200 mil ODT

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just keep sending those nukes mate :)

12 mill more and i will break the 200 ODT

Hmmmmm..... Well Ty, if YOU took off your blinders.... Instead of seeing what you WANT to see. States right here:

"12 mil more and I [\b] will break the 200 mil mark"

Does not say " the account " or "my account"....

So as you were saying, believe that YOU should settle down and read it as it's posted, not as you see fit.

There is another post, (cept I'm on iPhone and quotes are hard) where he says thanks... But I'm curious what he is saying thanks for???

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Where in this thread has varden claimed to have accumulated all of mavfan's OD by himself?

On the contrary, in one of his posts (shown below) varden has actually stated that he is only responsible for a small portion of the account's total OD.

Perhaps you should take varden's advice and "settle down"; your animosity towards RAM is clearly affecting your judgement.

That's funny. Your "defense" is vardan stated he only earned a portion.... Funny, he never said that until I called him out.....

DeletedUser

Hmmmmm..... Well Ty, if YOU took off your blinders.... Instead of seeing what you WANT to see. States right here:

That is truly pathetic. It is quite clear that he was referring by 'I' to his ingame account.

DeletedUser

varden is the new owner of the mavfan account; you are criticising him for referring to himself in the first person. I'm sure that anybody who reads this will realise that you are merely 'splitting hairs' in order to discredit him, and the tribe that he represents.

So as you were saying, believe that YOU should settle down and read it as it's posted, not as you see fit.

Did you just 'copy' part of my argument and use it against me? I thought that you were above such things.

There is another post, (cept I'm on iPhone and quotes are hard) where he says thanks... But I'm curious what he is saying thanks for???

What does varden saying 'thanks' have to do with anything? It is more than likely that he was just thanking you for the ODD that your tribe is giving him.

That's funny. Your "defense" is vardan stated he only earned a portion.... Funny, he never said that until I called him out.....

There was never a reason for him to say it, prior to your accusations. It would be like your co-player, Raven, having to follow 'I co-play the Pajuno account' with 'I can only be credited for 8mil of its ODT'.

DeletedUser92190

I can understand where your coming from, but I don't think it makes it any less of an accomplishment. You (or perhaps your tribemates) have spoken about RAM not giving their enemy(ies) any respect, yet many RAM members congratulated Kev on reaching 200mil ODT, but you distract from his accomplishment by arguing semantics and insulting our tribe.

In Varden's defense, he was one of the main sitters on the MavFan account before changing accounts and taking it full time. When he later stated that he only gained 30 some-odd million, he was actually being humble.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@ EC:

[spoil]
That is truly pathetic. It is quite clear that he was referring by 'I' to his ingame account.

Obviously, he was speaking of his ingame account. Obviously, he is trying to put his two cents into a thread, to boast his own deeds.. yet they were deeds he didnt even accomplish.

(note that kev did not come here to post for himself, in the manner that vardan did to toot his own horn)

So i suggest you take your "pathetic" pnp, and go pay attention to world going ons before you continue to sound like the ignorant loudmouth you are. [/spoil]

@ TY:

[spoil]

varden is the new owner of the mavfan account; you are criticising him for referring to himself in the first person. I'm sure that anybody who reads this will realise that you are merely 'splitting hairs' in order to discredit him, and the tribe that he represents.

No, i am criticizing him for coming here to boast of deeds he himself did not accomplish. I am not "splitting hairs", i am calling it like i see it. Ram has been on pnp for ages poking about "pajuno and phoenx" like to toot our own horns.. yet i see here someone from ram beating his chest for recognition.. when in fact it wasnt even his deeds he is proud of.

Did you just 'copy' part of my argument and use it against me? I thought that you were above such things.

You shouldnt "think", it appears to be hazardous for your health. Do not try to pull moral highground with me.

What does varden saying 'thanks' have to do with anything? It is more than likely that he was just thanking you for the ODD that your tribe is giving him.

AGain, here you go with that statement. "Thanking you for the odd your tribe is giving him".. you missed the point. Vardan is trying to say "thank you" for his 200 mill odt... So he is claiming responsibility and praise for whose deeds? By his own words, only the last 40 mil or so was earned by him....

There was never a reason for him to say it, prior to your accusations. It would be like your co-player, Raven, having to follow 'I co-play the Pajuno account' with 'I can only be credited for 8mil of its ODT'.

You are forgetting that no one asked Vardan to come here and brag about his ODT that his account has earned.. not him. It would be one thing if he acknowledged that fact... but he didnt until i "accused" him. Just curious, how does "fact" become "accusation"?? Pretty sure he just admitted only 20% of that odt was his???

Does this not make my point, "fact"?[/spoil]

I can understand where your coming from, but I don't think it makes it any less of an accomplishment. You (or perhaps your tribemates) have spoken about RAM not giving their enemy(ies) any respect, yet many RAM members congratulated Kev on reaching 200mil ODT, but you distract from his accomplishment by arguing semantics and insulting our tribe.

