The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

DeletedUser121412

Snu, first Smiler sending 170 ram nukes and now you sending nukes with only caps :D I thought you were pro mate?

We are all botters as we managed to defend your mighty onslaught?

If anyone wants a laugh have a look at this.
https://en95.tribalwars.net/public_report/6bf7a74dec12ff94e09153e243e4e702?t=8753993

Thats a great build there, teach me?

You'll also notice a lot of ones with a few spears etc and every attack untimed. You will also no trains or nobles. If you really can't figure out what I was doing you really shouldnt be on this game friend. Though to be fair I didn't notice the no rams in the nuke when I sent it =P I was dumping nukes into jade simply to damage farms and see where he defended and did not. But please assume all my nukes are like and defend just for this. PLEASE do this. We can also talk about Pis 100-170 ram attacks or the 500 cat attack the other day targeting a rally point? But hey your pros right?

DeletedUser118416

I love it when people call out simple mistake like changing the target of catapults.

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All I hear is talk from the big albanian who uses the world bruh and kid in the same sentence proving you are a useless millennial. Go vote for oprah and leave me alone.

That burn :D ....... oh nooo how could you.....You big bad bully..... Ahhh now I can't show my face in public anymore. That's it guys and girls. I am done with tw and life. I mean his roast was soo bad that the only thing left for me to do is hit delete :D .

Its funny that you assume I know who Oprah is xD or the fact that you assume I have ever voted for someone in my life. That is the problem with you.

You just assume things and make up stories. You see the world the way you want it with your horse blinders :p . Keep walking the way matt whips you to. I am sure the grass is greener on the other field if you just keep walking ;) .

Deleted User - 10618707

tenor.gif

Secret candid cam of Snu and Matt

Deleted User - 10618707

What does Jade have to do with us?

Didn't have to look far...I'll just leave this here

8-72MKzTQ5WK5M7_939pjw.png

DeletedUser118416

Having defense in a offense is not uncommon especially when one of the old co's is used to being op'd repeatedly (I would know as they are a old co player of Vlad). Building 1-2 packets in a off doesn't really dampen the damage of the nuke only by like 2-5% and you get 2 extra packets per off. It just looks like it was sent all by accident to be honest. Using these sort of things to elevate your ego is incredibly sad even if it wasn't what I said above just accidentally putting wrong template on can build that in around a day. Maybe was just killing them off instead of going through decommission slowly.

DeletedUser121288

You'll also notice a lot of ones with a few spears etc and every attack untimed. You will also no trains or nobles. If you really can't figure out what I was doing you really shouldnt be on this game friend.
Sooooooo, it's pro when you have spears etc. in your nukes, but if bacardi does it then he's a n00b? :D

tenor.gif

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well back to the romper room , how is all you kids doing ? Just a heads up Balian is getting tired of playing this game with a bunch of aldults who act like little kids and debating on just leaving the community it's too lame.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Well back to the romper room , how is all you kids doing ? Just a heads up Balian is getting tired of playing this game with a bunch of aldults who act like little kids and debating on just leaving the community it's too lame.

Please do go. I think you are too good for us

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Please do go. I think you are too good for us

Oh don't worry it's coming , but not fully I will still play small accounts in beginning world's just to slow down the players who I really dislike . Like TD , you , arcward and a few others.