What's the minimum time between nobles on 100.....

DeletedUser80720

Yeahhh... Maths is involved a lot with running a successful account. From what I know, you've got exactly 0 experience of that.

Also, winning a world has absolutely no bearing on skill.
well you obviously dont know much then ^^

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I once won a world playing strictly on my phone the entire world #skillz

Murder Incorporated

You don't even need to be good at math anymore. Just plug it into the attack planner. Not like the old days when you needed a notebook and pencil

Murder Incorporated

Honestly guys, this has been a blast. Most fun I've had on externals in a long time. Stay classy.

giphy.gif

Mr. Cringer Pants

Interestingly, I just proved my example. The ones at :X49 are sent at axe speed while :X39 are at ram speed.

All supports sent from 456|630 to 457|631 to land at 01:57:32:XXX. 10 ms difference sent from same village to the same village. Just like my example in prior posts.

a62ee50afd2012129e72fa164b7c26d3.png

56dc3da7d680b019123528610b1818b6.png

I guess I broke TW using a legal and legit method taught to me in w50 by a forum mod/coder that no longer plays. Zero addons were used. 100% legal and following all settings in w97, since we cannot violate settings and I don't understand how to apply basic rules/settings with in game actions. Also, I failed at math with basic addition and subtraction.

Last edited:

Mithrae

Boys, boys, let's all settle down so Uncle Mithrae can dispense his gentle wisdom as a shepherd does to his... um... Look, just listen to me, aight?

Book of Mithrae 1:1
I'm not overcomplicating things.
Yes, yes you were.

Book of Mithrae 1:2
Don't try to explain things to me. You have demonstrated a fragrant lack of knowledge on the most basic of game mechanics. It's frustrating.
He's been correct in all he's said; he's saying the same things, just in a more complicated manner. And I think you meant "flagrant lack of knowledge," unless you were complimenting his cologne.

Book of Mithrae 1:3
"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."
image.png

Mr. Cringer Pants

@Mithrae

Thanks...

The only thing complicated with my explanation was providing supporting documents and hypothetical examples. I know its hard for some people to comprehend and smayke seemed a little confused with a "basic" explanation so I expanded it into further details with in game screen caps, instead of just flaming the person.

This entire debate was pointless. Not all new players understand what "GAP" means and how it's applied. Hence why I supported my point with examples making it more of a complex post.

Silly debate overall and the fact Malreaux needs to inflate his ego and just straight up called me "stupid" for literally no reason pretty much demonstrates the type of person he is.

Anyway, I'm gonna go back to sucking at TW in w97 and back to mentoring someone new in w100. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10017355

a62ee50afd2012129e72fa164b7c26d3.png

56dc3da7d680b019123528610b1818b6.png

I guess I broke TW using a legal and legit method taught to me in w50 by a forum mod/coder that no longer plays. Zero addons were used. 100% legal and following all settings in w97, since we cannot violate settings and I don't understand how to apply basic rules/settings with in game actions. Also, I failed at math with basic addition and subtraction.

This is easily the most bot looking screenshot so far, the support gap is 50ms yet your commands are all exactly 100ms apart. Looks like commands output by someone who forgot to change the setting on their extension?

Mithrae

This is easily the most bot looking screenshot so far, the support gap is 50ms yet your commands are all exactly 100ms apart. Looks like commands output by someone who forgot to change the setting on their extension?

It's a screenshot from a flag world with a well-developed K64, not this one ;)

Edit: In fact he said it was W97 in his post :D

Mr. Cringer Pants

I'll break this down very simply since complex explanations are not getting accepted.

1.) No, this is 100% not a bot nor extension nor addon. It's 100% legit and legal using Opera 12.16 shortcuts and bookmarking. It's 100% approved. I used an example from w97 since I'm active there(as explained in the post you just quoted, it's even in your post #73, kindly reread my post). The support gap is 100ms, that's why it's not 50ms since w97 is a 100ms gap.

1623102e269e10f8fb2b848b75933bd7.png

2.) I use shortcuts and bookmarks to send the attacks. 100% legal using built-in browser functions.

