00:00:00 Times Up - Rx4U Declare!

• Thread starter Tic Toc Goes the Clock
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Shame on you Googly...Cute and cuddly boys, cute and cudly... may the best tactician win :) (PS: AZ where are you???)

DeletedUser

Shame on you Googly...Cute and cuddly boys, cute and cudly... may the best tactician win :) (PS: AZ where are you???)

What did I do???
And Az isn't going to be playing again until the summer I think

Pjleathal

Updated stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Rx4U
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -V- ~FURY~ ISA
Players: lobbob Gunterhaben setag eel subzy Wes12 chiv wyjaxson7

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 277
Side 2: 20
Difference: 257

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,211,635
Side 2: 177,655
Difference: 2,033,980

image.php

Although -V- has not launched an organized counter offensive at this point, There has been a 4 million point rise in ODD(thats a fair amount of nukes) netting -V- only 20 Rx4u villages through some recaps and straight enoblements. So I think the word used was attrition rate - Our front line is still pumping out nukes and nobles :icon_wink:.

Rx4u rise in ODD

23/02/2010 +32,348,025
22/02/2010 +32,172,022
21/02/2010 +31,770,675
20/02/2010 +30,256,409
19/02/2010 +28,199,409
18/02/2010 +28,090,315

Pjleathal

~Fury~ is the new name for -V1- and ISA is Aussiemisfit who left after the war started along with the other players listed.

DeletedUser

-V1- just went back to theire roots, they used to be ~Fury~, before becoming -V-'s basher..

atleast all the enemies on your front aint fabricating bans for themselves, like Sike is doing. : /

DeletedUser

-V1- just went back to theire roots, they used to be ~Fury~, before becoming -V-'s basher..

atleast all the enemies on your front aint fabricating bans for themselves, like Sike is doing. : /

Is that your blame after pulling a LOST and a SIKE by recruiting the entire world? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

not sure what u meant by it. : )
but yea, we are to blame, for nobling em.

DeletedUser

not sure what u meant by it. : )
but yea, we are to blame, for nobling em.

Suka's nobling Xander, and the rest of MASK are playing 'invite the world' like they've done for the past year. Business as usual in the east.

DeletedUser

Suka's nobling Xander, and the rest of MASK are playing 'invite the world' like they've done for the past year. Business as usual in the east.

Hmm..
As a baron there, I can tell you that we are NOT recruiting the world. 30 members I think is our number at the moment, correct?
So one of the only tribes other than NOB!! in the top ten has 30 or less members, and WE are being called mass-recruiters :icon_rolleyes:

duel pasta

We still have the 2nd lowest member count in the top 10 so I don't see how we are inviting the "entire world"

DeletedUser

Hmm..
As a baron there, I can tell you that we are NOT recruiting the world. 30 members I think is our number at the moment, correct?
So one of the only tribes other than NOB!! in the top ten has 30 or less members, and WE are being called mass-recruiters :icon_rolleyes:

So what would you call inviting the inactives and useless members from T-T? Unless Ahmen's learned how to play within the last three hours since I last heard from him, all MASK has done is create a frontline that Cavey said he didn't even want in the first place.

We still have the 2nd lowest member count in the top 10 so I don't see how we are inviting the "entire world"

8 members yesterday, 7 the day before and at least 6 outstanding. Cavey told me under that you wanted to stay under 20, preferably under 25. But, that's why you don't give people like Kardiel any authority, they just invite everyone around them to stay safe.

Pjleathal

Hey - Go create your own thread if you want to argue about the Sike/Mask crap

Pjleathal

Haha i assumed it wouldnt be long in fact im a little disapointed it's taken this long :lol:

DeletedUser86305

any updates for the day?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pjleathal

Week one in review

Side 1:
Tribes: Rx4U OTC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -V- -FERU- ISA
Players: lobbob subzy Gunterhaben setag eel kamicosby chiv

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 363
Side 2: 35
Difference: 328

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,834,149
Side 2: 282,268
Difference: 2,551,881

image.php

With one week into the Rx4u declaration on the -V- family the stats are clearly showing one of the strongest opening offensives in World 39 history. Rx4u is nobling -V- villages at a rough estimate ratio of 10:1. The first three days were excusable as -V- claimed to be caught off guard and in the middle of "many" other operations at the time. But days 4 5 6 and 7 showed that -V- was not able to respond quickly or coordinated in any kind of defensive fashion. Desperation attacks were sent very unsuccessfully as retaliatory efforts died quickly on Rx4u village's walls. Rx4u allowed their basher tribe OTC to open season against the V academy named -V1-... no wait... ~FURY~...no that not it -FERU- ... Yeah thats it. Along with three name changes in the last week several dissenters have also been hunted down. Outside of that -V- has been pumping academy members into the main tribe over the last few days. On a personal note, I can tell each time a new member joins because i get a total of 2 fakes :lol:

How about you guys go to the store - buy your

[spoil]
v-for-vendetta-guy-fawkes-masks-big-row-of-them-by-hawken.dadako-at-flickr--239234587_25bf1473a5_o.jpg
[/spoil]

Put on your game face and come play. We dont want a borring war

Last edited: