#1619 8 hour x 300 won by Jobson

DeletedUser80720

Nunners is a slimy backstabbing worm. Just so everyone's clear on that.

every round i have been on a pc and a friend has been on the round ive jumped on there account and nobled nunners several times within the past week as he backstabbed me a few weeks back so nunners is shit and always sucks up to ppl after backstabbing them i cant see him last many rounds any more

DeletedUser

Funny how u wanted to be a all friendly until u realised I didnt want to lol! I can see straight through Sam's little nub mates! How many people did I use to win this 1? 5-10? lol you numpties do make me laugh!

DeletedUser

1. Doesnt change the fact that is rude. And if we went by the truth the WHOLE time in RL. Man loads of wars would happen, thats why we let things pass by. NotAnAlias should have been the better person and not even mentioned it.

2.If it had affected me i would have been rude like NotAnAlias. Oh look ! I wasnt. Im just using NotAnAlias as an example, trying to make the speed forum a better place :)
3.Again, he didnt have to be rude. So what if he sucks up? Does NotAnAlias HAVE to come out and announce it?

Again be a better person and dont be rude, and actually learn to congratulate people on what they deserve :)

That's your OPINION. Rude or not I stated a FACT. Soooooooo... Sorry I'm not a gentleman like you :icon_rolleyes:. Also, where in my comment did I say James didn't deserve the victory :icon_confused:.

Last edited by a moderator: