Äxte vs Apathy

DeletedUser

I gave this opinion when Apathy had about 300k points and they were ranked number two, and when everyone thought they were the greatest tribe on this world still :p

[spoil]Personal Opinion

Iv doubted this team (tirbe) sense day one and i still dont think they have what it takes to last in this world. Nothing against their leadership or even the members of Apathy, BUT at the same time i didnt even expect them to last this long so i must give them props were it is due and my hats off to you guys. Seems to be a pretty active group of players but they have lost 4 villages in the last 4 days which is not that impressive this early in the game for a top tribe that shouldnt be happening. We will see in the upcoming days if them and Sleep go at it and if so i would expect that to be a real test for both top ten tribes.

Rating: 6/10[/spoil]

As you can see i never thought they would survive, mainly because i did not like the way Holly talking on the forums (stupid reason i know)
I was able to tell he could not lead very well just by the way he threw around himself on the forums, i may get flamed for this but this is not all his co-leaders fault for leaving its his own fault as well for trusting him.

Anyways good luck to Axte, as an ex world 41 member myself i hope you guys do very well on this world.

DeletedUser92094

Damn, i was really hoping this war would be a good one.. it feels so wrong to see apathy fall like that :(

DeletedUser

nah dbd and axte should share aoh as they are a bigish tribe inbetween both with reasonable villages

easy growth for both

DeletedUser

Lol please do take out Aoh than maybe I'll actually see some action in my K, AoH avoids me completely and instead nobles around me it is rather sad.

DeletedUser

aoh = DBD

nuff said

AoH wont fight back or support and neither will DBD :/

EDIT: DBD has an nap with aoh

DeletedUser

Can this thread be closed now? I mean seriously the wars over Apathy is old news now 0.o

DeletedUser

They're still around

73 Apathy 123.232123.232 148.802 304.108

Yes but they can't do anything. dead tribe

And Axte in my opinion are too overconfident. Backstabbing allies and attacking them...I had respect for them, not anymore.

DeletedUser

Yes but they can't do anything. dead tribe

And Axte in my opinion are too overconfident. Backstabbing allies and attacking them...I had respect for them, not anymore.

Thing is Axte doesn't care what others think. Let them go. I doubt they will last more then 6 months in the top 5. (that is if someone gets the balls to attack them)

DeletedUser

They make too many enemies they won't last long cause of it and the fact they are a threat to most tribes.

DeletedUser

what allies did we back stab and attack ?

and speaking of backstabbers i heard you yourself are a back stabber :lol:

dont worry my friend stabbed me in the back before anyone could help me thank you any way i wish i could get revenge

And btw its not confidence its a girl alluring swagger, you get it when you have an account that is in the top 100 , im sure you will get there one day soon, you have plenty of practice since w1 right so it cant be far off.

@holly apathy are still around so i dont think it should be.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Oh ok then, so whats new cracker? Anything interesting happening between Axte and Apathy? =/
I don't think anything changed tbh, nothing new so nothing to post about... imo, its over.

DeletedUser92094

So correct H0lly, oh so correct.

It's over, close this thread.

Bring on the next war *Evil Smirk*