1,2,3,4...I declare a nub war!

DeletedUser

Oh yea you heard right! Seems Ego!!! has been getting some heat lately and quite frankly I'm sick of it.

If you want to handle something take it in-game. Due to the severity of these accusations about us being nubs and making fun of our spear nukes (who uses spears anymore...swords are more expensive therefore stronger :icon_rolleyes:), I declare war on these nubs that dare speak out against my ego's!!!

Since I'm a nice guy, I'll give you a little over 2 days from now to prepare yourselves, the 23rd at 23:59 server time to be exact the war will commence.

All those Ego!!! fans out there do not fret. We know this will be short and sweet and will be expecting a cease-fire approximately 3 days after Operations commence. On the 26th @ around 23:59 server time we will expect resistance to have been extinguished and w45 will return to its proper course of fulling our ever expanding ego's.

If for some reason we can't extinguish this threat, we'll resume our operations on the 30th of December at 23:59 server time, and hope to have our second assault decimate the opposition. This is if they are still standing after our first assault. If any resistance remained, it will have been thoroughly excavated by January 1st at 23:59 sever time.

Good luck, in 2 dies you die :swordsman::swordsman::swordsman:

Warning*if you take this or any declarations made before cats and nobles are out, seriously, you should go to Settings->Delete Account->Enter Password, and then read up on the rules and some of the many beginner guides out there to understand why there is an imprint of a hand on your face

As to the previous threads about Ego!!! warring anyone

[spoil]
facepalm_implied.jpg
[/spoil]

Wrong Colour
Is the colour to use
Win PnP is Win

DeletedUser

no one fell for this..

well at least I didn't, because I have no idea who you're declaring on
3726239808_1a75a9d4d6.jpg

DeletedUser

Wrong Colour
Is the colour to use
Win PnP is Win

There's a reason for the color difference :icon_rolleyes: I think some people are failing to understand that war declarations this early in game are probably so someone else can get a laugh from the nubs taking it seriously. Since I know a few players on w45's forum are a bit slow, I made the text as easy to read as possible.

Let's be honest here, most people in world 45 have heard of at least one player in Ego!!!. Do people really think we would be making War attempts before anyone is even close to academy, not to mention the attack breaks coming up? I'm not the leader of Ego!!! but I can almost guarantee you won't see any serious war declarations by us for a good 2-3 weeks if not more. The holidays are coming up people, take off your armor and have a laugh...geez

DeletedUser

What do you expect with a world that is 99.99 % noobs. I laugh sometimes just reading these forums. All people do is argue and act like there good, but when it comes to in game they can't do anything. Don't worry anyone who took this serious is a complete noob.

DeletedUser

ego is terrible, raisin bran could make a better waffle and they make cereal

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ego you are all talk no action :icon_twisted: why say you will wage war on us mental when you will never win
your ego is to big for your mouth

DeletedUser

There's a reason for the color difference :icon_rolleyes: I think some people are failing to understand that war declarations this early in game are probably so someone else can get a laugh from the nubs taking it seriously. Since I know a few players on w45's forum are a bit slow, I made the text as easy to read as possible.

Let's be honest here, most people in world 45 have heard of at least one player in Ego!!!. Do people really think we would be making War attempts before anyone is even close to academy, not to mention the attack breaks coming up? I'm not the leader of Ego!!! but I can almost guarantee you won't see any serious war declarations by us for a good 2-3 weeks if not more. The holidays are coming up people, take off your armor and have a laugh...geez

Hence why i said win PnP is win, I knew it was a joke, Why do people think i am noob :icon_cry:

*Goes to post some thing in World Chat, that he is disappointed*

DeletedUser

ego you are all talk no action :icon_twisted: why say you will wage war on us mental when you will never win
your ego is to big for your mouth

We haven't said we'd "wage war on you mental", well not in a serious manner anyway :lol:

If we wanted to go to war with you I think would you know about it :icon_twisted:

Our ego is too big for our mouth ? I thought this was kinda obvious *looks to tribe name* :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Funny thing is that is most topics everybody says this tribe fails, this player fails, this family fails...always a laugh, especially, because you're the one failing.

DeletedUser

Funny thing is that is most topics everybody says this tribe fails, this player fails, this family fails...always a laugh, especially, because you're the one failing.

Ego not be failing :xmas confused:

Woodlandapple

Hence why i said win PnP is win, I knew it was a joke, Why do people think i am noob :icon_cry:

*Goes to post some thing in World Chat, that he is disappointed*

Because you are a noob wardy <3

DeletedUser83368

Not funny hahaha, I declare war on Attack breaks! That's the stupidest thing I s e ever heard of.... Lol, but that part was funny...

DeletedUser

This world makes me fear for the future of tw when people actually believe this kind of thing. :icon_confused: