3128 players left...

• Thread starter Knight of the Thunder
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Might sound too early, but hell, we should start at some point

image.php

I wonder when the world will be closed for joining...

DeletedUser

Hmm.. looks to be around 150 per week net loss at the moment.

The only players I've seen joining this world recently have been ones who need to contact players here for various reasons (as destruction has).

DeletedUser

yes anybody who tried to join this world at this point would get slaughtered unless they had friends who stacked them and what not lol. Guess it could happen although its unlikely. I never understood why they kept worlds open for so long...

kotche

I never understood why they made the world map so big, I'd prefer a smaller 4 or 8 'K' map, keep players interested etc

DeletedUser

well they now have that feature it will be added in one of the new versions. 7.0 i think it is :) they have it approved from beta woot!

DeletedUser

lol. i would be happy to see it shut now. would be quite interesting to see how the whole world turns out.

We've got a while though :(

Nov 06,2010 07:08
Registrations have closed on worlds 26, 28 and 29.

DeletedUser

And while you're closing the world, if you happen to slip and hit the half-priced nobles I won't hold it against you.

DeletedUser

There are new players popping up next to me in one of the rim Ks.
Seems somewhat unfair really, but most of them have joined 4-5 worlds at once, so are not appearing to really try to grow here anyway.

I daresay it's a debate that's happened many times (likely within Innogames too) about when to close worlds for joining. On the one hand the world is not full - the corners still have no villages. On the other it would appear very unlikely that anyone joining now could grow strong enough to be a factor (even starting with morale 25%).

Other worlds have reported that activity increased once the players could see a possible end.

As it is I don't think that the top 60 players would be even close to controlling 70% of the world, although if we suddenly made a mega- family (a la W18) we might get there (ugh).

This world only opened just over a year ago & there appears to be quite a bit of life in it yet, although I note that player #1,000 only has 5 villages...

But it would be nice to have nobles cost under 300 coins again :)

DeletedUser

There are new players popping up next to me in one of the rim Ks.
Seems somewhat unfair really, but most of them have joined 4-5 worlds at once, so are not appearing to really try to grow here anyway.

I daresay it's a debate that's happened many times (likely within Innogames too) about when to close worlds for joining. On the one hand the world is not full - the corners still have no villages. On the other it would appear very unlikely that anyone joining now could grow strong enough to be a factor (even starting with morale 25%).

Other worlds have reported that activity increased once the players could see a possible end.

As it is I don't think that the top 60 players would be even close to controlling 70% of the world, although if we suddenly made a mega- family (a la W18) we might get there (ugh).

This world only opened just over a year ago & there appears to be quite a bit of life in it yet, although I note that player #1,000 only has 5 villages...

But it would be nice to have nobles cost under 300 coins again :)

I think most people would agree about the cost of nobles, and it would no doubt give more interest to this world, which is by its very nature a slow world with the church setting. At this stage of the game I can see the lack of nobles as the biggest problem to game play...... + 1 from me too...

Hybookie

I think most people would agree about the cost of nobles, and it would no doubt give more interest to this world, which is by its very nature a slow world with the church setting. At this stage of the game I can see the lack of nobles as the biggest problem to game play...... + 1 from me too...

Of course its slower because it involves a lot more skill and planning then a non church world with no fake limit. Any monkey can sling a few thousand fakes from a few different villages and not hurt there troops. Thats why when people say "I have a ton of experience playing on lower worlds" you have got to laugh because they have no clue because its a lot harder to play a church world.

DeletedUser

True.

& yet the lack of nobles is still the brake for the better players - not the church or the tribe size or the support rules.

BTW - the graph appears to be rising again rather than declining - more food for all :D

DeletedUser

LOL yeah, more food, but nobles are at a very high premium.

DeletedUser

2.882 remaining, seems we are dropping slowly (1 year till < 1000 at this rate)

DeletedUser

Yet the world is still growing and open for joining which is there isn`t much of a point unless a good number of large account players quits without passing over their accs.

Lowering the price of nobles would perhaps speed things up and keep it interesting (?)
Noble price? 1/2 coin prices!

Alot of players started Co-playing and got internalled for that reason.