2010 Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser44927
  • Start date

DeletedUser44927

Anyone any predictions for next year?
Which tribes are going to be about, which players, and where they will be on the map.
Try and keep it sensible everyone.

DeletedUser

I will get a third co-player so my other one can also be as lazy as me an do nothing...

DeletedUser

Apoc will continue to organise and re-organise to account for RL losses. By the end of next year, assuming the world is still fighting, I predict there will be at least one, maybe two, fewer Apoc tribes.

~S~ will have collapsed, the majority of its members either joining or being eaten by BA.

Apoc and MIM will continue to eat into each others' territory, rotating around K75. North of K75 Apoc will drive forward to the eastern boundary, essentially dividing the remnants of ~S~ and MIM (hence their remains not joining MIM). MIM will continue to drive west below K75 but their advance will be drastically slowed by the bigger (ex-Apoc-W players such as rattlesnake and 72GE).

Apoc's progression east and ~S~ collapse will cause the BA leadership to determine (but possibly not communicate) their policy w.r.t. Apoc & MIM. It is probable that they will not act on this until late 2010.

DeletedUser57812

2010. I have already do a plan of Apoc conquer and seems work exactly how I thought. (WOW special.. but nobody want heard me :( ) and know how Apoc will work, their plan etc. fun fun!

and end 2011. Apoc rules the world, the map will be 3/4 Blueeeeeeeeee and the number of claim will down to 10 per day in total (claim inactive and barbs because not ennemy...) after a break, War against BA and Apoc, and 99% will be bluee and barbs party begin, some will quit Apoc to form their tribe and fight them, not consequence on Apoc etc. at 2013 stay only 100 players with 30M to each and a lot of K with barbs village due to mass quit of this world who will be dead.

the futur is horrible oO snif lol

BUT as we will die the 12/12/2012, Apoc will CAN'T rules the entire world :D :D :D (

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well some things are certain..some players will quit,tribes disbanded,tribes merge..really the survival of the fittest..

DeletedUser43619

In 2008 people predicted A's collapse under pressure from MM and INF
In 2009 people are predicting S' collapse under pressure from ApoC and BA
I think people really love us and will continue to do so :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Mudge...you give me your predictions and I will lay mine out.

DeletedUser53573

Apoc and MIM will continue to eat into each others' territory, rotating around K75. North of K75 Apoc will drive forward to the eastern boundary, essentially dividing the remnants of ~S~ and MIM (hence their remains not joining MIM). MIM will continue to drive west below K75 but their advance will be drastically slowed by the bigger (ex-Apoc-W players such as rattlesnake and 72GE).

In other words: We're still waiting.

DeletedUser

Apoc will continue to organise and re-organise to account for RL losses. By the end of next year, assuming the world is still fighting, I predict there will be at least one, maybe two, fewer Apoc tribes.

Agreed, as the game goes into its 3rd year, RL will take its toll on all families. The fact that over half the Apoc members are being perma-sat will drastically their membership soon anyway.

~S~ will have collapsed, the majority of its members either joining or being eaten by BA.
This has been predicted since the days of Aggression. No sign of it happening yet.

Apoc and MIM will continue to eat into each others' territory, rotating around K75. North of K75 Apoc will drive forward to the eastern boundary, essentially dividing the remnants of ~S~ and MIM (hence their remains not joining MIM).
That appears to be the perceived wisdom. MIM moving west in the south and Apoc moving east in the core.

MIM will continue to drive west below K75 but their advance will be drastically slowed by the bigger (ex-Apoc-W players such as rattlesnake and 72GE).
Not going to happen. There's no reason to believe our progress will even slow down.

Apoc's progression east and ~S~ collapse will cause the BA leadership to determine (but possibly not communicate) their policy w.r.t. Apoc & MIM. It is probable that they will not act on this until late 2010.
Assuming ~S~ or BA collapsing and the winning tribe maintaining activity etc., then they could be a swing power.

I think there is a good chance of a sizeable number of skilled players from one of the Big-4 breaking away and forming a new tribe. I don't see any candidates in MIM and don't know the internal poiltics of the other tribes enough, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it.

DeletedUser53573

Nor would I.

And When the war started, I don't think the south had dominance in k96 or k86( defo not k85.)

Point is, south is moving much much faster, and without recruiting everyone who makes a spear.

DeletedUser

Nor would I.

And When the war started, I don't think the south had dominance in k96 or k86( defo not k85.)

Point is, south is moving much much faster, and without recruiting everyone who makes a spear.

That last part made me lol :lol:

DeletedUser44927

I predict Jethro will return :)

Other than that im keeping them close to my chest.

DeletedUser

BA reveals all the troops they've been building up for the last three years and just goes apeshit on the world.

DeletedUser

I predict that there will be a major change in the face of world 18. Major factions will be quite different in 6-7 months than what they are now....what do I know? I am just a pawn in the game.

I also predict that Bella and I will enjoy many fun nights in our villages we play in down south...just note the names of some of them if you are curious.

I also predict that this world will lose over 1/2 the accounts in the next 3-4 months with major barb holes everywhere.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I predict that everyone in world18 will quit. Also I predict there will be a new no.1 tribe in the world.

DeletedUser40757

I predict that everyone in world18 will quit. Also I predict there will be a new no.1 tribe in the world.
If everyone quits, then the second one becomes meaning less....you do realize that correct?

DeletedUser

I predict that there will be a major change in the face of world 18. Major factions will be quite different in 6-7 months than what they are now....what do I know? I am just a pawn in the game.

I also predict that Bella and I will enjoy many fun nights in our villages we play in down south...just note the names of some of them if you are curious.

I also predict that this world will lose over 1/2 the accounts in the next 3-4 months with major barb holes everywhere.

I agree that there will be more and more players going barb everywhere in the coming months - this is definately the business end now and it's not for the faint hearted ;)

One thing we know about TW is that there are no constants.. apart from the changes. It will be very interesting to see how 2010 shapes up. There will be very little that resembles now in the second half of the year.

PS Wolfy, are we at your village or mine for New Year's? :icon_redface: