1ns4n3 declare on zeebad

Stotty2009

@DJ-Slaphead

Yeah, what Kirkby said - as about "try to kill" my noble.

Arguing about English; grammar or spelling is pathetic.

DeletedUser

At least your not all spamming my topic...

blue eyed sandwalker said:
i was just curious why on earth Chaos got mentioned

They are attacking me aswell, obviously. I say attacking. The guy who was agreed to stop, even when I was under heavy assault...

Stotty said:
What he said/did - he deserves everything he gets

I believe the phrase is "Get your facts right". You say I deserve everything I got/get. I believe you are unfamiliar with the process that led to me being kicked from NERD. Let me enlighten you.

Skype. 2010. T'was a dark night, I logged onto the NERD chat to talk. Lily (Whitesheets) was saying she lost a village to someone. I said, as a joke, and Lily now knows it, and has forgiven me, that she needs to get some skill. She was having a bad day and took it as an insult, and a flame occured. She accused me of spying (an unfounded (false) accusation) for Powers. Ghost-widow jumped to Lily's 'defence', telling me, in so many words, to get lost, insulting me with names that, if repeated, who certainly get me an infraction point. More people joined the argument, against me (naturally), so I fought back, said I thought they needed to lighten up and get lives.

They then pointed to my public, ongoing 'fling' with Kev225 and DJ-Slaphead from Powers. I said I thought they were nice people, and that they certainly were more my friends than my leader, xmach, who has barely said, if ever, a word to me about something other than NERD activity, ops, etc.

I then changed my Skype name to Super Spy. which they all took as though I were being serious, and insulted me some more. I pointed out they could at least be smart when arguing, instead of brainless idiots with no proof of my wrongdoing or prior knowledge of who I am and my relationship with any members.

Oh, and then I forwarded a message, quite a dirty message, which I shouldn't have, but there you go (justification: if you insult me, I assume you have no qualms about me doing it in return), from kev225 himself. Wrong as it may have been, and stupid given my previous outlook as victim, the NERD responses to this were less than impressive, and perhaps worst than the initial question...

Xmach, obviously, saw me as the problem, being the accused, and he didn't like the fact I publicly stated I believed NERD and himself too formal (conveniently ignoring the "best war tribe in the world" comments, or the comments declaring him a great player and leader).

Now Stotty, please, tell me, where in this accurate, and completely, 100% true, account of events, besides the forwarded Skype message from Kev, did I do anything wrong? I apologised to Lily, and I still refuse to associate myself, in game at least, to any member of Powers for spying. So, where did I deserve anything?

EDIT: At 1ns4n3. I think it's funny that you've started catting my rally points so the troops I've dodged can't be launched at you... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Damn it. I'm losing now (surprise, surprise).

Players: zeebad
Side 2:
Tribes: 1nS4n3
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 402
Difference: 400
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 5
Difference: 3
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 19,642
Side 2: 3,662,659
Difference: 3,643,017
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 19,642
Side 2: 38,854
Difference: 19,212
image.php

DeletedUser

nobling 2 of my vills while i was asleep isn`t something you can brag about. they were in the middle of your cluster, how couldn`t you have taken them. even a 3 year old could have done it..

I 'had' an amazing account, and amazing potential. It's undeniable.

i like they way you talk big about yourself. but if you think about it, by the position you are on, you joined the world at about the same time as me, or even earlier; so how is it that i`m 5 times bigger than you ? ...and still i don`t say i have an amazing account..

you made this thread to try to make yourself look good, but you`ve done a poor job so far. better luck next time.

DeletedUser

I think it's funny that you've started catting my rally points so the troops I've dodged can't be launched at you

It's a sensible and basic tactic dude. Also prevents you from dodging their nukes and using your troops to snipe nobles?

And dude, all that detail was unnecessary and besides the point. Plus, how do you think expressions such as "brainless idiots" and "lighten up and get lives." make your former tribesmates feel? Let me give you a hint, it makes them dislike you even more.

DeletedUser

At least your not all spamming my topic...

They are attacking me aswell, obviously. I say attacking. The guy who was agreed to stop, even when I was under heavy assault...

I believe the phrase is "Get your facts right". You say I deserve everything I got/get. I believe you are unfamiliar with the process that led to me being kicked from NERD. Let me enlighten you.

Skype. 2010. T'was a dark night, I logged onto the NERD chat to talk. Lily (Whitesheets) was saying she lost a village to someone. I said, as a joke, and Lily now knows it, and has forgiven me, that she needs to get some skill. She was having a bad day and took it as an insult, and a flame occured. She accused me of spying (an unfounded (false) accusation) for Powers. Ghost-widow jumped to Lily's 'defence', telling me, in so many words, to get lost, insulting me with names that, if repeated, who certainly get me an infraction point. More people joined the argument, against me (naturally), so I fought back, said I thought they needed to lighten up and get lives.

They then pointed to my public, ongoing 'fling' with Kev225 and DJ-Slaphead from Powers. I said I thought they were nice people, and that they certainly were more my friends than my leader, xmach, who has barely said, if ever, a word to me about something other than NERD activity, ops, etc.

