3128 players left...

• Thread starter Knight of the Thunder
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You are definitely right, minting coins is too expensive .

DeletedUser

They will likely not even consider lowering the coin prices until there is a a lot less players unfortunately :icon_sad:

get to nobling people :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Too many accounts are just being passed to new owners instead of being eaten. Once that changes then the number of people will drop drastically.

DeletedUser

h1ghland said:
2.882 remaining, seems we are dropping slowly (1 year till < 1000 at this rate)

2501 Players left now in Total.
2439 Players left now with Points.
1047 Players left now over 10k Points.

Looks like were loosing the dead accounts fast, but it most likely won't be until Christmas 2011 that we see ourselves hitting the 1,000 players marker.

DeletedUser96828

dont noble EVERYONE ! :-D

im in it just to keep track of old friend, holding strong at 126 points ;-)

DeletedUser

It appears that we've gained another 1000+ new players in the past month.

I'd have to conclude that W40 being the oldest world still open for joining has been a contributing factor.

Player #500 currently has 18 villages
Player #1000 has only 1 village.

DeletedUser

Heh, I wonder if Knight of the Thunder decided to contribute to the decreasing of the active players as well. Joking part aside, I don`t know the guy at all but I hope everything is ok with him irl cause he is certainly not around here i.g.

Last activity: 15 days, 18 hours according to Tribalwarsmap.com

Striking the above. The acc is active again.

Thanks for the good wishes, I´m back :)

35se

to be on topic. i think kata and NMS should run some clean up ops on the small guys.

and cat ops on the new players so we can get the member number down.

i want half price coins :/

DeletedUser

W40:
4,260 players, 361 tribes, 300,653 villages

500 danieltij3 TiGER 86.847 13 6681
1000 joshtey 3.980 1 3980

As the 2nd anniversary of the world's start approaches (July) I believe that the case for closing the world to new accounts is gathering strength.
It is unfair for new players joining now.
Any expectation that they may have of being able to do well is unrealistic & it is not really fun to have to dash their dreams.
It's also not good in terms of having them enjoy their early TW experiences. Most of us are here because we had some early fun & learned the game with some initial success.

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars team today at 12:51
Dear players,

Please be aware that registrations will be closing on this world on Tuesday the 24th. After this point it will no longer be possible for new players to join the world. It will still be possible to restart if you lose your villages.

Thanks,

Jon/Morthy
Community Manager

:xmas tongue:

Looks like xmas is early.

This is a very welcome development for W40 IMO.

Thanks to all responsible.

DeletedUser90935

2219 players left

64 at zero points

229 tribes left with points

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser90935

2106 players left

46 at zero points

220 tribes left with points

DeletedUser

its a dog eat dog world every one

dont go barking up the wrong tree

if jeff can talk in weird riddles so can i :lol:

DeletedUser

Sorry you are so obtuse rober.

I'd have thought that it was fairly apparent that **catting players out of the game & convincing them to leave this world (in order to get to below 1000 players, which is a precondition of half priced coins & the next step on the road to the endgame) was what I was referring to......

** using your catapults to destroy their building levels to make recruiting troops, building walls etc impossible

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah i meant somthing like that aswell

its a dog eat dog world (we eat everyone so it goes under 1000 players)

dont go barking under the wrong tree (erm dont attack tribe mates cos then u may end up getting eaten)

DeletedUser95707

yeah i meant somthing like that aswell

its a dog eat dog world (we eat everyone so it goes under 1000 players)

dont go barking under the wrong tree (erm dont attack tribe mates cos then u may end up getting eaten)

Ur an idiot... But ill help lower the numbers ill be leaving shortly as this games just got to the point where it is boring.