How to win a world. #KirksWay

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'll give some more facts here..cant remember what world it was but i was in kirks tribe..i played offensive,well kirk loved me when i was clearing targets for the tribe..but when i needed support he sent none to me because he didnt think it was important..needless to say it was the fastest time i ever been nobled out..from that day forward..i said i would never let him be my duke again! kirk is an ok player..but crappy duke! the way he talks to his players and his demands no one will put up with it..no wonder why he never won a world..his tribe always falls apart and in most cases due from his mouth....i dont blame hex at all..been their and done it! kirk is like brad from the gents..both of them cant be trusted and makes you wanna scream if you had to listen to them for a good period of time...

TW will do just fine with out kirk...i just hope his dedicated followers will be ok...i think it was time for kirk to quit...and personally i wont miss him..just facts! he was a bully of this game..and bully's always get what they deserve..fair well kirk..wish you all the best!o_O
He hasn't quit, he came back today. He is at W102.

Murder Incorporated

He should have stayed quit honestly and seriously. Sounds like he has a video game addiction problem. The WHO has deemed this a real thing now.

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I heard people go to w102 because its not "challenging" to play without pp and watch tower

I still dont know what to think about it

Murder Incorporated

I heard people go to w102 because its not "challenging" to play without pp and watch tower

I still dont know what to think about it

Well here is what I think about it..

giphy.gif

Confused? Does this not make sense? It doesn't have to. It's friggin Tommy Wiseau!! :p

Murder Incorporated

Only if your name was Mark. I'd seriously never stop saying things like , "Mark, oh hi Mark" every time you said something lol

DeletedUser119075

Kirk loves this game, to the extent that he will get too emotional over it and hold stupid grudges.

Also if you don't agree with him, he will despise you for a lifetime. If you are marked as red on the map, he will treat you like you killed his loved ones.

But aside from that, HE IS GREAAAAAAAT

DeletedUser121413

Everyone whine about kirk is like all the people whine about brad when he dip. You know what you in for when you join world. Kirk was kirk so you dip on bugz first chance you get. These para ex bugz people have 0 sympathy from me they are just snivelling cowards try to save their skin.

Murder Incorporated

Everyone whine about kirk is like all the people whine about brad when he dip. You know what you in for when you join world. Kirk was kirk so you dip on bugz first chance you get. These para ex bugz people have 0 sympathy from me they are just snivelling cowards try to save their skin.

They don't need your sympathy any more. They are finally in a good tribe with stable leadership. Save your sympathy for kirk and his issues. The people that left bugz never owed kirk a thing. It's not like they all left en masse. They left because kirk got them into a completely avoidable war and didn't even have them prepared for it. When you join a tribe you put your trust in leadership. When you do that leadership has an obligation to put you in situations where you can flourish whenever possible. Kirk did the opposite of that. So if kirk broke this circle of trust why should his members suffer for him? Those players had every right to leave and I'll tell you first hand that blaming these members for bugz' downfall is just wrong. I've seen first hand they are active and helpful and are good players.

Murder Incorporated

The war was not a particularly smart idea from either side.

I could see that. In fact at the beginning I was of the same opinion. However seeing kirk's way of leading, or lack of it, his tribe's villages will be better used by us than partnering with him. We weren't really given much of an option either. Time will tell I suppose.

DeletedUser57259

He should have stayed quit honestly and seriously. Sounds like he has a video game addiction problem. The WHO has deemed this a real thing now.
In my experience a year away from TW is
Kirk loves this game, to the extent that he will get too emotional over it and hold stupid grudges.

Also if you don't agree with him, he will despise you for a lifetime. If you are marked as red on the map, he will treat you like you killed his loved ones.

But aside from that, HE IS GREAAAAAAAT
I don't get that. I leave what happens on a world on that world. Would happily play with any adversary down the line as long as they weren't shit.

DeletedUser43986

I don't think any antikirks have actually asked themselves how they would feel if they were kirk, let alone respond to:
1. How they have behaved in game
2. How they have behaved in forums
3. The constant barrage of abuse from a few individuals.

This is actually bullying. The hypocrisy is ridiculously apparent. Take a look at yourselves. Stop deflecting your treachery on to someone else. Admit that you stabbed him in the back and stop parodying the fact he is angry about it.

You're genuinely disgusting.

MOD: Why is this thread even open? Why are you letting people defame a paying customer without evidence? This entire thread is just insults directed at one person, with absolutely no concrete evidence. It's a disgrace.

Murder Incorporated

I don't think any antikirks have actually asked themselves how they would feel if they were kirk, let alone respond to:
1. How they have behaved in game
2. How they have behaved in forums
3. The constant barrage of abuse from a few individuals.

This is actually bullying. The hypocrisy is ridiculously apparent. Take a look at yourselves. Stop deflecting your treachery on to someone else. Admit that you stabbed him in the back and stop parodying the fact he is angry about it.

You're genuinely disgusting.

MOD: Why is this thread even open? Why are you letting people defame a paying customer without evidence? This entire thread is just insults directed at one person, with absolutely no concrete evidence. It's a disgrace.

giphy.gif

Mr. Cringer Pants

Why are you letting people defame a paying customer without evidence? This entire thread is just insults directed at one person, with absolutely no concrete evidence.

The evidence was posted but probably removed due to language rules. Also, nobody here is lying about Kirk's behavior. He really needs to look at his own actions and reflect on it.

I actually don't mind Kirk at all and hope he learns a lesson and takes the game a little less seriously. Anyone that has gamed in multiple worlds with Kirk knows this.

DeletedUser122173

The evidence was posted but probably removed due to language rules. Also, nobody here is lying about Kirk's behavior. He really needs to look at his own actions and reflect on it.

I actually don't mind Kirk at all and hope he learns a lesson and takes the game a little less seriously. Anyone that has gamed in multiple worlds with Kirk knows this.

I just want to note there's nothing wrong at all with taking TW seriously.

Tide

Reaction score
I just want to note there's nothing wrong at all with taking TW seriously.
couldn't agree more , i play a world seriously maybe one in every 10 because if your not playing too win then whats the point in playing a competitive game over an ios simulator