* Nuke effectiveness

Uni + Paunch oda: 272 mil
Uni + Paunch odd: 398 mil
Uni + paunch nuke effectiveness : 0,58
TP oda = 213 mil
TP odd = 469 mil
TP Nuke effectiveness: 0,53

* Summary and comments

War started by TP when they felt ready for a war. We can clearly see that TP got a lot better start in the war than UNI, which is understandable since UNI got 3 days during a big Swedish holiday to prepare. TP took command of the war, especially in the north and managed to make at least 3 accounts in UNI/paunch quit. UNI then had to internal and try to stabilize the unsecured north, meanwhile also having big players attacking rimtribes in the north, giving TP free villages in north.

In the south UNI didn´t have an whole FL against TP and still fought the leftovers from 3301, supported by TP. There also existed a lot of towers inside UNI clusters in the south, which had to be dealt with.

TP spent first weeks of the war smashing through UNI with ease and seemingly unstoppable, lately UNI has at least managed to slow down the bleeding by taking in new players on former dead accounts, but still everything above the k5- line is controlled by TP and every OP is an heavy blow on UNI, which doesn´t yet seem to have an defensive answer to the OPs coming in the north. UNI really need to step up the defensive game in northern area to stop Alpha, Kpap, samuel, tomaraya team from advancing.

The south is where UNI managed to get a positive trend lately, stats might be a bit deceiving there though since the northern caps from TP managed to actually push UNI back while the caps in the south haven´t moved the FL much forward yet. The villages taken in south has mainly been villages impossible for TP to hold onto when stacks are gone. Also a lot of late retakes on the area Grantorino lost in one single op from TP. UNI has finally an FL with TP in south as well which have made TP respond by putting new players into the area, and an FL that didn´t require stacks in the beginning of the war, now require as much, if not more, than TP northern FL. UNI also have new players in the area that didn´t have FL in south at the start of the war, like bob, ace etc.
Still no new area has been won in south from uni, not counting a few k55 caps lately. One TP player quit playing in the area.

In the middle UNI started the war in the worst way possible, one of the biggest account just quit days into the war and an huge area was lost very fast. The line was moved west quite a bit in the beginning of the war. Lately the area has been stacked a bit more on both sides and we don´t see much movements there.

The nuke effectiveness is quite even, around 0,5-0,6 which is usual when 2 tribes of the same size is hitting each other. UNI has about 5% more than TP, maybe the 3% difference in tribe bonus is the only ting that is the difference here.

TP does OPs on a larger scale than UNI so far, UNI has more days where they get more ODA than TP. TP hits harder, but not as often it seems.
So far we only have about 5 accounts having an "ok" oda in an 2.0 speed world 5 weeks into the war, which is 4 mil each weeks =20 mil oda. These accounts being
Bob
Alpha
Kid Amnesiac
AcezSpades
Misspingu

All of these 5 accounts are in top 6, so this is probably just because the accounts have firepower enough to hit the 4 mil oda/week limit.

Accounts that got most pressure so far is:

Kpap
W0sH09
Misspingu
Tzuyu
Kid Amnesiac

Interesting thing to see here is that 2 of these accounts is also among top 5 attackers in the war, and 3 of these accounts, despite having a lot ODD, still manages to be in positve stats in the war. Very well performance for these 3 accounts!

My personal thoughts of the war:

It is an interesting war and so far the closest war I fought in for a while. I would, of course, rather start the war when I could chose what players who would play in the FL or not.
Defensive play from UNI is so far very bad, we loose a lot of grounds on OPs that should have been treated a lot better, but this is probably due to the fact that it is summertime and players are going halfspeed, hopefully spending more time at the beach than on the computer.

I am also happy to finally be able to fight 100% in the war and not have to put most of my firepower on other tribes.
Lets see how next 5 weeks will look.
Good luck TP
/ Abel

Last edited:

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
An honest and fairly unbiased analysis on the externals! I am pleasantly surprised.

Cool

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Thank you Uni

For the first time in TW history the stars have aligned to put me with instead of against the Great Khan. Whatever happens win or lose i will be happy to have had an opportunity to ride with the master himself

Deleted User - 11347146

Thank you Uni

For the first time in TW history the stars have aligned to put me with instead of against the Great Khan. Whatever happens win or lose i will be happy to have had an opportunity to ride with the master himself

Master yourself, master your enemy.

How u discover the stars are aligned to put u in that position and who's the Great Khan?
Would be a nice war, I'm pretty sure.

ashoka1

Stats

TP VS UNI

Side 1:
Tribes: TP
Side 2:
Tribes: Uni

Timeframe: 27/06/2019 00:07:37 to 31/07/2019 12:25:35

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 735
Side 2: 620
Difference: 115

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,536,119
Side 2: 5,315,263
Difference: 1,220,856

chart

TP VS TP
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 857
Side 2: 857
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 7,866,276
Side 2: 7,866,276

chart

UNi Vs UNI
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 665
Side 2: 665

chart

Side 1: 5,738,524
Side 2: 5,738,524

chart

DeletedUser121430

Meh, EW + mm0nster = 50 vills to be finished
Sokka internal = +240

Looks like TP leads on them internals

ashoka1

Looks like TP leads on them internals

Atm uni is ahead in internals war though it doesnt show in stats.They have kicked 5 players from tribe after this thread was started & nobled around 180 villages from them after they left UNI.

However internals are neccessary to hold your area when an account falls.So a FL account going inactive & being internalled is better thsn it becoming inactive & becoming food to enemy.Its all about territory changing hands from a weak account to strong one.

Test lies in finding the right account to move to front. Its for leaders to decide if the account replacing the dead account is really strong or just a nub.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The B team of swedes are holding off another world. Go sweden.

Think i want to come and play some once again :oops: damn addiction