4Horse vs eZ Family

g0liath

I am not in the habit of announcing wars as I think very few are even worth mentioning. But since they are in the top 5 and I keep getting mails from various tribes asking for our help against eZ... and also telling me that eZ is "planning" to attack our tribe... I thought I should finally post it here and let the world know that:

1) We are at war with the eZ family
2) We have been at war with the eZ family
3) We will continue to war with the eZ family

Here are a few fun facts about this war...

We have been nobling from their family for the past month and a half. And keep in mind this is all being done at the same time we are at war with ARIA...
Side 1: 4Horse

Side 2: eZ 2eZ eZ³ eZSwky eZer eZ4

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 210
Side 2: 5
Difference: 205

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,969,373
Side 2: 44,814
Difference: 1,924,559

image.php
(They have a few tribes claiming to be part of the family... but the main tribe doesn' post them as family... either way they are small and won't effect the stats.)

It first started with the nobling of KhMoy... he was a member of ours that had rejoined 2eZ where he had initially came from. He was not an impressive member and only looked out for himself. (also RL friend of niiice) During that nobling I got a threat mail from totti10 in addition to 100 incomings to several of my villages. I shrugged off his threats and continued to noble out KhMoy.

Then the eZ family started recruiting and merging with tribes in K32... which from my perspective was being done as a precursor to getting to a realistic attack range since their nearest members were about 40 hours from ours. Whether or not that was true... I took this as a potential threat/disgusting move and decided to motion our members to remove them from our midst.

About 110 noblings into them... we finally get approached by 4NIK8, who is an impressive diplomat to say the least... who almost convinced me to stop our attacks... not by threatening... just by being really nice! But in the end... my concern is about our growth... not "another" family tribe.

Do not misunderstand... we are nobling their recruited members... so I fully understand we haven't gotten to the "meat" of eZ yet. Hopefully we will encounter some real players when that time comes... even just a few would be nice! Unfortunately for them they are the 2nd family tribe in this world that will have to take a sever beating in order to fully understand that family tribes suck... and from what I hear are making the same mistakes that ARIA has by recruiting refugees and claiming them as their own... poor move eZ...

-G0liath

AC4L

Well after you guys deal with them I think all family tribes will be watching their back for 4Horse hates them.

So personally what do you think of (~SP~) becoming a family?

g0liath

Well after you guys deal with them I think all family tribes will be watching their back for 4Horse hates them.

Yes we hate family tribes... but I'm not going to the ends of the earth searching for them... they are FAR away from us... it will be a long time if ever before 4Horse ever considers them as "growth"

DeletedUser

There is a huge difference between two sister tribes who basically are just really strong allies then a 4+ branch family of tribes.

g0liath

Perhaps this isn't the thread to discuss your opinions of what is or isn't a family tribe...

John Lenin

Then why did you derail this thread in the first reply? :icon_neutral:

Bad opinions seems to be building up around eZ these days...

I haven't even heard of eZer and eZ4 :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Then why did you derail this thread in the first reply? :icon_neutral:

Bad opinions seems to be building up around eZ these days...

I haven't even heard of eZer and eZ4 :icon_confused:

eZer is not part of the ez family... i dun know why they call themselves like this. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Finally!

Glad you guys finally stepped out of the shadows, lol. Took you long enough.

So you going to mention the RTA and/or the upcoming events? Or are you saving that for later?

John Lenin

I just looked up eZer, their profile is actually slightly amusing...

user_image.php

Description:
Xez was founded by silentassasin2. If you have questions please contact silentassasin2.

THIS TRIBE IS MADE IN HONOUR OF ez, THE BEST TRIBE EVER!

We are allies of ez and are here to rule this world!

This text can be changed by the tribal diplomats. <---- lolwut?

Sounds like some noobs use your name to draw in members to me...

eZ4 has an amazing ... 1 member...

DeletedUser

Yes we hate family tribes... but I'm not going to the ends of the earth searching for them... they are FAR away from us... it will be a long time if ever before 4Horse ever considers them as "growth"

It'll be a long time?
No, you're wrong, SP will never be "growth" :O

Also, AL4C or whatever you're called, what does that have to do with the eZ vs 4Horse, what Goliath thinks about us becoming a family?

DeletedUser

Someone using the name of another tribe and such things i dun like that.

Lewismunch is a former member of eZ i dun know what he is up to by forming eZ4 but i guess he did it to anger eZ as he did not leave on good terms.:icon_confused: