300 point mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

the 300 point mark has just been done by Lord Yujen, 301 points

congrats Lord Yujen :)

DeletedUser

I forgot to tell everyone, I am not really cheerios, I am Lord Yujen.

PCX225

Lord Yujen is there free PA at 300 or we have to wait for 500 points?:)

DeletedUser5974

will wait till then i was wondering where the pa went

DeletedUser

i'd say right now, the players in the top 20 are all point whores, the good players are probably around the 1K rank. or maybe higher.

DeletedUser

i'd say right now, the players in the top 20 are all point whores, the good players are probably around the 1K rank. or maybe higher.
Why? If you want to start farming early then you need a barracks and its nice to have a smithy which, combined with high resource levels, adds a fair bit onto your score.

The only question about the 300 point guy is what sort of army he has. If he didnt bother going for axemen he'll have saved a bit there and will have been able to upgrade his resources an extra few levels to increase his score. Assuming hes got a reasonable amount of spears/swords, I wouldnt call that pointwhoring - whether to get axemen this early is probably just a matter of personal playing style.

DeletedUser

Why? If you want to start farming early then you need a barracks and its nice to have a smithy which, combined with high resource levels, adds a fair bit onto your score.

The only question about the 300 point guy is what sort of army he has. If he didnt bother going for axemen he'll have saved a bit there and will have been able to upgrade his resources an extra few levels to increase his score. Assuming hes got a reasonable amount of spears/swords, I wouldnt call that pointwhoring - whether to get axemen this early is probably just a matter of personal playing style.

Because, unless you're extreamly lucky, and start off in begginer protection with 2 or more abandoned vills right next to you with no one else farming them, then I just don't see how you could grow that strong that quickly, the best players aren't normally in the top 20 until atleast a week or two after begginer protection ends.

DeletedUser

I forgot to tell everyone, I am not really cheerios, I am Lord Yujen.

I predicted this yesterday. xavirus as a witness.

i told xavirus that KingValkyrik would claim to be Lord Yujen the new #1.

Im good.

Deleted User - 3135

its not point whoring now i dont think, its just having 2 or 3 abandons near you and other people around not farming them
tell me how they are point whoring? its at the start when people are getting points out of the new buildings or when they just improve their HQ.

Have a look at the top 20 and u will see that a few are good players in other worlds and wouldnt be point whores.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its not point whoring now i dont think, its just having 2 or 3 abandons near you and other people around not farming them
tell me how they are point whoring? its at the start when people are getting points out of the new buildings or when they just improve their HQ.

Have a look at the top 20 and u will see that a few are good players in other worlds and wouldnt be point whores.

Your right, I just wanted to say that. :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

thank you for posting that, i was just about to look at the top players to see any from other worlds

DeletedUser5723

i started off with 2 abandoned villages right next to me and I'm not the highest point value in my area

of course i started farming right away anyone with those villages and brains would a

DeletedUser

Yes as bloodhood said most of those ppl are just point whores. I mean seriously I bet most of them don't even have a solid resource production.

Status
Not open for further replies.