27 vs 28

DeletedUser

Your world has mocked us and been insulting so we will attack you all and noble your world for that.

My proof?

1-
world 27 stinks and world 28 is better. we'd beat u any time anywere just look at are stats

And so you wont think im making this up
2-http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=134065

Good luck to your world as you will need it

[spoil]Lol your world needs to take care of your noobs:lol:[/spoil]

DeletedUser60182

your world needs to take care of its players :)

you've got less that W1 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser64763

umm your an idiot. I will empty all of my villages and let you noble them all resistance free if you can find a way to launch nobles from w27 and have them land in w28. Other than that this thread should be locked.

DeletedUser

umm your an idiot. I will empty all of my villages and let you noble them all resistance free if you can find a way to launch nobles from w27 and have them land in w28. Other than that this thread should be locked.
You are not a friendly guy. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I'll propose to the SITH family council that we all start W27 together and in 2 months time - we'll eat up all W27 tribes
We're not kidding - we will - we will - we will

DeletedUser62294

I played w27 for 3months and then quit due to boredom.

DeletedUser

why would we do that? we would be at a complete disadvantage as they were all there for a long time. If he really wants this to go down, the best place for that is W37... size 500 tribes. You could put W27 in 1 tribe and W28 in the other. Then it would be fair as we all started at the same time.

DeletedUser

Then they will lose for sure, SITH family will capture the core/outer core easily with 500 member limit:)

DeletedUser62440

why would we do that? we would be at a complete disadvantage as they were all there for a long time. If he really wants this to go down, the best place for that is W37... size 500 tribes. You could put W27 in 1 tribe and W28 in the other. Then it would be fair as we all started at the same time.
Lol, of course you would say that because you wanbt w28 in a tribe:). Anyway good idea though

DeletedUser

Then they will lose for sure, SITH family will capture the core/outer core easily with 500 member limit:)

Thats the point... :)

My tribe still has room for 460 more members which is basically the SITH alliance already.

DeletedUser

yeah for sure :p even if half the people from SITH join we can take them! bring them spears w27!!

DeletedUser

W28 fails. Reason: People in W28 forums are too serious to take a joke.