~3~39 Declares War on EXP

DeletedUser

Shut up yourself lewder and top talking rubbish, -3- have lost no ground at all, in fact we are way up in points and rankings now.
-3-29 have even recovered after we took most of their top members, and you didn't regard ~3~39 as part of our family on another topic so why are they on this one

I'm stating the facts. You are generally pissing people off, just how Bullit Fail started :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser39420

omg minimax caught me nobling a barb under 3k on noes

I better go get a tissue.

On a side note that was in K29 and aimed at pissing -3-29 off which I achieved with distinction unfortunately. I will revisit K29 at a later stage girls, hope you don't forget me up there.

AndyJc

omg minimax caught me nobling a barb under 3k on noes

I better go get a tissue.

On a side note that was in K29 and aimed at pissing -3-29 off which I achieved with distinction unfortunately. I will revisit K29 at a later stage girls, hope you don't forget me up there.

Yeah, not for a while though I hope.
-3-29 did do their job but I hear you put up a spirited defense Futan

I'm stating the facts. You are generally pissing people off, just how Bullit Fail started :icon_rolleyes:

Ok show me the stats and facts that show -3- losing ground then.
You won't find any recently unless you include ~3~39 who are operating alone against a far larger tribe.

Last edited:

AndyJc

only the once isn't it? oh the other time was a mistake with browser and I couldnt delete it.

DeletedUser

I'm not having a go at you :S i've been warned for that, i'm just saying.

AndyJc

Yeah, I am doing my best but you just cant delete on these forums which is a bit annoying. So once a double post is done even by browser error you can't correct it by oh well.
Back to topic now guys

carriestupidhead

Yeah, I am doing my best but you just cant delete on these forums which is a bit annoying. So once a double post is done even by browser error you can't correct it by oh well.
Back to topic now guys

you can delete, go to "edit" and look between the "go advanced" & "cancel" option at the bottom right of your post window, there is a delete option mate :)

DeletedUser

lol. All I'm saying is -3- isn't warring EXP F. therefore it is totally irrelevent. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, war stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: EXP EXP-V
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~3~39
Players:
Timeframe: 07/02/2009 00:00:00 to 10/03/2009 08:46:38
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2,526
Side 2: 829
Difference: 1,697
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 582
Side 2: 141
Difference: 441
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 20,065,561
Side 2: 5,123,711
Difference: 14,941,850
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4,841,738
Side 2: 1,187,286
Difference: 3,654,452
image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: EXP EXP-V
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~3~39
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 172
Side 2: 56
Difference: 116
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 21
Side 2: 2
Difference: 19
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,497,664
Side 2: 362,579
Difference: 1,135,085
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 200,057
Side 2: 21,853
Difference: 178,204
image.php

DeletedUser39420

Yeah, not for a while though I hope.
-3-29 did do their job but I hear you put up a spirited defense Futan

Well in my eyes that was a piss poor defence since I was out on a limb anyway.

Not that I am finished with wazyy in any way. There is just something odd about him naming my two villages 'in memory of futan' that gets on my nerves.

I will have to rectify that situation.

DeletedUser

Not that I am finished with wazyy in any way. There is just something odd about him naming my two villages 'in memory of futan' that gets on my nerves.

I know what you mean. I saw that that and it bothered me and they aren't even my villages!

AndyJc

lol. All I'm saying is -3- isn't warring EXP F. therefore it is totally irrelevent. :icon_rolleyes:

You said -3- was losing points, don't try and save yourself.

And Futan guess that is why he has stacks of troops incoming then aye??:)