There is a difference here. What kev has done and what Vardan have done are two different things. Unless you have some ways or means to prove that their situations are EXACTLY the same... :icon_rolleyes:

In Varden's defense, he was one of the main sitters on the MavFan account before changing accounts and taking it full time. When he later stated that he only gained 30 some-odd million, he was actually being humble.

If he was humble, none of this would have made it to pnp. But alas... his "humble" posts were what first attracted my attention.

While he may gain credit for sitting mavfan prior to taking over... you forget the fact that the accomplishment was not his to claim. Period. You can bitch, moan, and call whatever you like "pathetic" but the fact still remains.. the deed is not his to claim. (kind of like the defeat of BD by Ram)

DeletedUser

"12 mil more and I will break the 200 mil mark"

Obviously, he was speaking of his ingame account.

Oh wait? Do I see a contradiction? I believe I do. Nice pnp skills there.

So i suggest you take your "pathetic" pnp, and go pay attention to world going ons before you continue to sound like the ignorant loudmouth you are.

Ha! Pajuno... calling me a loudmouth! Hypocrite. :icon_rolleyes:

And I do know about the "world going ons". If you're going to flame me about that, then how about you show me my ignorant posts.

varden7676

Sorry for confusing you there (I know you’re not the brightest guy going around), but I said I because I am currently playing the account and not the former owner. I never have or will ever state that I alone have accumulated all Mavfan's ODT, that would be me “beating my chest” and I am not the sort of person to go around doing that. I would also like to point out, not that I would only to disprove your statements, that I have actually contributed to Mavfan’s ODT while sitting him from the begining as that is when he disappeared. Quite being petty Paj it does not become of you, or does it?

See you on the battle field.:axemen:

@ kev
I have actually noticed I have been rude and not congratulated you on the feat, so congrats.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Congratulations. Attaining 200mil ODT is certainly an outstanding achievement.

DeletedUser

Sorry for confusing you there (I know you’re not the brightest guy going around), but I said I because I am currently playing the account and not the former owner. I never have or will ever state that I alone have accumulated all Mavfan's ODT, that would be me “beating my chest” and I am not the sort of person to go around doing that. I would also like to point out, not that I would only to disapprove your statements, that I have actually contributed to Mavfan’s ODT while sitting him from the begging as that is when he disappeared. Quite being petty Paj it does not become of you, or does it?

@ kev
I have actually noticed I have been rude and not congratulated you on the feat, so congrats.

Doesn't sound like the Mavfan I knew " Begging " perhaps it was more like being ignored by his tribe and using terms like that about him is disingenuous to say the least

DeletedUser

I believe what varden meant to say was 'beginning'. Of course, I may be wrong about this.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@ EC:

[spoil]
Oh wait? Do I see a contradiction? I believe I do. Nice pnp skills there.

Really. I must commend your comprehension skills.

Obviously, vardan is speaking of his "account". He also referred to it as "his" account. Not sure exactly what your point is with this, other than to appear more foolish than ever.

Ha! Pajuno... calling me a loudmouth! Hypocrite. :icon_rolleyes:

Where does hypocrite come into play here? It would take one to know one, wouldnt it? :icon_wink:

The difference here is i am playing MY account, and have been since the world started. I have more than backed up anything that my mouth has said, time and time again, You, on the other hand, have proven nothing but that your perception of w30 is very skewed to say the least. Makes me wonder why your so loud and obnoxious, without any reason/proof/calling for it.

And I do know about the "world going ons". If you're going to flame me about that, then how about you show me my ignorant posts.

I dont have too, just about every post of yours is ignorant. Just this thread is more obvious... You cant even follow the line of discussion. :icon_redface:[/spoil]

@ varden:

[spoil]
Sorry for confusing you there (I know you’re not the brightest guy going around), but I said I because I am currently playing the account and not the former owner. I never have or will ever state that I alone have accumulated all Mavfan's ODT, that would be me “beating my chest” and I am not the sort of person to go around doing that. I would also like to point out, not that I would only to disprove your statements, that I have actually contributed to Mavfan’s ODT while sitting him from the begining as that is when he disappeared. Quite being petty Paj it does not become of you, or does it?

One would consider it petty, especially from your viewpoint. However, i neglected to mention the real reason i opened my mouth:

@ kev

You opened your mouth, expecting accolades.. You also made it apparent to the average reader that the odt was yours, while ignoring the player who actually earned his own thread. Sorry for correcting your misposts... i am smarter than the average poster.. and obviously miles ahead of your current leadership team. I know your insult about my intelligence was made in humor, i forgive you. I blame your leadership!

not likely. Nobling barbs and shadow villages isnt gonna save you. Unless you are meaning kd 95.. cause we are coming... [/spoil]

DeletedUser

Really. I must commend your comprehension skills.

