2 Mil Club

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to take this time and congratulate everyone that has made it to the 2m club out here. Some people have used different tactics to get here,

Starting with the rank 1; slacker has tried a weird tactic this world to get rimmed out before actually making it to the club. Some might have said the rimming is what sparked the fire underneath him because bob threatened to kick him out for being garbage for getting rimmed early game, but here we are our rank 1 player.

Our rank 2 in the club rage styles has used HIS own method also, by pretending to be a female and get gifted random free villages also the barbarians have taken on the gender equality roll in the world and have allowed anyone to noble them. Rage has also spent hella premium to help boost his ego on being rank two.

Our rank 3 in the club Paramore, has used their own tactic of tribe hopping. Which is a bold move cotton, and decided that he wanted to sober up and take a bite of the pie right before their border agreement gets blown to bits and pieces with the amount of barbs that'll soon appear.

Our rank 4 being akiz whom has decided that having slaves to farm for him and pure elite strats has gave him the rank 4 of the club.

Our rank 5 being Kreiz, which shouldn't be a shocker for anyone has decided to join the rank 1 tribe in the world (no harm done) but tends to be a reoccurring process for this man on every world he plays. (hopefully it isn't cooper) which tends to be the play and gets him to be in the 2m club very fast with the amount of PP he's allowed to spend on his grandpa's credit card along with laundered money.

Our rank 6 being bob the 5 time fastest 2k point player with an undefeated score of 98-0 on worlds that he has played. Insane stats we all know. But his strats to obtaining his ticket to the 2m club is all one that we wish we could have. Which is having a WHOLE tribe, including multiple family tribes bash for you, its pure big brain strats out here. If you get 60 people to bash for you, and you can just noble every brown dot and barb around because your tribe is to busy nuking for you for the 10th time in an op on nighthawk it'll allow free real estate for you to expand and grow. If they have to use the resources to rebuild nukes multiple times, they can't produce nobles.

Our rank 7 being weird flex but okay, I mean what do we need to say about this guy other than just pure raw talent, skill, and knowledge of the game has managed to get this player to the 2m club. Which isn't a surprise as being the fastest world winning duke to .net history.

So once again congrats to the big 7 on reaching the 2 mil club. Well deserved everyone here obviously.
1606228867857.png

Zenato

Reaction score
Nice list.

Speaking of pp usage, I'm still waiting for .Nighthawk's pp-log. All those wall 0->20 with HQ lvl 1 can't be cheap, and didn't even help him to 2m :(

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice list.

Speaking of pp usage, I'm still waiting for .Nighthawk's pp-log. All those wall 0->20 with HQ lvl 1 can't be cheap, and didn't even help him to 2m :(
Sorry Idk who nighthawk is, he's not in my tribe so I don't have jurisdiction over his pp logs sadly.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I do wonder just one thing..If whole tribe and 60 people bash for you, how do you keep rank 1 ODA with double points as r2? Kinda paradoxical if you ask me.

Also one more paradox, saying this whole tribe dont have ress for nobles cause they constantly rebuild nukes, yet, they are r1 tribe with double as points as r2? Dont have ress for nobles, but have most villages/points..hmm..i guess your objective, not butthurt at all brain can explain this phenomen.