Shlomzi
Han-Fei Tzu
Moonlightdragon
Augvob
Silenther0
Jobetopia
Dordor2

Even if we lost every war, we'd be the coolest. :3

Quoted for truth. If you had fun, you won. Right? We can't lose!

Zeddy Le Mange

Quoted for truth. If you had fun, you won. Right? We can't lose!

I think this is the object of the game. Completely overlooked by the "top" tribes. Who needs points or ODA when you've got each other? :xmas wink:

DeletedUser

It is really the only reason i continue to play. I don't play nearly as much due to work and coaching, but more than the game i miss the Skype conversations. if those were the criteria, i think most of our lists would be of our own tribemates, simply because the more active ones are usually pretty friendly and the conversation is great.

Even some people outside my tribe are very enjoyable to converse with.

Wanted to say thanks to Shards for including me in her list, though i'm not sure i'm worthy of the consideration... and to mikey as well. And as always, the people in TLA (10 of us or so) that truly make the tribe and this game enjoyable, along with ebbs, augvob, Bandit, Shards, theTmac brothers (early days of this world), JB, and i cant forget Susancat (together from the beginning of this world until she had to leave for family stuff) and Miss Kittie Cat who shares an affinity for cats as much as i do! Meow! All of those i mentioned make this game enjoyable, whether we are tribesmates, neighbors, or even "enemies!"!!! I'd consider all of these people a nice crowd to enjoy a not so crowded, but still happening night out at our favorite pub/bar!

PS>>> The TLA people know who they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. mikey9points
2. jvincent
3. graylin
4. damageboi123
5. simon yuen
6. Slayer2292
7. Kingmyster
8. writingfireangel
9. Docke
10. Pantherskurt
11. chrysler22
12. Madlax
13. Tezmo
14. pimpthemonkey
15. ruby410
16. rollo86
17. drquackus
18. exor14
19. rebelherb
20. Bloodfest

All these players I been keeping an eye on throughout the game and if we could work out our differences we would be unstoppable for each has their own unique talents and skills at this game.

DeletedUser

Excluding all Grind! members, because I will do a separate top 20 Grind! list later.

1. Madlax. Second in ODA, first in village captures, has been top player a long time. Definitely tops the list.
2. mikey9points Top in the world for ODA, someone has to be feeling all those nukes, just glad its not us.
3. Pantherskurt Has kept us busy for a long time in K85, watch his ODD go through the roof as we send him a few gifts for his short TLA stint.
4. gints lv Has been on the front line of many a war, and still keeps firing those nukes off.
5. maksapasteet 9th highest in the world for ODA, he is currently decimating Fallen.
6. Eniar He and Myster held the line against NSA for a long time, and still makes the top 10 for ODA despite being right on the front line.
7. chrysler22 Looks like a change of player here, but the previous player was very fierce with the offense.
8. ruby410 A true nuking fanatic's village build, his ODA reflects his aggression.
9. PimpTheMonkey Another very aggressive TLA member, he looks like he uses the exact same village build as me, but has a statue. Lose the statue, I'll rate you higher!
10. Bloodfest Yet another TLA high ODA player, I don't think much of his posts, but he has proven to be a good aggressive player when not away.
Now I have picked the top 10 ODA players in the world not in Grind! (I love ODA!) lets get to some people with other skills
11. graylin Love him or hate him, you have to respect his abilities. Risen rapidly the last month now he is on the front line.
12. Woods4576 A big part of why NSA is still around despite being Grinded for 4 months, the remnants fight on grimly lead by Woods.
13. Bandit of the west Someone I trust, and a major reason Grind! have been such firm allies with DSL.
14. Tezmo Top OD in the world by a massive margin, he is either very tenacious or has a lot of help. I think its likely both.
15. MissKittieCat A fun poster, a great player and a tough defender all rolled into one!
16. iiliri Has been on the front line with Grind! for 4 months and has only lost one village without regaining it. Stubborn enough that we went around him rather than through him.
17. damageboi123 Leading a top tribe for so long, through as many wars and difficulties as Damage has is a big tick from me.
18. Logboss Not sure how he manages to play two worlds so successfully. I would rank him much higher, but who knows what is happening elsewhere.
19. magisa A player a long way from us, but even down south we have heard of her exploits.
20. Myve Did particularly well in NSA's last southern op, an aggressive player.

