2 Mil Club

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Someone who obviously above you whoever you are

I ask a simple question and this man starts spewing salt everywhere. I genuinely don't know who are you. and am just curious. Calm down pal.

59dfa001bc4f02a19e07f2f587731938.png

This you? If so then true to your name your really slacking on OD :/

Last edited:

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ah I see you are a master of "Inspect Element" as well. A man of culture indeed.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I like to point it out that , i beat Bob on our home world. Is that the latest he has lost? I don't know, cause i don't really care that much. Could be something for trashcan aka op to look into.

I like this post alot, only read the op's the rest i felt was not worthy of my time.

Why the sudden change of suddenly praising Bite's players? Are you ALSO looking for an invite? Like cmon dude. Someone has to be the enemy.

Anyway, sucks to suck as they say, guess that doesn't apply to Rage though.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I like to point it out that , i beat Bob on our home world. Is that the latest he has lost? I don't know, cause i don't really care that much. Could be something for trashcan aka op to look into.

Sry to hurt your feelings, but I think i hold the badge for beating bob the latest :cool:

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Sry to hurt your feelings, but I think i hold the badge for beating bob the latest :cool:

Maybe its not much of a bragging right if you can do it too.

Honestly, with this knowledge i fear for our future on w116. I put my trust in slacker and Rage.

But me and SD did carry bob on a world where he did lose his frontline, so beating bob cant be that hard

Damn right, but then again, we fought noobs, didn't we? All i remember was going half speed and still winning *shrug*