Obviously, vardan is speaking of his "account". He also referred to it as "his" account. Not sure exactly what your point is with this, other than to appear more foolish than ever.

In your first post that I previously quoted, you said he was not referring to his account, and then you say "he clearly is talking about his ingame account".

The difference here is i am playing MY account, and have been since the world started.

What are you insinuating? Because I'm coplaying another person's account, I have no right to post here?

I have more than backed up anything that my mouth has said, time and time again, You, on the other hand, have proven nothing but that your perception of w30 is very skewed to say the least. Makes me wonder why your so loud and obnoxious, without any reason/proof/calling for it.

Well, that's a very nice statement, only I asked you to back up your criticism that I post ignorant posts, which you still haven't done. :icon_rolleyes: Nice going backing up your mouth.

I dont have too, just about every post of yours is ignorant. Just this thread is more obvious... You cant even follow the line of discussion. :icon_redface:

I can't?:icon_eek: Care to back that up? :lol:

varden7676

@ varden:

not likely. Nobling barbs and shadow villages isnt gonna save you. Unless you are meaning kd 95.. cause we are coming...

Well, I would be nobling LeON, but they are stacked to high hell. Nobling shadow is to keep phnx and LeON out of my core which would be a dangerous thing to allow them to do. What is wrong with k95? The barbs there taste better :). Not likely? Did you not just say "cause we are coming"? Whether you come or not I am looking forward to a proper battle.

Michael Wittman

yes eat those k95, that will give you a strong safe base to support your other main cluster

DeletedUser91224

@ EC:

@ varden:

[spoil]

One would consider it petty, especially from your viewpoint. However, i neglected to mention the real reason i opened my mouth:

You opened your mouth, expecting accolades.. You also made it apparent to the average reader that the odt was yours, while ignoring the player who actually earned his own thread. Sorry for correcting your misposts... i am smarter than the average poster.. and obviously miles ahead of your current leadership team. I know your insult about my intelligence was made in humor, i forgive you. I blame your leadership!

not likely. Nobling barbs and shadow villages isnt gonna save you. Unless you are meaning kd 95.. cause we are coming... [/spoil]

I was under the impression that Vard didnt need saving..

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@ EC:
[spoil]

In your first post that I previously quoted, you said he was not referring to his account, and then you say "he clearly is talking about his ingame account".

*sigh* here is the "comprehension" part.

Varden is obviously speaking about Mavfan account, which at the moment he currently owns. However, it is not "his" account, meaning NOT the original player.

I apologize if this seems confusing to you. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt on your comprehension skills.

What are you insinuating? Because I'm coplaying another person's account, I have no right to post here?

No, that is not what im "insinutating". What i am flat out saying is that you have not played this world the entire time, (obviously) thus you have missed quite a large portion of w30's dramas. Now, the comprehension part again.

You do not know enough to be posting as you do. If you like an ignorant post, re-read the reply i just gave you above.

[spoil]

Varden is obviously speaking about Mavfan account, which at the moment he currently owns. However, it is not "his" account, meaning NOT the original player.

I apologize if this seems confusing to you. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt on your comprehension skills. [/spoil]

Well, that's a very nice statement, only I asked you to back up your criticism that I post ignorant posts, which you still haven't done. :icon_rolleyes: Nice going backing up your mouth.

again, read above. Your ignorance is apparent to everyone else but you.

I can't?:icon_eek: Care to back that up? :lol:

*yawn* re-read above. [/spoil]

Well, I would be nobling LeON, but they are stacked to high hell. Nobling shadow is to keep phnx and LeON out of my core which would be a dangerous thing to allow them to do. What is wrong with k95? The barbs there taste better :). Not likely? Did you not just say "cause we are coming"? Whether you come or not I am looking forward to a proper battle.

Good. I would hope you get more stacking than Ram has previously stacked the account. I wont personally see you on the battlefield, (until kd 95 i think) but Phoenx will let me know how it goes. :icon_twisted:

varden7676

Good. I would hope you get more stacking than Ram has previously stacked the account. I wont personally see you on the battlefield, (until kd 95 i think) but Phoenx will let me know how it goes. :icon_twisted:

I am scared now :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I know what you were trying to say, but you said that:

Which really contradicted what you were saying after.

No, that is not what im "insinutating". What i am flat out saying is that you have not played this world the entire time, (obviously) thus you have missed quite a large portion of w30's dramas. Now, the comprehension part again.

Nice try trying to worm your way out of what you were actually insinuating.

The difference here is i am playing MY account, and have been since the world started.

'My' was capatalized and emboldened, and it was not referring to the fact that it is because you have been around for longer , or else you would you would have use the conjunctive 'and'.

You do not know enough to be posting as you do. If you like an ignorant post, re-read the reply i just gave you above.

I'm afraid you don't know what ignorance means. Ignorance is the lack of knowledge, and nothing above showed that. Questioning my "comprehension" skills, has nothing to do with knowledge. So again, my ingorant post?