Top 20 in Grind!
Everyone in Grind (and a few promising Bump members!) deserve to be on this list but its restricted to 20, so my co-Duke (who gets the blame for everything I mess up, and lets me take the credit for all the stuff that works!) gets top billing, followed by our top 19 ODA, or close to it.
mr jr token
facius
detroitcanuck
yonithan78
Tony Bumbaco
KingMyster
Sweenster04
Monergon1
egeerdogan
Tarendal
liaoster2
next003
Kutuhal
warrior29
Almis I
Upads
mystt
Chad2009
TLGunn
bsdpatriot

DeletedUser

President Mr jr token He does all the real work, but is happy to give credit to anyone who wants it. He also likes to be compared to Obama.
Vice President Bandit of the West Solid leader, solid player, but is largely underrated IMO. Good place for her is right here.
Speaker of the House Madlax. A female in a game largely dominated by males, much like Pelosi :p JK. The reason for her getting this job is the fact that she is always right near the top, and is ready to swoop in for #1 at a moments notice.
Senate Pro tem twogzilla Used to be a funny forum prescence, nice cluster
Secretary of State Woods4576 Seems like a very diplomatic person, but has the skill to use when harsh negotiations are needed
Secretary of the Treasury Frogbait The economy is failing in the US for a reason... :icon_rolleyes:
Secretary of Defense Graylin Seems like a very good planner for war and war events
Attorney General Pantherskurt A fierce fighter, good at handling the catching of criminals, methinks
Secretary of the Interior Eniar Nice cluster, good skills, nice chap. Seems like a good post for him.
Secretary of Agriculture Docke He has experience with the sheep.
Secretary of Commerce Detroitcanuck Solid player, likes to make a lot of market offers ;)
Secretary of Labor sholo mon goyas Nice guy, works hard, good at keeping others working hard probably
Secretary of Health and Human Services damageboi123 He has kept TLA healthy for a very long time
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development rogertan He builds large villages, perfect for developing Urban areas.
Secretary of Transportation Sweenster04 He moves from continent to continent and knows how to get others to follow him.
Secretary of Energy Logboss Must have a lot of energy with all the worlds he plays.
Secretary of Education Keaira A great teacher of the game.
Secretary of Veterans Affairs Jobetopia Retired and proud of it.
Secretary of Homeland Security Kingmyster He protects his continents fiercly

DeletedUser

I resent your Pelosi comparison...I'm not THAT far off my rocker :p

Though I really am indifferent to politics :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

No particular order.

1. Exor- A fierce player and competitor, the person i have known on TW the longest. Since he was about to rim me.
2. Madlax- Hear good things, see good stats. Havent had contact.
3. Woods4576- Tremendously skilled and respectable player, closest pa.
4. Whall/Oskar- Enjoy conversating with him more then most, he's finally starting to like blood. Has helped me multiple times and currently.
5. Rollo86- As i see it he is the glue of TLA, keeps many people afloat, an under-rated player.
6, 7, 8-The M squad
Mdsrr- Known him a long time, good competitor and smart player.
Macadamia- Talk to him a good deal, always there to help on O and D.
Myve- Large player that is constant in the south with me.
9. damageboi123- smart player and leader. The vet.
10. Mikey the Crusher- Dont speak with him a whole lot, but i like what i see from him. For some odd reason have always liked him, since he was in tdp and i was in spank.
11. Turntec- A huge contributer in the south, and growing fast.
12. Yonithan- Always wished to be able to work with him, a respectable strategic player.... And we both flame graylin on multiple occasions.
13. Docke- Most annoying player i have had to play against. His dedication is hard to match. Along with being a successful leader and hungry player.
14. Slayer2292- A beast, really like this lil guy :) Reliable strong player, a fan favorite.
15. Mikey9points- Top ODA should speak for him enough. But it doesn't, he has a strong voice that gets it done.
16. Magisa- For what i have seen the greatest asset a tribe can have, good player that always has a helping hand..
17. Gapomoha- If he had more attackers around him, he would be more of a force, great player.
18. April1988- One of the best cordinators i have come across.
19. Drqauk- Anyone who can come out with the bang this guy did must be able to do something.
20. Cubs- I've had my eye on this guy before grind, before he was big, before he had a forum presence. Seems skilled and is a leader.

DeletedUser

No particular order.

1. Exor- A fierce player and competitor, the person i have known on TW the longest. Since he was about to rim me.
2. Madlax- Hear good things, see good stats. Havent had contact.
3. Woods4576- Tremendously skilled and respectable player, closest pa.
4. Whall/Oskar- Enjoy conversating with him more then most, he's finally starting to like blood. Has helped me multiple times and currently.
5. Rollo86- As i see it he is the glue of TLA, keeps many people afloat, an under-rated player.
6, 7, 8-The M squad
Mdsrr- Known him a long time, good competitor and smart player.
Macadamia- Talk to him a good deal, always there to help on O and D.
Myve- Large player that is constant in the south with me.
9. damageboi123- smart player and leader. The vet.
10. Mikey the Crusher- Dont speak with him a whole lot, but i like what i see from him. For some odd reason have always liked him, since he was in tdp and i was in spank.
11. Turntec- A huge contributer in the south, and growing fast.
12. Yonithan- Always wished to be able to work with him, a respectable strategic player.... And we both flame graylin on multiple occasions.
13. Docke- Most annoying player i have had to play against. His dedication is hard to match. Along with being a successful leader and hungry player.
14. Slayer2292- A beast, really like this lil guy :) Reliable strong player, a fan favorite.
15. Mikey9points- Top ODA should speak for him enough. But it doesn't, he has a strong voice that gets it done.
16. Magisa- For what i have seen the greatest asset a tribe can have, good player that always has a helping hand..
17. Gapomoha- If he had more attackers around him, he would be more of a force, great player.
18. April1988- One of the best cordinators i have come across.
19. Drqauk- Anyone who can come out with the bang this guy did must be able to do something.
20. Cubs- I've had my eye on this guy before grind, before he was big, before he had a forum presence. Seems skilled and is a leader.

Back In NSA I see....

What happened? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well you were not good enough to get into grind so why are you so surprised ? :)

DeletedUser

Well you were not good enough to get into grind so why are you so surprised ? :)

When Did I once Try to Get into Grind?

And Im more then sure.. That If I asked for a spot in Grind.

Docke would take me in.

Stop trying to be the big guy yoni. You look Bitter.

DeletedUser

Oh boy, a new round of Yoni-Graylin flame wars, maybe the forums will be active again!

DeletedUser

When Did I once Try to Get into Grind?

And Im more then sure.. That If I asked for a spot in Grind.

Docke would take me in.

Stop trying to be the big guy yoni. You look Bitter.

I know for a fact you wont get in!

Seems like your bitter for not getting in... no wonder why you had to finally join the war against TLA

DeletedUser

I know for a fact you wont get in!

Seems like your bitter for not getting in... no wonder why you had to finally join the war against TLA

1. Where Do You get im Bitter cause I wont get into Grind!.

I Would join Grind only if DSL was over. But honestly. That is not going to happen for a very long time.

2. Where do you get I only joined the TLA war cause Grind would not allow me to join them?

I never ever asked to be a member of Grind! I respect Docke. But to be in a tribe with you. Id rather leave 29.

Now in closing.. This is a pointless idiotic post to be flamed against.. oh you want to be in my tribe.. no you wont make it... I am more then sure that If the time came. Docke would take one of the highest skilled players on 29 into his ranks to do his biddings. I have told you more then once docke is one of the smartest leaders I have ever meet.

But to rant over if I would make it or Docke would take me in. I see it is rather stupid. I Joined the TLA war. I am Frontline. I have made more captures then they have made against me.

I just came out of the opt I planned with 50 captures over 4 days. So I think If you look at the stats.. Dsl has a long way to go to become even. But TLA pushing DSL around. IS over.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: graylin
Side 2:
Tribes: TLA Arisen
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 5
Side 2: 2
Difference: 3
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 42,401
Side 2: 19,215
Difference: 23,186
image.php

Impressive work for a war lasting over a year, considering your immense size.
Lets have a look at one of my players who was based just as far away as you before the war:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: jvincent
Side 2:
Tribes: DSL
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 67
Side 2: 13
Difference: 54
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 634,531
Side 2: 122,965
Difference: 511,566
image.php

And that's not including those inactives. You will have to do alot more to impress me graylin. We know you are a great player. But prove it in this war.

DeletedUser

If you ever need it Graylin I'lll smuggle you in:icon_wink:....
(srry Yoni)