Äxte vs Apathy

DeletedUser

Yes, OD represents opponents defeated. Depending on how you do things, it can be because you've killed off lots of troops, or it can be because you've been pwned. Baiting an attacker to hitting stacked villages is a good thing. Killing off one nuke per one village of D you have is a bad thing. Tricking your opponent to send stack a village, and leave others exposed so that you can kill their nukes is a good thing. Then taking out lots of D troops when after they stack that village but still don't have walls is another good thing. But having lots of OD because you've been slamming your nukes against big stacks is a bad thing.

DeletedUser

OD still means opponents defeated. Sure I lost loads of units myself, but I also killed quite a few :icon_smile: And since I don't mind losing, its all positive imo :lol:

h0lly, I would be embarressed to brag about my OD in your situation. As a Duke it is your responsibility to do what is in the best interest of your tribe. IMO, sucking the support out of them in an attempt to save your own villages is poor judgement. I have seen leaders continue to lead their tribe even from the rim.

DeletedUser

h0lly, I would be embarressed to brag about my OD in your situation. As a Duke it is your responsibility to do what is in the best interest of your tribe. IMO, sucking the support out of them in an attempt to save your own villages is poor judgement. I have seen leaders continue to lead their tribe even from the rim.
Rednecks, thanks for the encouragement. I recently did just that and it was a hard pill to swallow, but I refused support. Luckily, when I restarted, I landed in the same continent.

DeletedUser93392

I have my bets on Axte, but I hope holly can lead Apathy to victory!

Axte is in my area and a threat to me lol/

Landorian

Although I deleted my account in disgust and can not be certain of this, I would be willing to bet H0lly didn't have to ask for support and even if refused would have received it from the surviving members of Apathy.

DeletedUser

Im to lazy to look back a couple pages for stats or go get my own so could someone post me some updated stats and or reports :p

DeletedUser

Apathy is pretty much dead. Grawler split the tribe in two and thus ORC was created and well Axte pretty much dealt with what was left of Apathy even though they hung on so far but that is what I've read others can tell you more.

DeletedUser

Rednecks, thanks for the encouragement. I recently did just that and it was a hard pill to swallow, but I refused support. Luckily, when I restarted, I landed in the same continent.

Refusing support is idiotic. You should not get special treatment because the villages belong to the duke, but if you step back, look at the bigger picture and the villages look like they are worth keeping for the tribe then you should get support.

DeletedUser

Refusing support is idiotic. You should not get special treatment because the villages belong to the duke, but if you step back, look at the bigger picture and the villages look like they are worth keeping for the tribe then you should get support.
Not always idiotic. I ended up sacrificing myself, but preserved the tribe's defensive troops for another campaign. Looking back, it was a tough decision, but the right one. Especially since I positioned myself in that predicament. I scouted a much larger player and he turned on me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I mostly agree with this, and will only add that consideration should also be given to whether an attempt at retaining the village is likely to be successful/worth the cost. If, for example, the wall had already been destroyed and the farm catted down to prevent rebuilding the wall just yet, and the only available defense that would reach in time was not enough to stop the four noble tipped nukes all arriving in the same second, then chances would be looking pretty bleak.

Of course, in such a situation, even half a vil worth of D would probably be enough to at least kill the first noble, and preserve the village, even if not killing off all four nukes.

DeletedUser93240

Side 1:
Tribes: Apathy
Side 2:
Tribes: Äxte

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 19
Difference: 11

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 7
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 35,588
Side 2: 78,163
Difference: 42,575

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,949
Side 2: 39,035
Difference: 28,086

chart

DeletedUser33494

ouch... so whats happening to -HÄTE- ? are they now a family branch? or is Äxte going to go after them later?

DeletedUser

Although I deleted my account in disgust and can not be certain of this, I would be willing to bet H0lly didn't have to ask for support and even if refused would have received it from the surviving members of Apathy.

I know for a fact he posted a thread requesting more support. I am not saying it is wrong for the Duke to request support of his tribe, in the right situations. This is a case where we had already cleared a bunch of the tribes support, the wall was down, and the situation is bleek. In this case give your members a chance to survive. H0lly does have loyal followers that are willing to go down with him, this is honorable, but as a Duke you have to realize this and do what is best for the tribe and know when it is best to simply bow out. With the wall down I will encourage my tribe to keep hitting h0lly because we are killing the entire tribes support that is impossible for them to recover from.

DeletedUser93496

Hell, I've even rimmed myself so some of my members could survive. Extreme, yes. A big risk, also yes. Good thing it paid off and we won the war because of it. If you show you members that kind of loyalty, they will do their best to repay you (for me it was in the form of everyone voluntarily gifting me a villa to get me back on my feet yay!).

DeletedUser

Hell, I've even rimmed myself so some of my members could survive. Extreme, yes. A big risk, also yes. Good thing it paid off and we won the war because of it. If you show you members that kind of loyalty, they will do their best to repay you (for me it was in the form of everyone voluntarily gifting me a villa to get me back on my feet yay!).

Lucky you ^_^ Im sure they would do that for ya H0lly...

DeletedUser

first thing that came to mind when i saw this---> "what goes around comes around?" i LOLED to see the name "Apathy" is not on the listings anymore, now mainly known as Hate but idc about them... anyways, LOL to grawler, --- (according to KST) (though Grawler you are so much worse than that)" that i hate. and this situation is way to similar to Sleep's fall with Neem giving out like u just did Grawler.

"people change" my ass ~.~, i think Neem and Grawler are long lost brothers. i really do. both of them have no spine, regardless- i've already quit this world pretty much and have been focusing on school, just checked the forums today and must say that i LOVE Axte! my fav tribe now wherever they go. i can keep ranting on how much i LOLED, but i'd just repeat LOL to much.

Main point, Axte-pwns, Grawler- i still hate you and now even more people hate you, and....LOL!!! at the "mighty" Apathy, good thing you don't care? o_O

DeletedUser

Apathy lost like the noobs they are. Their members fled like sheep. Way to go AXTE!!