2010 Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser44927
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i predict ill join Apoc-F and then Wolfhunt will get angry and declare them enemys, while i unnoticed hop to BA so Andrew could get angry and declare war on them...

bomberace101

I think i'll get an invite into Apoc-H and then i'll noble rudegar out of K85 :D

DeletedUser57812

and me join Apoc to push out Mudge and Magvilla of my K! :D

DeletedUser

I predict that we will have 2011 prediction thread...

lol

This is inarguably the most accurate prediction I have read...
tongue%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EBooooo%21%21%5E_%5E.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i personally think the war will end this year. one tribe has to win sometime.

DeletedUser

i predict ill join Apoc-F and then Wolfhunt will get angry and declare them enemys, while i unnoticed hop to BA so Andrew could get angry and declare war on them...

Invite sent.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I believe that the war will continue because I can't show bias to either side :icon_razz:

I also predict that the forum population will slowly increase as the quality of posters increases however I also believe the population will dip in the summer for obvious reasons such as, it's when everybody quits.

DeletedUser

I predict somebody will make another prediction after me.:xmas rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I predict that I will drink a beer and remember the good times that TW brought me!

DeletedUser

I predict that I will drink a beer and remember the good times that TW brought me!

Cheers to that man :)

I also predict that once the so called "elite" in Apoc starts get real fights they will produce lame excuses on forums and quit play W18, probably they will say "we won", even though we will rim them all over time, no matter who sit em

Already attacking empty shell of Zain, katted down many cities and hitting his nukes as I please

Now he will get his "ODD", a shame he did never fully play the game, but oh well, maybe in another world he will seek fighting over inviting....

For myself : "AA will grow to 5 million points and will wipe off every Apoc smile found in W18"

;)

AA

DeletedUser57812

no AA, you count your 500 noblemans in total that you have yet ready (as village and free) but in one years, you wil have 6M I hope! or more :p ?

DeletedUser

(will gain my villa points from 5-7 mill on Zain-Ba-I, you wanna share ?)

;)

DeletedUser

(will gain my villa points from 5-7 mill on Zain-Ba-I, you wanna share ?)

;)

Keeping in line with the plausibility of your prediction, I'm predicting W18 will be expanded by TW to add seven new Ks and cash prizes will be given to whoever nobles the most barbs in them.

DeletedUser57812

and our earth, can we expand it too??? so bd :'( (copenhag don't work as we want..)

DeletedUser

I fully expect K-1 (yes continent negative 1) to expand into a magical and mystical land where ponies are groomed instead of cavalry.
Where cakes are smelt instead of weaponry.