20 Years of Memories!

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
panorama.png

20 Years of Memories!

Warriors, diplomats, leaders, friends, and enemy spies!

Today, we bring you a contest! What better way to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Tribal Wars! Two incredible decades filled with unforgettable moments, cherished friendships, and boundless adventures await us. This milestone is not just about the game itself; it's about the incredible impact it has had on all of us.

As we reflect upon the countless hours of sending noble trains and dodging them, looking back at epic battle reports, and forging everlasting connections, we are overwhelmed by a profound sense of gratitude. You, our passionate players, have transformed our humble creation into something much more than a game. It's your dedication that has made this journey possible.

And none of this could have been possible without your passion, dedication, and love for the game. This is why we want this contest to be special and different, and with that in mind, we will award a prize to all participants who follow the rules of the contest (see below).

Now, we want to hear YOUR stories. We invite you to take part in this grand celebration by sharing a short video, lasting between 15 to 60 seconds, where you recount how our game has left an indelible mark on your life. Whether it be the joy of conquering a stubborn neighbor, the friendships forged in a tribe, or the epic battles that won the world, we want to know it all. Your stories are the beating heart of our game, and they deserve to be shared.

Rewards

This is a celebration! By uploading your video participants who follow the rules of the contest (see below) will get 600 premium points! If you want to share more than one video, we would love to see all of them, however, this contest is limited to 1 prize per person.

We will – at our own discretion - select videos every day! These videos will be shared on our social media as a single or mesh-up!

Limited rewards

• A T-Shirt signed by our Tribal Wars team goes to each of the first 20 participants, who upload videos while following the rules of the contest (see below)!

So hurry up and don‘t miss them!

Our Community Managers will contact the first 20 participants that win the T-Shirt to obtain your details.

Rules of the Contest

We want you to be true to yourself, and make this as simple as possible for all to enjoy!

Here are the main points to be followed,

1) Consent! Participation requires your consent to follow the rules of this contest and to share your video with us. You do this by adding the written statement " I consent to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest and agree, that InnoGames can use and share this video as set forth in Art. 5 of the Terms and Conditions of the contest " in your post which contains your uploaded video.

You can find the Terms and Conditions of the contest in the attachment to this forum post.

Uploaded Videos without this consent will not be counted as part of the contest.

2) The contest will run from the 2nd to the 30th of June, and only entries during that time will be considered.

3) Privacy is important! We ask you to refrain from providing any information that provides sensitive personal details about yourself or others in your video (including name, address, location etc.).

4) We would ask these stories follow forum rules, and that these stories are not designed to insult, deride, or be mean-spirited in nature. Any stories that have inappropriate and sensitive content, we will have no choice but to delete the post.

5) One prize per person. You can send as many videos as you want, but rewards are limited to a one time.

6) Short and sweet! The video must be between 15 seconds to 1 minute.

7) No copyrighted material! This means no soundtrack, background videos or images that are subjected to copyright of third parties.

8) Age limitations, in order to participate it is mandatory to be 18 years old or above.

For the participation in the contest, we furthermore expressly refer to the terms and conditions of the contest, which you can find in the attachment to this forum post.

Questions and Feedback

If you have any questions, you can check the terms and conditions and do not hesitate to send us a ticket on our Support System, and if you have any feedback, please share it with us on our feedback thread, we love to hear you!

Thank you again for playing Tribal Wars, and making it, as well as our community, the place it has been over the last twenty years! We very much look forward to your stories!

Sincerely,

Your Tribal Wars Team

Attachments

• Tribal Wars Contest T&Cs.pdf
    160 KB · Views: 29

Lord zany

Reaction score
You play you play you play; you lose you lose you lose; then you learn you learn you learn; you lose again and then something remarkable happens......you win

asger

Reaction score
It was working together for a common goal and together to solve problems in battels

Revy

Reaction score
Once upon a time, in the vast virtual world of Tribal Wars, I embarked on a remarkable adventure. I created my very first village and felt a surge of excitement as I began to build and expand my fledgling empire.