3.) Support is not limited to 5 supports at a time in a support train. I used support instead of attack, to prove my other point mentioned in a previous post in this thread. This is an in game settings function. I'm ofc an idiot whom sucks at TW and doesn't understand how to evaluate in game settings, as artfully displayed by Malreuax. Clearly, he needs to be "right" 100% of the time otherwise he throws a hissy fit and starts flaming instead of taking the time to break things down methodically.

4.) I technically supported the barb and then sniped the 'incoming support' with a 10ms difference from the same village. See the difference between: The ones at XX:349 are sent at axe speed while XX:339 are at ram speed.

5.) There were two supports sent at a different time from the same village using the t-train method. Approximately 22 minutes difference in sending times for the supports. It's why there was a flame fest without me here to 'defend' myself.

I really don't know why everyone is having trouble comprehending in game actions and I'm being flamed for it. I'm trying to offer insight on how to play this game functionally while following all in game rules and settings. I agree my explanations were long winded and slightly confusing but people were struggling with the basic explanations.

If you'd like me to chat with you on skype, I'd be happy to. Just shoot me a PM on the forums and I'll gladly break it down for you. Otherwise, just listen to Mithrae and have some faith I'm not stupid enough to post illegal actions on a public forum.

EDIT: Personal note: I pride myself in playing games legitly without breaking or violating any in-game rules. All of what I'm doing was taught to me by an ex-mod named Scotty whom also did javascript coding. We met in w50 - Tribe: ODA.

EDIT #2: @Malreaux, I just evaluated your TW stats. The most villages you've had was 62 in W1. Followed by 37 in w2, 28 in w3 and 21 in w63 and 15 in w47. Based on your growth this world in CODE, you seem to be doing well in startup/early game but your account has not been under pressure. Historically, speaking your account has flopped at midgame when the pressure is on. Perhaps you need some mentoring with respect to macro-manging an account once you start getting incoming and multiple trains. I don't know how the actual history played out so won't comment anymore, just a statistical analysis.

I'm not by any means saying you are "bad" at TW, but based on your trash talking and comments here you can't really put your money where your mouth is. We will see how things pan out for you long term in w100.

a037ad744172c94993ff9d6973ac6b4a.png

For rank 2, this shows you've had it easy this world with respect to in game actions. Despite how you've targeted me for no reason other than to boost your own self-worth on these forums, I still wish you the best w100 and hope to see some really nice reports coming out of CODE and Malreaux account.

Good luck in w100 and game on!

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

I still don’t get it and need someone to post again an example of 50ms gap from same village and different village and landing within same 50ms

Technically, this thread's debate blew up over sending within 50ms landing from the SAME village with different troop speeds. Not from different villages. :confused:

I give up. :(

I'll just award myself:

7ff9295473bb4ff8d7ea44e65b372e0b.png

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Since this thread is full of genius's. Remind me again what happens when 2 attacks hit in the same ms? First one that was send lands first right?
And support always lands before attacks in the same ms?

Just asking since it does happen from time to time.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Since this thread is full of genius's. Remind me again what happens when 2 attacks hit in the same ms? First one that was send lands first right?
And support always lands before attacks in the same ms?

Just asking since it does happen from time to time.

From what I understand it there is a hidden extra ms that is used to determine the land time of things. The way you see it ordered is the way it will land.

I.e. if support and attack both land same ms and the support is showing first then it will land before the attack but the calculation for the order is not available for us mere mortals to observe

Mr. Cringer Pants

From what I understand it there is a hidden extra ms that is used to determine the land time of things. The way you see it ordered is the way it will land.

I.e. if support and attack both land same ms and the support is showing first then it will land before the attack but the calculation for the order is not available for us mere mortals to observe

This seems to be the consensus. I've seen support and attack land on same MS twice since joining the TW servers 7 years ago and had support land first both times. Must have been lucky. I was taught(7 years ago) that support lands first but being a mere mortal does have its downsides...

I think I miss Travian...

NVM that game sucked, TW all the way!