10 Most respectful players

Status
Not open for further replies.

starwarz212

starwars you know you are on my list even though i didnt write you down.

Nickers was a good kid too. Honestly, there are so many people i could write, but im just lazy.

I know. :icon_wink:

It's just that you never said anything when I mailed all of St. R to tell them I was leaving, and it always just stuck in my mind.

xankou

[sarcasm]I think all of Xig are the most respected people ever[/sarcsm] :lol:

olivar

wow, umm, what to reply so many people, in no particular order;

1, Star; 100% reliable and active, you'd put your tw villages on him pulling you through, showed his colours early when RO was being gangbanged early in my time into the game

2/3/4 Resputi the great, Ninoprotic, Ry-fi; Great leaders, fighters, friends what more could you want from an aristocracy?

5 Thorin28, multi lingual hard ass, I wouldn't mess with him, very vigilant and active. Always seems tobe kicking someones rear end

6, Scholesy Speaks with sincerity, never really see him bash someone in the forums; did well in the Xig war

7, Aj never really heard much until we became Saints where I felt he really came into his own; he's carried the weight throughout.

8+9) Boola + Pepper even though they've needed others' help they've had to be super active and atleast half competent ;)

10) Mantho good leader and deserves his place simply for his unique smiley's ;>

Sorry about anyone i missed simply too many to name

starwarz212

wow, umm, what to reply so many people, in no particular order;

1, Star; 100% reliable and active, you'd put your tw villages on him pulling you through, showed his colours early when RO was being gangbanged early in my time into the game

2/3/4 Resputi the great, Ninoprotic, Ry-fi; Great leaders, fighters, friends what more could you want from an aristocracy?

5 Thorin28, multi lingual hard ass, I wouldn't mess with him, very vigilant and active. Always seems tobe kicking someones rear end

6, Scholesy Speaks with sincerity, never really see him bash someone in the forums; did well in the Xig war

7, Aj never really heard much until we became Saints where I felt he really came into his own; he's carried the weight throughout.

8+9) Boola + Pepper even though they've needed others' help they've had to be super active and atleast half competent ;)

10) Mantho good leader and deserves his place simply for his unique smiley's ;>

Sorry about anyone i missed simply too many to name

lol......I ran too. I just stayed as long as possible is all. The guy I stayed(in RO) for got all pissed at me a month or so before I quit though. Couldn't stop our tribe from nobling him since he was red on our maps. Though I had warned him to change tribes and recommended some safe ones.....and all I get in return is a slap in the face.

Now those were good times. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I know. :icon_wink:

It's just that you never said anything when I mailed all of St. R to tell them I was leaving, and it always just stuck in my mind.

yeah i wasnt very active during those times, i took like two months off of TW and i think that was while you were leaving, and i was just like pshhhhhh, he's leaving, how lame.....

CAUSE YOU WERE GOOD AND SHOULD HAVE STAYED.

starwarz212

yeah i wasnt very active during those times, i took like two months off of TW and i think that was while you were leaving, and i was just like pshhhhhh, he's leaving, how lame.....

CAUSE YOU WERE GOOD AND SHOULD HAVE STAYED.

Well, I started this game because my best friend had started playing it and wanted me to. he quit several months(6 or 7) before me though. I started to lose interest a bit, and school was coming up, so I decided to just quit.

Ps. I just noticed that there's a topic about me in this forum. Too bad it's locked though. :icon_cry:

raprockmusic2

hmm..i dont think i can post 10...i think it would be unfair to others, the most respectful people are those that are loyal to tribe and friends, always in sending support, and helping the little guys, im too lazy to log on or id post like 100 :icon_evil:

Kampfisken

You could just post me? I mean, I'm so lovable i bet the others wouldn't even be offended, they would just think "Hey, he's got a point!" and go on to their daily lives?

raprockmusic2

but i dont know you =p if i did hopefully youd be one to get put on here =p

DeletedUser

Gung, why didn't you mention me? :(

In no particular order, and probably some missing out;

-Hooch ~ What can I say? Great leader, great person.
-ricca ~ My Duke. The strong and silent type.
-Jonny Wormy ~ Hilarious guys.
-Kökökökö ~ Nice guy. For a Swede.
-Dutchwarrior ~ Trustworthy guy. Writes awfully long mails, though.
-Sombra ~ Sneaky bastard.
-CrystalRainWindSong ~ Saves my last shreds of sanity.
-Arisma ~ There is no such thing as 'too much support'.
-Melee Master2 ~ Love you.
-Walleye and Dawizzas ~ The best enemies a guy could wish for.

Several forgotten - sue me.

I feel special, someone mentioned my name :lol:

grim bestard xD

Andyhighton

1. Penguin018 <-- Great guy, always first to help allies.
2. Desperados
3. Patroclus
4. Dave_81
5. Mufl
6. XIG
7. XIG
8. XIG
9. XIG
10. XIG

Unhacked Highborn

Man i only get 10.... ok here goes

1. The entire tribe of HOTSE2, you guys...., theres nothign more to say.
2. Scarus As he said ties well b4 this game :)
3. Gareeth Truely my favorit oppenent to date, she had a few tricks up her sleeve one of few that got to keep a village of mine :)
4. Sapphire Knew em in w1 and was a hero here
5. Muschelschubser Yeah theres just nothing to say
6. Wacicha I still miss ya old man :)
8. warhawg, Yeah a said it so what i still like the guy ;)
9. Bezerker didnt even know him in this world till more recently but his banter and good humor puts him in my list ;)
10. Patroclus you are the man ;) Please do not feed the animals :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

ok thats my list there are so so so many more both playing and that have quit that the list would just not end. sorry if i missed you ;)

Highborn

DeletedUser19656

1 Grimlock - Helped me out many times
2 Ricca - Awesome Duke
3 El Adrian - Great tactician when the time comes
4 liloneofNeo - Great Friend
5 seonghong - Great Friend
6 Hooch - Great Leader
7 EL Jmeno - Another great Leader
8 Dark Griever - Great Diplomat
9 cameron182 - a bit lazy but good friend
10 Junkmonger - great guy easy to talk to

DeletedUser

These are the people I absolutely hate because they know how to handle me; thus I respect them:

steve34cks
Idefix
Bad_Monkey
ScottyB2Man [sp]
Carnivore

After researching battle tactics, I was impressed with:
Panoshr
Schnapi4ever
Instigator
Cuda1337
Jack Krauser
Giw12
Scal

Still respect Tiger Heart for being the founder of TXP.

Respect Dougalo7 - a friend, calling himself Argyle liked him. Still cannot shake off the respect I have because of that.

Arthas987, Champion through word of mouth. No first hand experience.

DeletedUser910

These are the players I respect the most. There are others as well of course, but these are the first ones that come to mind at the moment.

1) DudeofDeath
2) Futzy
3) Cringe
4) Capt_Jack
5) Bolaar
6) SirLance
7) Baldingbear
8) Mr Wildcat0
9) DannyJim
10) Widedog

Status
Not open for further replies.