1...2... We're coming for you!

• Thread starter Social Disorder
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i cant believe i just read all that crap.

Basically, the moral of the story was that I'm awesome because of a perfect nobling record. You really don't need to know much more than that. The rest can be dismissed as drivel :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Yeah that's why Polifne was 300k points and held rank 1 ODD while there were people 3-4 mil points at the time

terrible terrible war truly

despite what rep thinks throwing a bunch of nukes at someone does not equate to significant offensive actions

nor is stacking everything and getting tons of odd particularly impressive
[/spoil]

Stacking everything.. ? No significant offensive actions? Lol.

You truly don't know anything about our war.

The support forums were filled with trains we sniped. Hundreds and hundreds of trains. There was no way we had enough to stack everything. There were recap battles as well, if you take a look around at the stats. But Auphan had more troops and more coordination, so inevitably we lost most of those battles.

As for significant offensive actions, I guess things like eliminating them from behind us in K37 and the losses in K27 and K36 were pointless and didn't move the tribes at all. As well as the the dozens of ops that happened during the war, completely pointless and nothing changed at all. Nothing changed, ever. /sarcasm

My TWStats looked like a rollercoaster because of that war, it made me laugh how fast I could lose villages and regain new ones.

As for all this talk of Auphan cheating and etc... Say what you will about these guys, but I've had the privilege of being on both sides of their ops, and once I changed sides, I knew right away why we lost haha. The amount of teamwork and coordination among the players is impressive.

To be perfectly honest, facing the core Auphan players in a war was much harder (and much more fun) then the Agency war. If not for the rest of the world collapsing on itself so quickly, I would have gladly warred Auphan for a few more months, even though PHX was clearly going to lose.

I like Polifne, I wish those two would fight back more.

I'm just here having fun with this trench war while on the winning side with my buds in Meow! So say what you will, but I'm enjoying the game :)

Good that you are enjoying it, it is a game after all.

Katie left TW.

-Atreya, I'd be worried, your going to be on his list of reclaimed villas

Some of mine are on there still haha..

DeletedUser106241

I'm going to throw my two cents into this little debate:

First to address the Auphan PHX war.

If my memory serves, and it usually does, we started at 3million to there 6.2, and it ended at about the same split of us being 50% their size. Un-arguably it was just two cores of players fighting either side, Krazy all ready listed those on our side, on the other it was those that have been messing up Agency. You guys yourselves say OD shows very little, but go check the stats, we were getting sniped sizes of OD and so were Auphan all the time. Strange that. We didn't have the available nukes to beat them, and me, Polifne and Sand2880 have the stats to show that we were forced to work our socks off constantly to keep our heads above the water.

To the Agency War,
meh, undeniably you guys got beaten by a tribe half your size.

As to Meow. props to you guys. I actually disagree with haters chatting about hugging, bolloxs, the rules state the win conditions, how you achieve this is down to you. Its like saying a rugby team didn't deserve the win because they scored all through drop goals rather than tries. But a win is a win, and so congratulate you guys on it.

That said, most must agree that this world hasn't yet had any big battles, I personally blame that we just didnt fill the map, and so the world was too small to ever be great in terms of battles, but to put it in perspective I alone have earn't more OD than even Panic total, and Im not saying Im better, just that this world hasn't provided the wars to accommodate my desire to chuck spears at other people.

But again, well done Meow, in the future, will be interesting to see who you OP. You obviously dislike you more, but we have also shown that we wont roll over, Honor you guys seem to respect, but they have been knocked pretty hard. Maybe this shit will make me active again :D

DeletedUser

Oh dear, Auphan saying they won?

Next it'll be HONOR saying they beat Panic!.

Oh wait, they already did. Jeez, you'd think people would know they were losing when they were losing; if you really think you were winning, then it should be no different now. Good luck with that.

(You weren't winning, to make it simple.)

DeletedUser

Next it'll be HONOR saying they beat Panic!.

Yay, we are beating Panic they have folded due to the mass faking and the fact that we lost more villages to them!

Just for my information, when did we say that we beat Panic?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To the Agency War,
meh, undeniably you guys got beaten by a tribe half your size.

I would disagree.

Agency only ever had 40% or less of the tribe fighting you whilst others were busy occupied fighting elsewhere.

We did a single op involving all of Agency, and since then the statistics have demonstrated that we were winning in terms of from the moment Agency began as a tribe to the moment Meow! formed. Auphan only had been doing well until we began to have more people joining in for a little while.

And to put this in to perspective, Meow! is now up in the statistics by 55 to 3.

As far as Polifne's comments go...

http://www.twstats.com/en62/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9606912&type=&pn=2

Yeah, really capping easily elsewhere. Hence the 2 pages of red dots oO

DeletedUser106241

So our lead, of over 100 villages at points is not a win. That's like saying you didn't win the football match even though at the final whistle when we retired you were 10 points up.

At the final whistle you were down, whatever the 'trends' you had begun to set. Had you not noticed that we hit panic at the end rather than agency as we identified a weak link.

I have never and would never be stupid to even imply we are going to beat Meow. If you guys struggled to take villages off us it'd mean your utterly retaded and as much as I think certain members are, generally speaking you guys seem to have enough bricks to build a bungalow. Even I it oddly shaped.

To clarify for those with sub 70 IQs when Agency merged, that ended the war of agency vs Auphan, and by the simplist of definitions, we won. However in the new format we will inevitably not win as the world will end way before we would be able to comprehend taking enough villages off you to stop you winning.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To clarify for those with sub 70 IQs when Agency merged, that ended the war of agency vs Auphan, and by the simplist of definitions, we won.

The war can only end should Agency disband. And as the fight is being carried on by Meow whilst Agency lingers in the background (Agency and Panic! will most likely both finish this world to keep the history of each tribe alive at endgame), the combined Agency vs Auphan and Meow! vs Auphan stats are what need to be considered as the war simply hasn't ended (nobody has stopped fighting for example).

So in the simplest of definitions, how can you have already won something when you haven't actually won?

DeletedUser

So our lead, of over 100 villages at points is not a win. That's like saying you didn't win the handegg match even though at the final whistle when we retired you were 10 points up.

Fixed :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yay, we are beating Panic they have folded due to the mass faking and the fact that we lost more villages to them!

Just for my information, when did we say that we beat Panic?

Bunch of people merge to get away.. cant take down a tribe a 3rd your size.

Awkward, isn't it? Will you apologize to me for hurting my feelings with your harsh tones :icon_cry:?

DeletedUser55895

hmmm why does step2me sound familiar..... oh yea thats right. hes that one meanie head

step2me Dec 09,2012 23:55
Merge wars good game you bunch of tribal hugers.. the only way you could beat us!

mangomunch Dec 10,2012 00:50
I love you too