~3~39 Declares War on EXP

DeletedUser54112

We are full of surprises. :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

You said -3- was losing points, don't try and save yourself.

And Futan guess that is why he has stacks of troops incoming then aye??:)

But apparantly in your argument it had relevance now :icon_rolleyes:

It is sad ~3~39 need to call in -3-29 here, proves how much -3- F. are pointwhores and noobs. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It is sad ~3~39 need to call in -3-29 here, proves how much -3- F. are pointwhores and noobs. :icon_eek:

Again I won't take this personally Lewder...not all of the -3-F are pointwhores and noobs.

A wise :icon_wink: member of EXP once said that I did have "some sense"
:)

DeletedUser

Again I won't take this personally Lewder...not all of the -3-F are pointwhores and noobs.

A wise :icon_wink: member of EXP once said that I did have "some sense"
:)

I just make general assumptions, -3- is one of the better tribes in the -3- Family.
More than 50% of your family are n00bs and pointwhores, and considering ~3~39 makes up almost half of this family (including their acadamy, and don't give me 'you must have -3- in your tag' crap or else I'll found a -3-98 and claim to be family :icon_rolleyes: :lol:) that is what gives you the bad rep lol :icon_razz:

AndyJc

I just make general assumptions, -3- is one of the better tribes in the -3- Family.
More than 50% of your family are n00bs and pointwhores, and considering ~3~39 makes up almost half of this family (including their acadamy, and don't give me 'you must have -3- in your tag' crap or else I'll found a -3-98 and claim to be family :icon_rolleyes: :lol:) that is what gives you the bad rep lol :icon_razz:

Look at points, half of our family, not even close. -3- and -3-29 approx 32 million
~3~39 and A approx 17 million.

-3-29 just dont want EXP in their K, they arent going to be going any further than K29.

I thought you were getting funny again with your O rly reports but then making all these mistakes

DeletedUser

Points mean nothing.

qft.
To give you an idea, the 100k player with different village build:

6k villages = 17 villages
8k villages = 12 villages
10k villages = 10 villages
12k villages = 8 villages

proving that points mean nothing. Villages are more important than points, villages generate points quicker than just building.

The reason you 'dislike' my statements is because you are on the ouch end of my big flame torch. And yes my o rly factors are funny :icon_razz:

AndyJc

It's not the size matters - it's the amount of troops mate.

Yeah but just to prove Lewder wrong I am not going to make a list of every player in the -3- families troop numbers, thats over 250 players and I have a life outside the game.

DeletedUser52584

Yeah but just to prove Lewder wrong I am not going to make a list of every player in the -3- families troop numbers, thats over 250 players and I have a life outside the game.

I hate to bring this up, seeing as its just going to make more flame rather than solve the problem, but you're just as bad as him. Maybe worse. You made your forum account on Feb 28 about when the ~3~39 war started. You didn't come here for knowledge or to be enlightened by Starkiller/Herb/-El/Dyakovo/el kid, you didn't come for fun like Carrie or the lewder or G10NK, you didn't come to preach the true glory that is your tribe is like Xish or Darkan (although what you're doing is close). Most likely what happened was someone said -3- sucks, you heard on your tribe's forum so you came to have a hissy fit and tell us all to stfu. I'm honestly surprised you dont type in capslock and over use exclaimation marks.

I would compare you to broly or Dan but that would insult either of them. You're turning into ripfin or an earlier version of the lewder who just cant shut up. You think every word you type proves your point and earns you respect but it doesn't. Its annoying. And I know you think you're right, but guess what. So does ripfin. Worst part is since you just joined the forums you probably dont know what I'm talking about. So you wont stop. Because you cant. That's how you are.

I would honestly have nothing but respect for you, if you just stopped posting.

DeletedUser

I hate to bring this up, seeing as its just going to make more flame rather than solve the problem, but you're just as bad as him. Maybe worse. You made your forum account on Feb 28 about when the ~3~39 war started. You didn't come here for knowledge or to be enlightened by Starkiller/Herb/-El/Dyakovo/el kid, you didn't come for fun like Carrie or the lewder or G10NK, you didn't come to preach the true glory that is your tribe is like Xish or Darkan (although what you're doing is close). Most likely what happened was someone said -3- sucks, you heard on your tribe's forum so you came to have a hissy fit and tell us all to stfu. I'm honestly surprised you dont type in capslock and over use exclaimation marks.

I would compare you to broly or Dan but that would insult either of them. You're turning into ripfin or an earlier version of the lewder who just cant shut up. You think every word you type proves your point and earns you respect but it doesn't. Its annoying. And I know you think you're right, but guess what. So does ripfin. Worst part is since you just joined the forums you probably dont know what I'm talking about. So you wont stop. Because you cant. That's how you are.

100% agree here. But I didn't come on here for fun. I just came on because I had time. Now I just have fun, piss everyone off and spam these forums to hell :p
GW, you can't compare him to Broly or Dan, Aeneaz had some sense and was just deserted and left out in the cold, though Broly is stubborn he somewhat has intelligence. He is more like the early me but more naive and small-tempered. Unlike me he is like that pimple that isn't obvious. Its there, but you don't notice that much. I'm that massive pimple on your nose which you could never get rid off, makes you laughed at at school and makes you want to begin killing people :lol:

Andy, just leave. Anyway looks like ~3~39 is still being pwned :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Just remember the -3-.F are doing an impeccable job of rebuilding themselves after the XIII.F hung them out.

AndyJc

I only made the account to declare war. Why would I learn from people who are either smaller than I am or are now in charge of tribes too far away from me to make much of a difference, plus learn what it is all flaiming anyway (no offense to guys mentioned in quote I probably could learn something about how to play the game in a convo with them though I don't care about learning about the forums). I won't stop because of people like you and Lewder who clearly react. And I don't talk much to be honest, only in forums that directly affect my tribe and its family and occasionally ones which affect our allies though rarely. Unlike yourself and Lewder et tu who have an opinion of everything despite knowing nothing of the facts. I just made a simple comment and you take it way over the top.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hurts GW I don't get a mention.... :(
(They are just feelings they will heal... in time)

DeletedUser52584

Hurts GW I don't get a mention.... :(
(They are just feelings they will heal... in time)

"Why didn't you lump me in with the funny ppl?!?!, Why didn't you mention me at all?!?!"

God damn ppl I dont want to list of 1000 names.