TFBS vs SQUAD

• Thread starter DeletedUser110265
  • Start date

kallum001

well you are dumb, I invite you to message every single ex tribe member and ask them personally if I did all I am saying I did, you can call on any one of them. I may be a persona on the forum, but lying, thats not something I do.

''Honestly i don't thing any of your posts were genuine''

Baring in mind you have said lying is not something you do. Then you post this.

shoutout to leviathan, jv and lotr, you guys fought hard and helped a lot, id love to have a lot of difficulty fighting you, see you on battelfield

So, is this you unofficially telling the externals that TFBS are coming after your previous allies - members of -L- (now disbanded and in other tribes) , JV and Lotr ?

DeletedUser92119

Baring in mind you have said lying is not something you do. Then you post this.

So, is this you unofficially telling the externals that TFBS are coming after your previous allies - members of -L- (now disbanded and in other tribes) , JV and Lotr ?

Yup that's how he treats his loyal allies :)

iTachyonicZ

lol half the community has rimmed me? thats bullshit :D

seems to me that you were one of the first to turn on your own tribe
not because you are unloyal but because you are willing to back stab to ensure you win after spending a ridiculous amounts of money on 103
thats what it comes down to all the players who turned on squad did it because they didnt want to loose the ridiculous amounts of money each player has spent

69241076.jpg

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
well you are dumb, I invite you to message every single ex tribe member and ask them personally if I did all I am saying I did, you can call on any one of them. I may be a persona on the forum, but lying, thats not something I do.

''Honestly i don't thing any of your posts were genuine''

Ill break it down for you just in case you been drinking again and missed it, but i do understand you like to reply to selective parts of posts and ignore the rest.

You claim:

You can ask anyone who is a tribe member of mine, I am a good team player and go to the firing squad for my tribe mates. I always put others first and do what i can to help anyone in need

Please explain how ditching your tribe and over 50% of the members to join the enemy is putting them first and going to the firing squad for them?

DeletedUser122494

I played both sides of this war, spied for both tribes, stacked both sides with more D than either of them did. :p This world was so boring and now the ultimate hugging world. I might be the only player that actually made it fun. Everyone can noble my villages. I will be around to cause some more troubles. Someone has got to make this world interesting.

ODS: 266.488 #124

Please sit down.

DeletedUser122360

I played both sides of this war, spied for both tribes, stacked both sides with more D than either of them did. :p This world was so boring and now the ultimate hugging world. I might be the only player that actually made it fun. Everyone can noble my villages. I will be around to cause some more troubles. Someone has got to make this world interesting.

Well, that's one high horse you got there Jive :D

Quack

Reaction score

From 44 villages to 9 villages in a 24 hour window, lol

You didn't play either side, you played yourself

Shadowcaste.

Guys he is just trolling and ye are taking the bait. He is only having a laugh.