I then changed my Skype name to Super Spy. which they all took as though I were being serious, and insulted me some more. I pointed out they could at least be smart when arguing, instead of brainless idiots with no proof of my wrongdoing or prior knowledge of who I am and my relationship with any members.

Oh, and then I forwarded a message, quite a dirty message, which I shouldn't have, but there you go (justification: if you insult me, I assume you have no qualms about me doing it in return), from kev225 himself. Wrong as it may have been, and stupid given my previous outlook as victim, the NERD responses to this were less than impressive, and perhaps worst than the initial question...

Xmach, obviously, saw me as the problem, being the accused, and he didn't like the fact I publicly stated I believed NERD and himself too formal (conveniently ignoring the "best war tribe in the world" comments, or the comments declaring him a great player and leader).

Now Stotty, please, tell me, where in this accurate, and completely, 100% true, account of events, besides the forwarded Skype message from Kev, did I do anything wrong? I apologised to Lily, and I still refuse to associate myself, in game at least, to any member of Powers for spying. So, where did I deserve anything?

EDIT: At 1ns4n3. I think it's funny that you've started catting my rally points so the troops I've dodged can't be launched at you... :D

Only half the story, as i've told you. The skype chat was just the last straw. I'm not saying you deserve to be rimmed, if that was the case i would have had nerd do it, I think stotty goes a bit far there. Though i think you seriously underestimated how much you gained by being in NERD, that had you not been in NERD, you wouldn't have gotten to half the size you are/were before being rimmed by 1nsane or a dif. tribe at a much earlier date.

You were removed because you were picking fights, and because you WANTED to join another tribe, so i gave you that opportunity, free and clear. It had nothing to do with your PnP posting about NERD being boring or whatever it was you said. As for me not talking to you, well you didn't come on skype until the day you were removed, and i never ignored any mails you sent, though there weren't many... if you felt i wasn't being personable enough with you, then you could have made the effort, I think we both know between the two of us I had a lot more responsiblities and on my TW mind than you did.

And coming on PnP to make this ridiculous thread only further proves your a shit stirrer. No one cares about one player being rimmed by a top tribe. Everything that happened in that skype chat was a by-product of what you started, others may have added to the fire, but you had the blow torch and should have stepped up and been the bigger man.

DeletedUser

Ok, big long message of quotes...

xmach said:
had you not been in NERD, you wouldn't have gotten to half the size you are

That was because of NERD? I am under the impression it was because of Ispera's help, not any of NERD's, that got me most of the villages I captured. And, had 1ns4n3 not declared, it would have been through Ispera's help, and that of my newest (and quickest to turn on me) ally Guinevere Starr, who would have given me not only the chance to get up to a million points, but also to change Merrick's mind about recruiting me.

xmach said:
should have stepped up and been the bigger man

I believe I was the bigger man, and still am, when I didn't swear at my persecutors. I am the bigger man because I have made up with the people I believe I may have done wrong to. I am the bigger man because I have made a joke out of myself being rimmed. I have not run to Ghost, crying my apologies. I have requested to be recruited and saved by NERD, or to have 1ns4n3 stop, but I have never once considered stepping down (or stepping up as you say) and throwing away my argument. I could have saved myself by apologizing. But I refuse to do what I do not believe I should initiate. So all the calls of cowardice and of running scared are unfounded.

web.inc said:
nobling 2 of my vills while i was asleep isn`t something you can brag about. they were in the middle of your cluster, how couldn`t you have taken them

Funny. I could have sworn that when I MYSELF logged on, at 4 in the morning may I add, I was under heavy attack from 1ns4n3. You cannot say anything about attacking you at night, because I was returning the favour. Besides, I am not bragging. I never said it was skill. I just pointed out that I managed it with 9 villages, and had the balls to do it in the first place. I could have dodged, and then sent them as soon as the attacks subsided, to a distant K to escape...

BlakRaven said:
how do you think expressions such as "brainless idiots" and "lighten up and get lives." make your former tribesmates feel?

The comments were directed at Ghost and his friends who assaulted me verbally over Skype. It was obvious that is the case. Do not try and make ME out to be 'all against NERD'. Making me out to be the bad guy is a sly tactic.

web.inc said:
you joined the world at about the same time as me

Actually, I took over this account at the end of October from my RL friend Arron. In 3 months, I have quintupled the points and increased the OD by over 2 million... Growth from the start of the world is irrelacent in any argument on my account...

DeletedUser

Ok, big long message of quotes...

That was because of NERD? I am under the impression it was because of Ispera's help, not any of NERD's, that got me most of the villages I captured. And, had 1ns4n3 not declared, it would have been through Ispera's help, and that of my newest (and quickest to turn on me) ally Guinevere Starr, who would have given me not only the chance to get up to a million points, but also to change Merrick's mind about recruiting me.

I believe I was the bigger man, and still am, when I didn't swear at my persecutors. I am the bigger man because I have made up with the people I believe I may have done wrong to. I am the bigger man because I have made a joke out of myself being rimmed. I have not run to Ghost, crying my apologies. I have requested to be recruited and saved by NERD, or to have 1ns4n3 stop, but I have never once considered stepping down (or stepping up as you say) and throwing away my argument. I could have saved myself by apologizing. But I refuse to do what I do not believe I should initiate. So all the calls of cowardice and of running scared are unfounded.

I can say pretty confidently that if 1nsane hadn't have been NAP'd to NERD, you would have been rimmed by someone. There were much better and bigger players in your area that were rimmed a long time ago. The NAP is what protected you within 1nsane's territory, not your "skill" or "potential" you're very intent on trying to convince people you have. I think the fact that you were attacked within 72 hours of being outside the NERD-1nsane pact protection makes it abundently clear how good your chances would have been months ago when you were much smaller relative to the other players in the area.

You only apologized to Lily because I told you to. Dont' pretend it was your idea. And those in the skype you said needed to get lives were the nerds defending lily against your attacks to begin with. You lashed out at a NERD, and then made generalized statements about NERD both within the skype and in chats with Kev about NERD as a WHOLE. Asking for others to save you is not being the 'bigger man' nor is being stubborn and close-minded. You know you started the fights, you know ghost was protecting his tribe mate, you know you're wrong, but you keep pretending otherwise if it makes you feel better.

Hackervirus

Haha.. Nerd vs Nerd :p

and isn't it nerd suppose to noble out the one who batray nerd?

Why is insane nobling him and you are just letting them to? so lame...

DeletedUser

Haha.. Nerd vs Nerd :p

and isn't it nerd suppose to noble out the one who batray nerd?

Why is insane nobling him and you are just letting them to? so lame...

If you had bothered to read and understand all the posts here (here's hoping 1 day), you would realise, H1D5 did something, but I don't think he ever betrayed NERD. He wasn't a traitor. He was booted for something else entirely. 1nS4n3 want his villages and want to rim him, thats their business.

You on the other hand, are a traitor and a spy. You, we are coming after. And we will be rimming you. Not unless you go on your knees and beg us or something. Even then (if I can have anything to do with it), you will still be rimmed. I hate traitors. Revenge will be sweet:)

Hackervirus

Hhayahyahayay... Hold on... I think I am scare and pee on my pant.. :p

ok, when I say betrayed, I didn't mean he actually betray the tribe. What I am trying to say is, Isn't nerd suppose to noble out their own player? It is just too wrong to see another tribe even though u guys are Allie, this isn't suppose to happen.

It shows that you guys are weak.

PS, I didn't betray. stop with that already. As I said, I came into nerd as a spy as sileroka asked me to.

DeletedUser

I don't care about your reasons/motivations. Treason, spying, backstabbing etc. You are guilty. You will pay. We will show that we are not weak by punishing those who think they can betray us and back stab us. To simplify, you.

Hackervirus

You know you are not replyIng my main point of the post.

Never the less, I would like to See what you will do against me :).
So far, no nerd has ever taken a single village from me and keep it :)

DeletedUser

I would add a simple comment to this debate.

Blak, YOU will not be rimming, nor getting revenge on anyone in game, to be honest i would go so far as to say you are actually a patheticly bad player in game.

Really, just stop with the threats or actually go play the game :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Blak, YOU will not be rimming, nor getting revenge on anyone in game,

Not me personally, but NERD:) If you had read and understood what I posted, you wouldn't be writing what you wrote. Hint: "We are", "We will", etc. The plural?

to be honest i would go so far as to say you are actually a patheticly bad player in game.

Yeah? I don't mind:p Sure dude, whatever lets you go to sleep at night and face each day. Plus, don't remember claiming to be an above average player:) Plus, I remember posting that I believed that I was a below average player (in response to Shlomzi, I think it was?). So try something else/better luck next time?

DeletedUser

Not me personally, but NERD:) If you had read and understood what I posted, you wouldn't be writing what you wrote. Hint: "We are", "We will", etc. The plural?

Yeah? I don't mind:p Sure dude, whatever lets you go to sleep at night and face each day.
Oh please blak, please teach me how to speak english as well as you :lol:

*sigh* Ill keep it simple because well...its a simple concept, if one was to say "We" in any shape or form then im sure it would include the person that said "We" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

*sigh* Ill keep it simple because well...its a simple concept, if one was to say "We" in any shape or form then im sure it would include the person that said "We"

Agree:) Same pt. I was making.

So lets get back ontopic?

How long do you think before H1D5 is completely rimmed? Or has he been already?

DeletedUser

the fact that you were attacked within 72 hours of being outside the NERD-1nsane pact protection...

You lashed out at a NERD...

I think I was outside of the NERD - 1ns4n3 pact protection long after the 72 hour mark. 3 days? Juice, the tribe I created has been going over 2 weeks, and I was attacked last week today, which means it was over 100 hours. Not that it matters. I just like pointing these things out...

Lashed out? Blind as well, I see. I never LASHED OUT, I made a joke to Lily. A JOKE. Which I made perfectly clear when I said it (hence the smiley that followed). Now, when ghost piped up I'd classify that as Lashing out. I made no direct attack at NERD until they did. You are twisting the story (once again) to your own ends. I have explained objectively what happened, and in the sequence it happened, but you are hell bent on saving face that you deny the truth...