1...2... We're coming for you!

• Thread starter Social Disorder
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You, cinders. Seeing as I said HONOR had said it, proved that HONOR did say it...

Oh wait, now you're going to complain about how step is not a representative of HONOR blah blah blah.

:icon_neutral:.

Wrong, wrong, wronger and wrongest.

DeletedUser

You, cinders. Seeing as I said HONOR had said it, proved that HONOR did say it...

Oh wait, now you're going to complain about how step is not a representative of HONOR blah blah blah.

:icon_neutral:.

Wrong, wrong, wronger and wrongest.

You want me to apologise for something step never said? He never said we beat Panic, he said they have not taken us down and you guys have merged.

Right, right, right and still right.

DeletedUser

"you guys"

I'm not in the world. Just wanted to get that out of the way.

Are you really going to argue that semantic line of reasoning? Really? Let's look again:

"Bunch of people merge to get away.. cant take down a tribe a 3rd your size."

"Get away"."Get away".

"Get away".

Do you typically have to "get away" from people you're beating?

Look, I get it. You want to cherrypick at some silly wording and trying to twist the meaning of the post. After all, what's left for you? HONOR and Auphan are losing the war, the world is all but won, and your best hope is that maybe you can get into Meow!. I get it. You have nothing else to do. But that doesn't mean you should do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"you guys"

I'm not in the world. Just wanted to get that out of the way.

Are you really going to argue that semantic line of reasoning? Really? Let's look again:

"Bunch of people merge to get away.. cant take down a tribe a 3rd your size."

"Get away"."Get away".

"Get away".

Do you typically have to "get away" from people you're beating?

Look, I get it. You want to cherrypick at some silly wording and trying to twist the meaning of the post. After all, what's left for you? HONOR and Auphan are losing the war, the world is all but won, and your best hope is that maybe you can get into Meow!. I get it. You have nothing else to do. But that doesn't mean you should do it.

Cherry pick! That is exactly what you do in your arguments. Yes I am aware that you are not on this world but with your partisan view I will include you as "you" but hey neither of us want to cherry pick words.

Pot kettle in your case, throughout the posts and arguments I have seen you involved in on the forums you feel that you can twist words, cherry pick and play the holier than thou card to suit.

Look, I get it. You are no longer part of his world, w62 is over or you. You have nothing left to do. That does not mean you should do it. :icon_wink:

Repinski

Cherry pick! That is exactly what you do in your arguments. Yes I am aware that you are not on this world but with your partisan view I will include you as "you" but hey neither of us want to cherry pick words.

Pot kettle in your case, throughout the posts and arguments I have seen you involved in on the forums you feel that you can twist words, cherry pick and play the holier than thou card to suit.

Look, I get it. You are no longer part of his world, w62 is over or you. You have nothing left to do. That does not mean you should do it. :icon_wink:

​I lol'd. :lol:

DeletedUser

Ad hominem - Oh, and I just wanted to be sure no one got the wrong impression. It wasn't relevant to any large-scale arguments, so stop trying to make a big deal out of it.

Ad hominem/Hasty generalization

Tu quoque - Irrelevant to boot!

And the whole thing is a red herring and tu quoque. All you do is say "you do it too!" and then not debate what I said.

You wanna keep going? This is good practice for the logic final that I have coming up in a few hours (part of it is on logical fallacies) :icon_biggrin:!

DeletedUser

Ad hominem - Oh, and I just wanted to be sure no one got the wrong impression. It wasn't relevant to any large-scale arguments, so stop trying to make a big deal out of it.

Ad hominem/Hasty generalization

Tu quoque - Irrelevant to boot!

And the whole thing is a red herring and tu quoque. All you do is say "you do it too!" and then not debate what I said.

You wanna keep going? This is good practice for the logic final that I have coming up in a few hours (part of it is on logical fallacies) :icon_biggrin:!

Yep your bit in red is against you and not your argument but so are a few of your comments.

Really, you do it too, at least you admit it. I don't want to debate with you, I just like having my opinion, you do not need to agree that is not what I care about.

Good look in your logic final, you should be spot hot on the logical fallacies part :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm afraid I don't understand what you said, but we left the point here. Point here is that HONOR and Auphan lost, and have had members say that Agency and Panic! "ran" from them and merged because they couldn't beat them. This is false, and I showed that it was said.

If you wanna keep going with the semantics, ad hominem, and lack of actual point-making, go for it. Makes it more funny for me :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I'm afraid I don't understand what you said, but we left the point here. Point here is that HONOR and Auphan lost, and have had members say that Agency and Panic! "ran" from them and merged because they couldn't beat them. This is false, and I showed that it was said.

If you wanna keep going with the semantics, ad hominem, and lack of actual point-making, go for it. Makes it more funny for me :icon_wink:.

No worries I have a few more minutes to kill. You do understand, you are now just trying to belittle and patronise. Step said Panic ran and merged, he never said they lost, just merged.

Honor and Auphan have not lost, even when Meow have 61% and the world closes, you don't really win until you have 100%. Sorry this is just my opinion, feel free to disagree I dont mind.

Some people feel the need to argue their opinion until others agree or demand facts/proof. We do not need to give either of those to be honest, these forums are for all of us to have our say no matter what it is.

DeletedUser

Again with the semantics :icon_rolleyes:.

Enjoy your opinion, the announcement will still read that Meow! won W62.

You don't need facts/proof?

Alright, I think that was enough. I think I'll just stop right there. Don't need facts/proof...I laughed :icon_biggrin:.

Laters!

DeletedUser

Again with the semantics :icon_rolleyes:.

Enjoy your opinion, the announcement will still read that Meow! won W62.

You don't need facts/proof?

Alright, I think that was enough. I think I'll just stop right there. Don't need facts/proof...I laughed :icon_biggrin:.

Laters!

Glad I could make you laugh, have a good day and in all seriousness good luck with your finals.

DeletedUser

I find any accusations regarding logical fallacies or semantics on this forum to be ironic and borderline humorous.

DeletedUser105406

I find any accusations regarding logical fallacies or semantics on this forum to be ironic and borderline humorous.

I often find comments about logical fallacy in here, somewhat bugging...then i dug deeper & realised why...logic can only be applied to metaphysical constructs & not contingent matters of fact but i guess it's being used here as a BSdetection device?? Which kind of over-rules my counter-intuitive unease...which is a shame, cos I could gas on about logical possibility V actual possibility...aaahhh well...Good Luck with that exam btw
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Meow!
Side 2:
Tribes: Auphan

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 4
Difference: 97

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 921,906
Side 2: 35,421
Difference: 886,485

chart

I'd say the war is becoming a lot more lopsided.

DeletedUser

I often find comments about logical fallacy in here, somewhat bugging...then i dug deeper & realised why...logic can only be applied to metaphysical constructs & not contingent matters of fact but i guess it's being used here as a BSdetection device?? Which kind of over-rules my counter-intuitive unease...which is a shame, cos I could gas on about logical possibility V actual possibility...aaahhh well...Good Luck with that exam btw
:icon_wink:

This would be a fun discussion, but not for here. As for the test...I came, I wrote, I aced it :icon_cool:.

Well isn't that the most lopsided thing ever. Guess the world really is over after all. Good on ya Meow!.

DeletedUser105406

This would be a fun discussion, but not for here. As for the test...I came, I wrote, I aced it :icon_cool:.
.[/QUOTE
If discussion of logical fallacy & its correct applications has no place here, then neither surely, do appeals to it...& i see those quite a lot