As my village grew, I sought out alliances and formed deep friendships with fellow players. Together, we established a close-knit community, sharing strategies and supporting one another through the challenges that Tribal Wars presented.

One day, news spread throughout the game of a legendary player known as The Shadow. The Shadow was a mysterious and formidable opponent who seemed unbeatable. My curiosity and determination drove me to confront this legendary figure, knowing that it would be the ultimate test of my skills.

I spent countless hours studying The Shadow's tactics, analyzing their previous battles, and refining my own strategies. I sought guidance from experienced players within my alliance and absorbed their wisdom. With unwavering determination, I prepared for the encounter that would shape my destiny.

The day of the fateful showdown arrived. My heart raced as I faced The Shadow in a pivotal battle. The clash of armies echoed across the virtual battlefield, as strategies unfolded and alliances were tested. My village fought valiantly, displaying an unwavering spirit and tactical brilliance that caught The Shadow off guard.

In a thrilling turn of events, I emerged victorious, dealing a significant blow to The Shadow's seemingly invincible reputation. The defeat sent shockwaves through the Tribal Wars community.

As word spread of my triumph, players from far and wide sought to join my alliance, eager to learn from my strategic prowess. I welcomed them with open arms, fostering a vibrant and supportive community of players who aspired to follow in my footsteps.

herkes nerede

Reaction score
Years ago, my schoolmate and I had fought with each other for days in a world that I played very fondly.
I was defeated and when I texted him to congratulate him, the truth came out. This was one of my most unforgettable memories.

SataricEarth

Reaction score
Its seriously been 20 years? WOW! I've been playing this game since W1. Due to medical issues for both myself and my late wife, this helped keep my mind at ease during rough times. Not to mention our love for medieval things. I became additcted to the game, played 13 worlds at one time., man, those were some fun times. I have never been one for looking to win, just have fun while playing the game in general. Granted, winning is awesome.. but it was not something I set out to do while playing. I've made a lot of good friends from the game that I still have contact with now, even if they no longer play. Looking forward to another 20 years, but not sure if I will be still playing by then.. as I'll be in my 60s by then, but who knows.. maybe my grandchildren will be playing. :) Huzzah Tribal Wars on the long journey to 20, and then continuing on!!

I consent to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest and agree, that InnoGames can use and share this video as set forth in Art. 5 of the Terms and Conditions of the contest.

Last edited:

mimix

Reaction score
Once upon a time, in the vast realm of the internet, there existed a captivating online game called Tribal Wars. It was a world where players could forge their own destiny, leading ancient tribes to glory or ruin. Countless warriors, strategists, and diplomats ventured into this virtual domain, seeking conquest, friendship, and the thrill of competition.

The game began as a humble browser-based strategy game, with players starting as chieftains of small villages. They had to gather resources, construct buildings, and train armies to defend their people from marauding bandits and other players. However, the ultimate goal was to expand their influence by conquering neighboring villages, forging alliances, and dominating the vast, sprawling map.

As time passed, the popularity of Tribal Wars grew exponentially. The tribal leaders honed their skills, devising ingenious strategies and tactics. They formed powerful alliances, creating intricate webs of trust and cooperation. Entire communities emerged within the game, with players sharing tips, advice, and tales of their conquests. Forums buzzed with activity as tribes rallied their members, organized attacks, and negotiated treaties.

The world of Tribal Wars was alive with stories of triumph and heartbreak. Mighty alliances rose and fell, shifting the balance of power. Legends were born as fearless warriors led audacious campaigns, conquering entire regions. Diplomats weaved intricate webs of diplomacy, forging alliances that shaped the course of history. The thrill of battle and the camaraderie among players made Tribal Wars an immersive experience, unlike anything else.

