1ns4n3 declare on zeebad

DeletedUser

Haha, so yes, 1ns4n3 at 00.00 on Saturday/Sunday, launched at me... I logged on, at 4AM, after coming back from a party. Tired and a little typsy, I now had to fight sleep, and 1ns4n3, who by that time had already taken 3/4 of my force away.

Anyways, if I can't get them to stop attacking me (I am allied to some of their players, many of their allies aswell, so it's unfounded), I'm dead pretty much (see you on another account again :icon_biggrin:)

So, here are the war stats for me vs. 1ns4n3... :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: zeebad
Side 2:
Tribes: 1nS4n3
Players:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 51
Difference: 49
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 19,642
Side 2: 486,151
Difference: 466,509
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 19,642
Side 2: 0
Difference: 19,642
image.php

DeletedUser72655

And there was absolute no need for this thread...........

DeletedUser

ANother war, now that makes me think if chess was still here how cool this world would of been. well chess with its real players.

DeletedUser72655

zeebad today at 12:38
Yes I know. But 1ns4n3 are a very friendly tribe, or at least all the members are, to me. Merrick2 is the one who doesn't like me.

Can you see if you can get them to stop? I'm on my last legs here.

Bow out with abit of grace and not with your tail between your legs, jeez

DeletedUser

ANother war, now that makes me think

This isn't a war really.

if chess was still here how cool this world would of been. well chess with its real players

I always preferred the fake chess players, tbh:icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

iceco can we get this thread off of here? :D
Judging by the stats, this war should be over in a bit, so if you'd just not bump it with your replies :icon_evil:
Wait, now I bumped it up...

Well, more serious. Closing threads is a last resort, and this guy is free to post whatever stats he wants, as it's relevant to the game (but not to anyone else playing it?), so the thread has the right to exist.
Just don't reply and the thread will die, just like those others.

DeletedUser

Bow out with abit of grace and not with your tail between your legs, jeez

Bow out? I'm fighting back. I had 9 villages with troops left in when I logged on and took 2 villages. Lucky as they may have been, they were captures all the same.

And I also have every right to ask them to stop, plead them to stop. I have built my account on the basis of not nobling barbs (and before you point to my recent activity, only 3 of them were intentional barb captures, the rest was a player called ShadowValen who went barb in between my nukes hitting and my nobles taking the villages...).

I have built up some great allies, some, notably, in 1ns4n3. I 'had' an amazing account, and amazing potential. It's undeniable. I was near full strength, I had my trains ready for launch, and since leaving/getting kicked from NERD, I had made allies in pRo, Rally and Powers, as well as another one (who is now attacking me) in 1ns4n3.

Bringing me to my next point, allies. One player deserves recognition. Ispera. This player, since I took over this account, has been perhaps the only player who has shown true friendship to me. He has helped me noble, protected me from harm, and he, amongst the easy option takers (namely, Guinevere Starr and Oddity15), has chosen to do what he can to help me, when all around him, his fellow tribemates attack me from all around. He hasn't jumped on the bandwagon (like the chancers from Chaos) and joined in the 'slaughter'. My greatest ally.

DeletedUser

Welcome to the club zeebad.

Some people just aren't as nice as guys like you and me.

My PA threatened to rim me aswell!

BRADSTER: oh hell wait, why do i need to build up. im already more then twice your size, amish i know you even have you on msn. id be very careful, as i am close to you. i have no problems taking out a PA. be very wise as how you post next, if you dont. it will get very bloody on your side very quickly, this is not a threat. but a warning, think before you reply

:*(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He hasn't jumped on the bandwagon (like the chancers from Chaos)

hang on a moment here...

How on Earth did CHAOS get a mention here???? :icon_confused:

I do nor even know who you are?

**EDIT - Nor does twstats show any caps on him??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nowt' to do with me mate - i was just curious why on earth Chaos got mentioned???

DeletedUser

I dont think Stotty was making fun of Hacker there DJ, I think he meant "try to kill" as in you wouldnt succeed :icon_neutral: