1/3 Coins

DeletedUser

Well, the magic number of 500 players has passed and as of a few minutes ago we had 489 players left.

Hello helio123,

You will need to ask about this in the forums. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Maeniel/David
Tribalwars Senior Staff

Well, I did now hand it over :p

DeletedUser

a big YES on this end... activate the VOTE box :icon_biggrin:

(by the way is it 1/3, or is it cutting what we pay now in half again? i.e. 1/4 full price)

DeletedUser

Hmm....Yes
but i dont think you'll get much feedback from here.
since theres like what 15-20 people that post here :|

DeletedUser64592

Snappy, your signature isn't doing you any justice... are you the first player to ever individually make it to 1 billion OD? The form can't figure it out... LOL

LOL i noticed that, it makes it look like i have 1/3 of helio/coolman's kills but actually he has 1/3 of my kills LOL

and i am not the first some one in w15 has 1.7 billion last i checked but that is a speed 2 world i think.

Hmm....Yes
but i dont think you'll get much feedback from here.
since theres like what 15-20 people that post here :|

this just gets the ball rolling i think, to trigger a ingame vote

SO....

that is 5 yes votes... no no votes... is that enough to get a ingame vote? LOL as there isn't many more then 10 people a day that even read this forum LOL jk but there certainly isn't many posts any more.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i say no

i vote for deleting all barbs lets force players to attack each other lets stop barb whores

DeletedUser

i say no

i vote for deleting all barbs lets force players to attack each other lets stop barb whores

Another No

Yes for deleting barbs and getting rid of permasats
Since the cheaper nobles it's become a race of who's gonna noble them

DeletedUser64592

If that is a option to vote for i vote for it LOL

yes: 11
no:2

keep up the voting!

can we have a ingame vote now? please :icon_rolleyes::icon_biggrin:

AndyJc

I'm gonna go with a yes but frankly under current conditions I can't see it allowing anything more than massive pointwhoring (I'm already doing it so makes no difference to me)

I'd far rather see the removal of morale than cheaper coins.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Coin values should be lowered to 1/3. Barbs should not be deleted, sure they slow down the game although if this world has barb whores it is up to its good players to remove them promptly.

Morale should also be removed so we can actually finish off the useless noobs who have no use to the world at all.

However, I can't really vote as I don't play the game at all. :icon_razz: