Difference: 50

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,642
Side 2: 404,111
Difference: 384,469

image.php

DeletedUser

Ouch.... yeah, but to be fair, about 5 of them are Ispera who I don't mind taking my villages so...

DeletedUser

Yes, yes of course.. how silly of me. That alone makes your cause worth this thread!

DeletedUser

... and that of my newest (and quickest to turn on me) ally Guinevere Starr, who would have given me not only the chance to get up to a million points, but also to change Merrick's mind about recruiting me...

Aww, I'm honored that you speak of me so much here!! You must have been real hurt by what I did to you huh? :icon_twisted:

The way I see it, you were just trying to save your ass from being nobled by me, so you tried to schmooze me with friendship. No more, no less.. We were never allies, get over yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aww, I'm honored that you speak of me so much here!! You must have been real hurt by what I did to you huh? :icon_twisted:

The way I see it, you were just trying to save your ass from being nobled by me, so you tried to schmooze me with friendship. No more, no less.. We were never allies, get over yourself.

You didn't attack me. You asked me for one of my villages, I refused, and offered you a nice little player called Lord Master d. I assumed that our little pact to take down this player would have been honoured. Alas, it was too much to hope for.

Oh, I schmooze a lot of people. Of course, most of them don't attack me for it. That's 'cause I'm controlling their minds. Mail Joshh08, he'll tell you...

DeletedUser

you're a great player mate..you really are.if not only for those 1nS4n3 players,you will definitely survive this world.tribal hugging?:D

DeletedUser

Did we win the war!? :icon_eek:

Apparently so. I had a lot of inactives though... and what other bad excuses have I heard. Oh yes, I have multiple warfronts (as in, every village was a warfront). Erm, what else..? Ah. RL issues. Yes, that's the one. Erm... and a zombie ate my laptop's power cable, and so I run out of power quickly. Killed the zombie too though, so... swings and roundabouts. Every cloud. In fact, I stopped an epidemic, so, technically, you should thank me. You can start by giving me my villages back if you like. :icon_rolleyes:

I'll think of some more bad excuses in a bit. Let me just look at "Powers declares on NERD" first... :icon_wink:

Anyways, I'll see you W37ies in a few months, I got business to attend to in another world. My account there lives on at least. Catch ya laters... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You forgot to mention that you got a new puppy.

Cya round ... or not :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

We've won the battle, but the war has just begun!

robo-roach.jpg

Smoke em' out!

DeletedUser

This guy creamed yet?

If not..why not?

You the man blue!! :) Maybe you can come up with a clever ending to this thread so that it can be put to rest and closed!!! As there is nothing worse then someone going on and on about something just cause they see the end and have nothing else to do but draw attention to themselves.... ugh... Please see answer below:

Name: zeebad
Tribe: 1ns4nE
Villages: 0
Average points per village: 0

This thread can be close! lol :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Pointless thread really. After the first carpet bombing he just rolled over and played dead.

zakipoo

eh it happens to most noobs,.. once they see 100+ incoming they give up right away :D

DeletedUser

So if you guys stop bumping it by saying how pointless it is, it will die. (Technically, constantly restating that it is pointless and should be closed, is spam)
I've said often enough that I don't close topics just because it's done.

DeletedUser

Maybe you should keep it open.. If not for the value of the war, but for the legacy I left. I.e. allegations of spying (unfounded... or not), inner tribe arguments (twisted and corrupted to suit the evil side as they may have been), and the fact that in my final days, I had allies in 5 of the top 7 tribes (2 members of which tried to get me to spy on NERD and Rally. Which I would have gotten away with, if it wasn't for 1ns4n3, or xmach

DeletedUser72655

Maybe you should keep it open.. If not for the value of the war, but for the legacy I left. I.e. allegations of spying (unfounded... or not), inner tribe arguments (twisted and corrupted to suit the evil side as they may have been), and the fact that in my final days, I had allies in 5 of the top 7 tribes (2 members of which tried to get me to spy on NERD and Rally. Which I would have gotten away with, if it wasn't for 1ns4n3, or xmach

Scooby Scooby Doo, where Are you!!!
we've got some work to do now

I would've gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids!