-3- Declare on DOR

DeletedUser

the point, it doesnt matter how you kill him as long as you kill him kp :p

DeletedUser

the point, it doesnt matter how you kill him as long as you kill him kp :p

You don't know how many times people have said that to me in $CoD$ i think im feeling loved from all this attention towards me :icon_razz: they would eventually get me but nap is in place and trying to act like good little people

DeletedUser79609

No, if COD wanted to get you they would have by now. -3- need to man up and break the NAP.

DeletedUser

No, if COD wanted to get you they would have by now. -3- need to man up and break the NAP.

Not now, both of us are smart and not fighting on two fronts $CoD$ have BDeath and XXXX, we have BRKDA.

Really both of are smart at the moment

DeletedUser

Not now, both of us are smart and not fighting on two fronts $CoD$ have BDeath and XXXX, we have BRKDA.

Don't you think it'd be great if you could NAP BRKDA too?..you can always concentrate on your Barb front and cheekily NAP your inactives too until you're ready for them and then...BANG:axemen:!!

DeletedUser

Don't you think it'd be great if you could NAP BRKDA too?..you can always concentrate on your Barb front and cheekily NAP your inactives too until you're ready for them and then...BANG:axemen:!!

well i don't know about other people but i am pulling my weight against this honestly, 7 attacks on one village already but bit to late, had it 9 hours i have to say though better than CoD they did nothing on me when i moved from k89-k79 and i annoyed people :),

Honestly i am only going to say this more and more people are going to be active from now and it is going to hurt BRKDA

DeletedUser

well i don't know about other people but i am pulling my weight against this honestly, 7 attacks on one village.....

:icon_surprised:
Why don't you make it 8? What's one more click? :)

Excuse me for saying so but,....don't you think you send less attacks than posts here?
How about setting a target of let's say...10 attacks per day?

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised:
Why don't you make it 8? What's one more click? :)

Excuse me for saying so but,....don't you think you send less attacks than posts here?
How about setting a target of let's say...10 attacks per day?

honestly i dont care, the attacker is good, 9 attacks in the same second, that is good comparing him to $CoD$ and 9 hours after i had the village with no support in it, it all came down to computer's lag and boy it doesnt look good

DeletedUser

honestly i dont care, the attacker is good, 9 attacks in the same second, that is good comparing him to $CoD$ and 9 hours after i had the village with no support in it, it all came down to computer's lag and boy it doesnt look good

Oh right
So you're being attacked...not attacking.

Yes 9 attacks doesn't look too good. same second too...Looks like a 9 noble freight train
No CoD could ever do that. Wanna tell us his name so we can follow a friendly 'strategy' with him/her?

AndyJc

Sorry unreal but you are wrong here.

-3- and BRKDA will snipe at each other but it won't be a real war as neither tribe controls their home k's fully yet.
-3- should have broken the NAP months ago when DOR started to collapse, now it seems they've missed their new chance and god knows what the new duke is doing.

DeletedUser

-3- should have broken the NAP months ago when DOR started to collapse, now it seems they've missed their new chance and god knows what the new duke is doing.

Hmm are you short term minded or something and forgot how this all happened we DID break the NAP when DOR was constantly "breaking" it and then we declared just to refresh your mind