all I said was trying to coordinate one on us is grounds for war :)

Respect is earned, not given. You rim tribes haven't earned my respect because I make your tribes fall apart with fakes :) AA has never had it (s-rank did & ~A~ did before Percy bent over backwards for Ronnie) but im not going to lie and speak positively about tribes that aren't good & are about to fall apart :)

I get that and like I said I enjoy your posts very much. I'm just full of salt because I'm the victim right now lol.
But I stand by my point that we never even got close to trying to coordinate a real attack. All we did was try to find people who were in the same boat like us so we could defend a little bit more. Everyone has been scared of the growth of Creati from the start. There's no way anyone can compete with that if you don't have PP to begin the world with.
It's true that we did nothing so far to earn 'respect', but that doesn't mean you have to treat those people like dirt as well. :)
The "You rim tribes" statement is just another example of that. Show some respect for the rim in general because you've been running west that's facts! ;)

Good luck!

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I get that and like I said I enjoy your posts very much. I'm just full of salt because I'm the victim right now lol.
But I stand by my point that we never even got close to trying to coordinate a real attack. All we did was try to find people who were in the same boat like us so we could defend a little bit more. Everyone has been scared of the growth of Creati from the start. There's no way anyone can compete with that if you don't have PP to begin the world with.
It's true that we did nothing so far to earn 'respect', but that doesn't mean you have to treat those people like dirt as well. :)
The "You rim tribes" statement is just another example of that. Show some respect for the rim in general because you've been running west that's facts! ;)

Good luck!

Controlling the rim is just intelligent gameplay - it's where the best farming is :D

We do run west though, that's facts. ;)

DeletedUser110019

Side 1:
Tribes: Creati
Side 2:
Tribes: UNDER

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 1
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66,220
Side 2: 2,882
Difference: 63,338

chart

honestly i think with the specific new recruits from under to creati it wasn't really a war more of a eating time