What's the minimum time between nobles on 100.....

DeletedUser1082

Pro tip to any new players; don't listen to advice from morons. Just speaking generally.

DeletedUser50733

Since this thread is full of genius's. Remind me again what happens when 2 attacks hit in the same ms? First one that was send lands first right?
And support always lands before attacks in the same ms?

Just asking since it does happen from time to time.

I actually managed this with nobles on w90, both landing same ms but one with a ton more troops than the other. I sent a ticket to find out which would land first, lemme see if I can find it.

PS Picture time again :D
upload_2018-6-19_9-12-15.png

DeletedUser50733

Okay can’t find the ticket from that instance, I’m sure they did actually answer it! However I found another ticket asking the same question which I’ll post just for the Lolz :D

Nathan Potter 2017-02-01 16:08:47
I have a question regarding timing, and this occurred as a potential scenario just the other day.

The train was:

Village: LoneStar 020 (651|490) K46
Wall level: 20
Defender: 3000 1500 0 1508 200 0 0 1303 0 50 0 0 0

Noble 002 W (601|520) K56 --> Arrival time: Jan 29, 2017 18:17:31:187 Sandover
Noble 002 W (601|520) K56 --> Arrival time: Jan 29, 2017 18:17:31:287 Sandover
Snipe @ 18:17:31:386
Noble 002 W (601|520) K56 --> Arrival time: Jan 29, 2017 18:17:31:387 Sandover
Noble 002 W (601|520) K56 --> Arrival time: Jan 29, 2017 18:17:31:487 Sandover

My snipe is bolded.

My question is, is it possible to successfully anti-snipe that?

Would the anti-snipe have to land on .386ms or .387 to get in between and kill the noble?

What happens if they land on the same ms? Which will occur first, the 'attack' or the 'defense'?

I'd love to know the answer!

Thanks,
Nathan
Tribal Wars - Customer Support 2017-02-02 01:56:20
Hello Nathan Potter,

We do not engage in hypothetical situations such as this. Your best option, should such a rare situation actually ever occur, is to plan for the worst and hope for the best.

Best Regards,

Maeve
Senior In-game Moderator

Mithrae

First attack sent will land first.

So does "sent" mean when the player clicked on the 'send action' button, or when it arrives at its destination? You may think it's obvious, but we've already enjoyed two pages of vicious argument over this term ;)

(Totally not trying to pour oil on the fire here, I would never do such a thing...)

Themis

So does "sent" mean when the player clicked on the 'send action' button, or when it arrives at its destination? You may think it's obvious, but we've already enjoyed two pages of vicious argument over this term ;)

(Totally not trying to pour oil on the fire here, I would never do such a thing...)

Sent meant clicked on "send action". Thought it was obvious when we were discussing attacks hitting at same time (at ms).

DeletedUser50733

From what I remember of the ticket that got answered (that I can’t find, must have sent it from a different acc) I *think* they go deeper than milliseconds - they go to microseconds to determine.

Not 100% on that, cause my memory isn’t great, but they did give me a definitive answer and I’m positive that’s it.

Deleted User - 10017355

This isn't always the case, apparently the clock has more values than we are shown (i.e. 00:00:000xxx) and the values we aren't shown are taken into account when two commands appear to be landing at the exact same time. If you are able to see both commands, i.e. when defending or attacking with command share etc. the commands will always land in the order they are shown.

It's like I already answered this question.

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I always thought its 50:50 chance for attack to land before or after. Well, if you are lucky enough, it will make an OP snipe/antisnipe, or if you are not lucky that day, it will be useless

DeletedUser121584

Noobs!!! You ever heard of attack id? Every attack has an ID... if attacks land at the same ms the first attack that was sent will land first.

DeletedUser80720

I feel embarrassed for you at this point.
not embarrassed its a fact

the attack IDs have been random now for a few years that is why you can no longer use attack IDs to judge when an attack was sent

mattcurr

Visible attack id is random. 9/10 first one sent will land first there are situations where this is not true. I'm sure Nauz or I have explained this properly before somewhere I'm too lazyto expand further than that right now. I was specifically asked to explain how it works that's the only reason I popped in toodles