But it wasn't just about the battles and conquests. Tribal Wars was also a test of patience and perseverance. Players needed to plan meticulously, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Time became a precious resource, as the game progressed in real-time, with days or even weeks passing before an army could reach its destination. It taught players the value of long-term strategy and careful decision-making.

As the years went by, Tribal Wars continued to evolve. New worlds emerged, each with its own unique challenges and opportunities. The game introduced new features and improvements, providing players with fresh experiences and keeping them hooked. But amidst the changes, the spirit of Tribal Wars remained the same—a game where players could immerse themselves in a world of strategy, alliances, and conquest.

And so, the saga of Tribal Wars continues to this day, capturing the hearts and minds of players worldwide. It stands as a testament to the power of virtual realms, where ordinary people can become extraordinary leaders, forging their own legends in the annals of online gaming history.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
1685725322650.png

We would like to take the opportunity to remind players of the contest rules as outlined in the first post - mainly that we are expecting a video and not a written testimonial. Please take this opportunity to read the contest rules.

I'm seeing some great posts here, but they're only valid for the contest if submitted as a video.

Thank you!

blance1357

Reaction score
That's a long time this game is been going. I had no idea it's the 20 year anniversary. I've been playing this game for 4 years something like that. I do enjoy the game a lot it is the perfect kind of game strategy team work and also getting more cities by not just burning them Like most strategy games you get cities by actually taking them from others I think the game is wonderful thank you

docileone

Reaction score
I prefer to write about my favorite world than post a video, i have no need for the prize so that is not a concern. I am compelled to write about playing world 65, no haul world, where i "met" some incredible people that i ended up playing with on occasion on worlds after that one was long gone. i was helped from the southern rim to the middle of the eastern edge by a true friend, his tribe became a family of people from around the world - we learned to work together well, we were truly a tribe! i started talking to one of the people we were attacking and we became very friendly and she ended up joining our tribe, she helped us become the #2 tribe of that world, but she didn't get to enjoy it. she passed just weeks before the world ended. the most beautiful thing i've ever seen happened on that world though - even the #1 winning tribe grieved with us when she passed, she brought "enemies" together to celebrate this game that teaches us to get along, work together, learn from each other, praise the good we see and honor our "heroes". most players from that world will know who i'm talking about, she made that kind of impression on many people. every couple years i re-read what the duke of #1 tribe said after winning the world and it reminds me again why i think this game can teach so many life skills - if we dare to learn them!

Gui2k

Reaction score
Once a time which i believe that were good, are start, but i dont know how to play. I had nobled 1 time. Restart and play alongside the best sprinter player on the server, he play with 3 co-players. When make my Academy for have nobleman, I attack him, but he had have given up. After this I was motivated. Then i start studying the game, and today the game changed.

I play very hard my friends, I had the best player for 3 years, and win speed games, I was the best sprinter, start game and I was the First position a long time,
I AM THE BEST PLAYER EVERYONE IN THIS GAME!! !!

Code:
 Fallow me because i am incredible for this game

This was happen in server Brazilian, because I am the best Brazilian

thegame45

Reaction score
When worlds was longer than a year and your tribe was your family, also tactics early years was more required unlike now where PP wins the worlds.

Kaozed

Reaction score
Just the fact that the first time i played the game was so long ago, memories of that time come back to mind, how old i was and what family i had around me at the time...

FredyNishh

Reaction score
Everything about it, its highly competitive team game, people that you meet in your journey and great memories afterwards, wining the world to prove to yourself that all the time and skill you and your buddies have put in this game was totally worth it

Agumon

Reaction score
I've been playing tribal wars for about 12 years. The first year I played a lot of fun with my friends. I built a tribe, built a big village and conquered other villages. but once my friends started to forget this game and me too. but to commemorate our friendship I play this game again. and with the speed round I feel challenged to play tribal wars again, and I aim for premium points for the winner but I never win hahaha, but I keep trying to be in the top speed round rankings. I love being able to play tribal wars. thank you for giving memories with my friends.
Greetings from Indonesian players