100 wants some hugs

Mr. Cringer Pants

I'll disagree with this ..
who are you though ?

Weren't HUGS only up like 13 caps on URUZ before recruitment after a 2 month war?

Side 1:
Tribes: ID?!?!
Side 2:
Tribes: HUGS, HUSH

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 8
Difference: 19

So ID doing better vs HUGS fam in 1 week vs what HUGS did vs all of URUZ for months.

ID?!?! > HUGS

HughHefner

I'll disagree with this ..
who are you though ?

I'm just another cog in the machine, mate. Like most of the players in the tribe, with the way it's been run. You're one of the few who've done a lot. I think that your own ODA in comparison to the average of the tribe speaks for a lot on how right I actually am. Sure sometimes people might hit empty villages, or big stacks, and not get a lot of OD, but in general higher shows more participation. You take a look and there's people with little ODA or ODD, and even little ODS. Makes you question what they've been doing.

For everyone else, it seems like what I said is coming true quicker than expected:
so what theres no spamming now huh when you all got a few attacks on your precious villages, 3 people rotated 5 or more sitts for over a week and 95% ignored the simple request to tagg, lets not talk about sniping , but yea we are all greedy for internalls which are gifted without a fight to the 1st train sent. To think that i left ODZ for such a gank ouch (with a few exeptions) Have a nice evening

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
rough days, eh hugh?

Am sorry you feel that way, you are correct at some things, hopefully, we will do better matey.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Weren't HUGS only up like 13 caps on URUZ before recruitment after a 2 month war?

Side 1:
Tribes: ID?!?!
Side 2:
Tribes: HUGS, HUSH

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 8
Difference: 19

So ID doing better vs HUGS fam in 1 week vs what HUGS did vs all of URUZ for months.

ID?!?! > HUGS
Worse logic ever.

Early wars v Mid game wars, 2 completely different things

Deleted User - 4669627

also think declaration was laughable

i had hoped in a short review of w100 forums, with so many old school players, with so many personalities, with so much activity, i hoped i would be entertained by the declarations, at least :oops:

R.I.P. UBM, always an early loss :(

anyway, the king is dead, long live the king? :cool:

i am not going to resurrect your blog, but for the mercy of the w100 community, let me post the next declaration?
also, i will offer free general promotion to the 1st tribe to pm me
i do not want to play, so i do not want to join your tribe, but i want a team to represent & root for

i think H0lly is depressed :(
i want to cheer him up :D

remind him he promised a podcast you're waiting for?

cmd.magma

ID?!?! > HUGS
are you some kind of dumb ??
if 100 didnt declare ID couldnt noble 1 villa off us ..
pretty sure the north wouldve been hugs by now since you all are shit except kate and roman they're good well kate is fantastic but roman has grit .
and you you're just dumb

DeletedUser103748

pretty sure the north wouldve been hugs by now since you all are shit except kate and roman they're good well kate is fantastic but roman has grit .
and you you're just dumb

Maybe you shouldn't have baited them so hard into declaring on you. Come on, nobling in their backline and recruiting players from their enemies (also in their backline! LOL). Seems pretty dumb to me.

I wish you all would stop crying so much about this, considering it is 100% your fault they attacked you. If you can't see that, you're blind.

Mr. Cringer Pants

and you you're just dumb

9592e22ae80397630026db7710111fda.png

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Let me say it this way.

They don't like us. Reason enough to war.
Things turned out badly, but the leadership tried to keep cool heads. Didn't work. More like delaying this for a while now.
They recruited amigo, we recruited creed, and both were cool with each other.
Whatever misunderstanding they had, was clarified, yet each and every small misunderstanding was used to provoke a war. Declaration was sad though with that utter shite poetry :(

All in all, That rim behind them was established with their permission. I would say RSE is a bigger problem if the rim reason is going to be used to justify this war. However, RSE is their underlings now, as far as i am aware.

This alliance fell the day 100 betrayed hugs by asking the rim tribes to take out our rim clusters. That day, it was clear we are bound to fight, and I guess both parties were just buying time to avoid this war.

Not the right time for hugs, but we don't back down from any challenge :)

After this post, they might flood this thread with what we did, and my guys will type what they did. Doesn't matter. You need two hands for a clap and this is all there is. Things could have worked out better, but quite frankly 100 had no such intentions for a while now.

Goodluck

I think you missed this, vahtos.
But i agree, i made a big dumb move.

DeletedUser103748

I think you missed this, vahtos.
But i agree, i made a big dumb move.

Try not to lie on easily checked facts.

d2b0625b71751f1fe6c853068394b362.png

07eab0eb05a8479884dbb5a36f131700.png

879c3497300077d12042250ae9acd4ca.png

They recruited AMIGO after you recruited their enemies in their backline. I have spoken to plenty of members of 100, and they were all VERY angry about nobling in their backline. They said they asked you multiple times to stop and you refused. Why would they ask rim tribes to take our your rim clusters, if they were fine with you nobling there?

Your story doesn't add up, your "facts" are BS, and you look stupid.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Amazing was recruited because amigo was going to join 100.

as for my story and my facts, I do not need to prove shit to you. Alex knows, we know. That pretty much settles it.

DeletedUser103748

Amazing was recruited because amigo was going to join 100.

as for my story and my facts, I do not need to prove shit to you. Alex knows, we know. That pretty much settles it.

Sounds like someone who can't back up their trash talk.

So let me get this straight, they were fine with you nobling in their backline, but they asked rim tribes to remove you from it. And you recruited their enemies and they recruited (after that) players that were neutral to you, and...

They recruited amigo, we recruited creed, and both were cool with each other

But now you're saying that you recruited in retaliation? Pfft. Go rehearse your story some more, you're doing a terrible job spinning these lies.

blue banana

Wonder which tribe this Vahtos Guy is in, seems like he completely doesn’t know the entire situation and makes a fool out of himself by pretending he knows :s

DeletedUser103748

Wonder which tribe this Vahtos Guy is in, seems like he completely doesn’t know the entire situation and makes a fool out of himself by pretending he knows :s

Would you like to provide even a shred of proof that I am wrong? All I am doing is pointing out Sagar contradicting himself, and easily verified stats that directly conflict with his story.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Fine bud. Am lying.
I am just a noob who wanted a good tribe to just die out by the hands of their allies.

You can now go boast to your friends about how you showed someone down on the internet today.

blue banana

Would you like to provide even a shred of proof that I am wrong? All I am doing is pointing out Sagar contradicting himself, and easily verified stats that directly conflict with his story.

I don’t like to explain everything on externals, but you can believe whatever u want, ill just laugh at people who think they know everything while they know so few,

Mr. Cringer Pants

I don’t like to explain everything on externals, but you can believe whatever u want, ill just laugh at people who think they know everything while they know so few,

Facts don't lie, it's all clearly stated in the post with TW stats countering any claim made by HUGS. Just like the fact that HUGS is getting REKT by ID?!?!. Seems like HUGS just cannot accept the truth and try to subjectively post a load of nonsense.

ID has taken over your ranking too!

Fine bud. Am lying.
I am just a noob who wanted a good tribe to just die out by the hands of their allies.

You can now go boast to your friends about how you showed someone down on the internet today.

Na you are probably just in denial and blind to the truth, not your fault. Hard to swallow pride when you are getting pwnd.