Review - Top 6 Tribes

DeletedUser117534

Sorry Batan but in my eyes top 5 of ex bleed is worth more than your entire tribe. I said in review that the average wasn’t good but those 5 accounts bring enough value to get a strong 7. I was expecting the merge but not that early so I guessed wrong.

You need to remember that I base my opinions on what I can get my hands on, interviews, some networking and stats but often it’s a lot of skevukstuons. I don’t have a spy in every tribe to know exactly what is going on.

WUS is now well equipped to fight MEA, I hope they post a war declaration on if/when they declare. As Trex said war declarations have been missing from 104 forums s o now that he is in WUS I hope he’ll ask Ryan to prepare one.

Of course I assume MEA is considering WYS now as enemies, I might be wrong on that of course.

DeletedUser116490

Sorry Batan but in my eyes top 5 of ex bleed is worth more than your entire tribe. I said in review that the average wasn’t good but those 5 accounts bring enough value to get a strong 7. I was expecting the merge but not that early so I guessed wrong.

You need to remember that I base my opinions on what I can get my hands on, interviews, some networking and stats but often it’s a lot of skevukstuons. I don’t have a spy in every tribe to know exactly what is going on.

WUS is now well equipped to fight MEA, I hope they post a war declaration on if/when they declare. As Trex said war declarations have been missing from 104 forums s o now that he is in WUS I hope he’ll ask Ryan to prepare one.

Of course I assume MEA is considering WYS now as enemies, I might be wrong on that of course.
Ohh Noooo! Dont trigger them man. I am afraid of their leader :D

Vitez Zamlata

We will fight rest of bleeders together and then declare a war to the rest of the world?!

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Good opinion, im wait to see this, only time will show :d

buddykool

I'm not going to, im not like you :p

A wise man once said It’s easy to be brave from a safe distance. Oh wait. That was you, while you sit behind WET and acc sit them after warring for over a month. Might be time to change that profile. And take out the twstats from that poverty server, no one cares. Rant over.

SoarHigh2

Why was former Bleed council always furiously trying to recruit MEA members?

We, MEA, have sent no mails to recruit to create a "mega" tribe at all.

How about you guys be brave and do something about it instead of trying to recruit top players and merge to the top?

Jhp

DeletedUser116463

Some use merging to the top, some (mostly from mea as i heard) use bullying.

#W104AllIdlingNoWars

DeletedUser119533

A wise man once said It’s easy to be brave from a safe distance. Oh wait. That was you, while you sit behind WET and acc sit them after warring for over a month. Might be time to change that profile. And take out the twstats from that poverty server, no one cares. Rant over.

Easy to be brave when you have nothing to lose, after quiting when losing a couple of villages.

Ex Bleed players like to talk a big game, but they lost once already. They had plenty of expansion room, ie MEA and Wet, with who they were warring, but they disbanded and merged into a big tribe, and now with a 4 million point advantage, they talk a big game (MEA + AAA + WET - IWM +WUS).

Easy to be brave when your tribe is so much bigger.