1,2,3,4...I declare a nub war!

DeletedUser

Oh yea you heard right! Seems Ego!!! has been getting some heat lately and quite frankly I'm sick of it.

If you want to handle something take it in-game. Due to the severity of these accusations about us being nubs and making fun of our spear nukes (who uses spears anymore...swords are more expensive therefore stronger :icon_rolleyes:), I declare war on these nubs that dare speak out against my ego's!!!

Since I'm a nice guy, I'll give you a little over 2 days from now to prepare yourselves, the 23rd at 23:59 server time to be exact the war will commence.

All those Ego!!! fans out there do not fret. We know this will be short and sweet and will be expecting a cease-fire approximately 3 days after Operations commence. On the 26th @ around 23:59 server time we will expect resistance to have been extinguished and w45 will return to its proper course of fulling our ever expanding ego's.

If for some reason we can't extinguish this threat, we'll resume our operations on the 30th of December at 23:59 server time, and hope to have our second assault decimate the opposition. This is if they are still standing after our first assault. If any resistance remained, it will have been thoroughly excavated by January 1st at 23:59 sever time.

Good luck, in 2 dies you die :swordsman::swordsman::swordsman:

Warning*if you take this or any declarations made before cats and nobles are out, seriously, you should go to Settings->Delete Account->Enter Password, and then read up on the rules and some of the many beginner guides out there to understand why there is an imprint of a hand on your face

As to the previous threads about Ego!!! warring anyone

[spoil]
facepalm_implied.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not funny. Thanks for wasting 20 secs of my life.

You're lucky it was only 20 seconds.

I'm a slow reader. D=

On another note.

I stopped using spears a long time ago, my troops kept complaining about getting splinters. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I find it very funny how many tribes have just mailed me asking if we need help taking Ego!!! down lol.

DeletedUser

can you slip me their names please so we know who to attack on the 24th?

DeletedUser

I find it very funny how many tribes have just mailed me asking if we need help taking Ego!!! down lol.

There is a style of using PnP that strikes fear into tribes and players alike. You however do not have that style. Please refrain from posting gibberish.