10 Most respectful players

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My way of saying "Hi" Mufl.....glad we could play a little war games....

TollxBooth
AtenCE Offensive Coordinator :)

hahahhaa... so your the little bugger ? wow... glad to meet you... im gonna take this IGM... but i have to say thanks... still dont know how come you chose me? now i really dont know "what did I ever did to the CE" part of Aten... for them to attack me so hard... :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

burnsy_14

hahahhaa... so your the little bugger ? wow... glad to meet you... im gonna take this IGM... but i have to say thanks... still dont know how come you chose me? now i really dont know "what did I ever did to the CE" part of Aten... for them to attack me so hard... :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

I suppose we kinda came to the decision of "we will show them how Aten attack"..

Instead of this whole crap about attacking with swords an spears, can you clarify for us mufl? do we attack with spears an swords?

DeletedUser

Fellow members, the time has come for me to lay down my swords an axes. For some of you, you do not know me, for some the name sticks out :lol:, but for the members that truely did know me id like to say bye.

My reasons for leaving or due to RL issues, alot has been going on the last week in RL, that i cannot see myself no longer playing this.

I write this for a number of reasons:

1. Id like for all my allies to know, the members that knew me.

2. The enemy so they know they have 1 less target to deal with. :lol:

3. Apolagies, id like to apolagize to the people i offened in the public forums, as i look back i did say some stupid comments which where harsh an i apolagise for them.

This will be the final post in the forums for me, my villages have already been handed out to the members i see fit who will benefit to the tribe an contribute that bit more.

I feel that i did my part in the war even though i could not see it through, with many losses an many conquers in the war, its been a tough but yet enjoyable ride.

As for XIG you put up one hell of a fight for me, id like to thank you for making this game fun for me, an giving me a reason to be so active.

I wish the tribes good luck in the wars, (Espically Aten) :lol:, but really have fun an remember humilate the enemy, best strategy ever :icon_biggrin:..

So i thank you all again, an heres some members id like to thank.

Darkf@rce.. For introducing me to AtenCH, for being my mentor an guidence.

KommissarWulf.. Real life friend, very good player.

Vaia.. For actually standing by me, whenever i went wrong (couple of occasions) :lol:

Arthas987.. For actually making me laugh, i actually enjoyed fighting him believe it or not, even though it was one sided, good competition.

I thank you all again an good luck, thanks Aten for the experience an guide.

:swordsman:I now stand down:swordsman:

Burnsy

ps... 9th in defense rankings :icon_twisted:

That lasted long

DeletedUser

pathetic... really.. just want to tell the world.. Look who you all gave credits too loll really pathetic.. ill do mine now

hope it show the world now whos selfish
Wow. Coming from a guy whom I helped. If you took my post literally, I feel sorry for you.

But then again... its Darkfarce, the Dictator of the West.

DeletedUser

hahahhaa... so your the little bugger ? wow... glad to meet you... im gonna take this IGM... but i have to say thanks... still dont know how come you chose me? now i really dont know "what did I ever did to the CE" part of Aten... for them to attack me so hard...
Three names came up. TollxBooth liked the way 'mmmmuufffl' slipped off of his tongue.

Good job, TollxBooth. For your adversary to state this publicly, you have taken yourself out of the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.