Hot message leader

Deleted User - 10770065

Its ok when you have 1493 points and your main village is ours to insult us :p:p:p:p:p

f1481747fbfeaa5464daae8c7d47ada7.jpg

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

DeletedUser122111

Another one "pro player " btw if you want to win in insult contest , its ok i will let you

Is this also jasper and chris tribalwars school

PAYG

0e935869a97255a2ae414241fc467195.jpg

p.s. you even missed the country where i come from ....

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Another one "pro player " btw if you want to win in insult contest , its ok i will let you

Is this also jasper and chris tribalwars school

PAYG

0e935869a97255a2ae414241fc467195.jpg

Kurtis is ........... Kurtis.

No other word can be used to describe him :p

odakle si?

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Funnily enough, he has no interest in you or where your from. Its his personal war with his good pal Krieger now entering the 4th world they would meet :)

DeletedUser122111

I said go to back to your dirty balkan slums, I didn't say the balkans were a dirty slum. But you can bend my words to suit yourself if you want. Go rage quit more accounts over petty shit ;););)

Only one who did rage quitt is you , after we destroyed you :D:D:D

DeletedUser122111

Funnily enough, he has no interest in you or where your from. Its his personal war with his good pal Krieger now entering the 4th world they would meet :)

You even missed the country where krieger lives

i cant belive how stupid you are

and we dont have any connections with him

doctor and smajke are in connection with him :D:D:D

Deleted User - 10770065

speaking of irony....

isn't that why you had to restart on w100? o_O

because you lost your nuke & got recapped so you threw everything out of your pram like a likkle tot & restarted on the rim to hunt me down because of your anger issues that I exposed you as a coward too afraid to attack an inactive noob on w97 without getting him to clear his villages for you :D

I can't wait to watch you rage again xD

But I quit Riot! before this partly due to you, I was just trying to get that villa before I did to use up my nuke. And I wasn't angry when I lost my nuke and 2nd villa I couldn't care less about this world, you can ask your leadership if you really want.

And yes, I asked you a favour so I could save my nukes for more important targets (IL) and also to see if you were a changed person as I was dragged into this tribe by your friend, Lin, to give you a "second chance". But of course you delete me and send logs to IL because that's the little childish boy you are and knew then, you were the same old person.

Have fun Fleezy!!

DeletedUser122111

But I quit Riot! before this partly due to you, I was just trying to get that villa before I did to use up my nuke. And I wasn't angry when I lost my nuke and 2nd villa I couldn't care less about this world, you can ask your leadership if you really want.

And yes, I asked you a favour so I could save my nukes for more important targets (IL), but of course you delete me and send logs to IL because that's the little childish boy you are.

Have fun Fleezy!!

f1481747fbfeaa5464daae8c7d47ada7.jpg

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score

And yes, I asked you a favour so I could save my nukes for more important targets (IL), but of course you delete me and send logs to IL because that's the little childish boy you are.

Have fun Fleezy!!

Yeah you asked me a favour.........

but why would I do one for you? You tried to get me kicked from this very w100 tribe & vocally blocked my re-entry on w97 to Creati - So really I don't owe you anything & was happy to provide those logs to IL to enjoy a laugh at how pathetic you are.

The fact you came begging someone you just treated like shit behind their back to get villages cleared for you is just laughable & just shows what a spineless person you are in general :D I am so glad you rage left the tribe because honestly we've been much better off without your constant negativity

I seriously hope you take a good hard look in the mirror shaun because you really need to.

Deleted User - 10770065

Yeah you asked me a favour.........

but why would I do one for you? You tried to get me kicked from this very w100 tribe & vocally blocked my re-entry on w97 to Creati - So really I don't owe you anything & was happy to provide those logs to IL to enjoy a laugh at how pathetic you are.

The fact you came begging someone you just treated like shit behind their back to get villages cleared for you is just laughable & just shows what a spineless person you are in general :D I am so glad you rage left the tribe because honestly we've been much better off without your constant negativity

I seriously hope you take a good hard look in the mirror shaun because you really need to.

Well you've been getting the wrong information or you're interpreting the information wrongly. I initially didn't want you in Riot!, but I offered myself to not play (when you did the drama antics in Creati) but Lin convinced me otherwise to play with you and at the same time I said that I was fine with you re-joining Creati. (Leadership wasn't having it, however)

But yeah, the pure bs in your third paragraph again, makes me happy I'm not there to deal with you anymore.

Deleted User - 10770065

When you run out of things to say so you call me a sub par player.

giphy.gif

When you're celebrating against your own tribemates losing a villa (sweetmisery)

crying-laughing-gif-8.gif

Deleted User - 10770065

You're skipping over the racist part.

That's kinda the main point :p

EDIT:
Also no what happened to sweetmisery sucked :(

Just the fact you rage quit due to BM has to make me thank them a little since we no longer have to put up with you :)

d736b0f8849af3099963fab0ef276bd4.png

MindlessScrawnyIzuthrush-size_restricted.gif

DeletedUser118986

As for Cold Eagle, our tribe is above posting every little nuke/noble killed (it's part of the game). You keep re-posting the same checklist as if you have already "won" this war. You take all of these posts personally and have insults ready for everything. I was doing the same thing for a short bit and realized how bad it made me look, so I stopped and have focused more on in game stuff. The war is fairly stalemate when you look at the stats, and that is pretty impressive for fighting a coalition three times our size. Your main success so far has been attacking isolated accounts (congrats). But what about that lovely Northern cluster that has been taking massive losses lately? What about the southern players who are barely hanging on as they are getting hammered daily?

The war is far from over and I am honestly enjoying every moment of the in game action. It's nice having a real fight and not a hug fest.

Last edited by a moderator: