4Horse vs eZ Family

DeletedUser

Supchig!, well if it isn't one of those K32 4Horse recruits that Cypher forgot about. Welcome to the conversation, lol.

And yes, you are mistaken.

IML attacked me and only me. we fought for a while, it was fun, but it wasn't the fight I was looking for.. I offered to stop the fight if they wanted and they agreed.

It was just an agreement between me and IML, eZ was never involved and I made that clear when I talked with them.

Sorry about that, no alliance. At least nothing I was ever involved with.

I never forgot i told you i had my own list :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I wish i could smile because i know what you mean, but again alas i do not so please as all good arch rivals do please share this wonderfull knowldge with me so that i may know your evil plan?

arch rivals?, little old me :icon_eek:

I'm just a small fish in eZ, lol.

You guys are the ones attacking from the shadows. You guys are the ones that were trying to stop anything about you from showing up in the forums. You are the ones that won't come clean about who you are fighting with.

I'm thinking I'm Batman and you're the joker, lol.

Maybe you should let us all in on YOUR evil plan.

DeletedUser

You guys are the ones attacking from the shadows. You guys are the ones that were trying to stop anything about you from showing up in the forums. You are the ones that won't come clean about who you are fighting with.

LOL That sounds like BATMAN to me ;)

DeletedUser43070

Supchig!, well if it isn't one of those K32 4Horse recruits that Cypher forgot about. Welcome to the conversation, lol.

And yes, you are mistaken.

IML attacked me and only me. we fought for a while, it was fun, but it wasn't the fight I was looking for.. I offered to stop the fight if they wanted and they agreed.

It was just an agreement between me and IML, eZ was never involved and I made that clear when I talked with them.

Sorry about that, no alliance. At least nothing I was ever involved with.

i dont talk about eZ , i talk about you . l

lol i'm not recruits of k32 , i'm recruits of k31 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Again you know what i think

g0liath

To date 4Horse has never had any alliances... I know the concept of not having allies is foreign to you because ever since your tribe formed your list of allies has been over 2 pages long. Just because others don't like your tribe and attack you... doesn't mean we are allied with them. For instance... how many tribes are attacking ARIA? Does that mean we are all allies?? No.

I find it humorous that everytime a tribe is losing villages a list of excuses are thrown out.
"He was near you"
"You attacked stacked villages"

Cmon fellas... have a little self respect! Don't come in here yapping on about your attackers losing nukes... honestly... who cares about losing nukes? Losing nukes is to be expected... the only time it is bad is when you aren't taking villages... but as the war stats show... we are! It was more than 2 players and that can be checked on TWstats... but whether it is 2 players or 20... the eZ family is losing this war by a LOT!

And regarding that RTA or whatever? I don't even know what that stands for... much less have any part of it.

The difference between our recruiting habits is simple... you recruit based on points. Whereas I recruit based on their history and playing ability. My recruits came from ~WK~ in K32... who we had warred with us in the past and they had shown themselves to have a number of good players! Now those players are now in 4Horse... but you recruited players from ~MK32~... who had never been in war, and had made every attempt to avoid it when their "ally" ~WK~ was warring us!

At the end of the day the facts are that we are nobling from you... and you are not nobling us. I never gave any indication that I thought all of you were noobs... since I have no knowledge of any of you. What I said was that your family is losing villages to our tribe... no matter the "excuses"... TWstats records those as losses!

I fully expect to run into some real competition with a few of you and will welcome the change of pace... but until that happens... I don't see the point of attempting to defend the fact that you are losing at this point.

stoneslinga

To date 4Horse has never had any alliances... I know the concept of not having allies is foreign to you because ever since your tribe formed your list of allies has been over 2 pages long. Just because others don't like your tribe and attack you... doesn't mean we are allied with them. For instance... how many tribes are attacking ARIA? Does that mean we are all allies?? No.

I find it humorous that everytime a tribe is losing villages a list of excuses are thrown out.
"He was near you"
"You attacked stacked villages"

Cmon fellas... have a little self respect! Don't come in here yapping on about your attackers losing nukes... honestly... who cares about losing nukes? Losing nukes is to be expected... the only time it is bad is when you aren't taking villages... but as the war stats show... we are! It was more than 2 players and that can be checked on TWstats... but whether it is 2 players or 20... the eZ family is losing this war by a LOT!

And regarding that RTA or whatever? I don't even know what that stands for... much less have any part of it.

The difference between our recruiting habits is simple... you recruit based on points. Whereas I recruit based on their history and playing ability. My recruits came from ~WK~ in K32... who we had warred with us in the past and they had shown themselves to have a number of good players! Now those players are now in 4Horse... but you recruited players from ~MK32~... who had never been in war, and had made every attempt to avoid it when their "ally" ~WK~ was warring us!

At the end of the day the facts are that we are nobling from you... and you are not nobling us. I never gave any indication that I thought all of you were noobs... since I have no knowledge of any of you. What I said was that your family is losing villages to our tribe... no matter the "excuses"... TWstats records those as losses!

I fully expect to run into some real competition with a few of you and will welcome the change of pace... but until that happens... I don't see the point of attempting to defend the fact that you are losing at this point.

09edwarc/WeRock situation said:
.showstopper on 03.08. at 17:26
As many of you may or may not know, there has been an ongoing war for the past several weeks between the Round Table Alliance [ally]WeRock[/ally], [ally]WeRoc2[/ally], [ally]~WK~[/ally], [ally]4horse[/ally] ect... against the extremely aggressive and powerful [ally]eZswky[/ally] tribe

to date you have no aliances ? whats this round table thing ??

Last edited:

g0liath

lol sounds funny to me! That is coming from a small player in a small tribe with a whopping total points of 420.377...

I will say it once more for you guys so that it is easily understood.

We do not have any alliances... just because some other tribes have decided to attack you doesn't mean we are allied with them... lol especially with a lame ass name like "Round Table Alliance"?

stoneslinga

lol sounds funny to me! That is coming from a small player in a small tribe with a whopping total points of 420.377...

I will say it once more for you guys so that it is easily understood.

We do not have any alliances... just because some other tribes have decided to attack you doesn't mean we are allied with them... lol especially with a lame ass name like "Round Table Alliance"?

there was more I choose not to post , it sounded like you know exactly what the round table alliance was ,, power of denial I guess .

if they decided to attack they sure are totty with starting the whole thing , from what I've seen its a one sided battle , swky expansion .

Last edited:

g0liath

I suppose you could liken it to those tribes that claim to be a part of eZ... but from what you say isn't true. I beleive you... share the same courtesy :)

AC4L

there was more I choose not to post , it sounded like you know exactly what the round table alliance was ,, power of denial I guess .

good observeration I would say, he does seem to know alot about them but I won't get involved

g0liath

good observeration I would say, he does seem to know alot about them but I won't get involved

lol... I'll let you guys in on a little tip! If someone exports an email... you can actually click the name of the person... and GASP... it will direct you to their player info page! Then there is a small collection of letters below their name that is known as a "tag"... clicking on that link will redirect you to the players tribe profile. There is where you will find all sorts of neat little information about the tribe... such as... total points! :icon_wink:

It took longer to write all this... than it did for me to check that players points...

stoneslinga

I suppose you could liken it to those tribes that claim to be a part of eZ... but from what you say isn't true. I beleive you... share the same courtesy :)

who cares , you want the truth , ezer was made by a former tribe member , I didn't have the heart to say he couldn't use our name as he didn't have time to be in ez anymore but still wanted to play a bit . so he plays on the rim .

as for ez4 , well if you looked its pretty self-explainitory , he's getting smaller ..

why would I share courtesy with you anyways ? this is your tribes thread about us being at war .

stoneslinga

lol... I'll let you guys in on a little tip! If someone exports an email... you can actually click the name of the person... and GASP... it will direct you to their player info page! Then there is a small collection of letters below their name that is known as a "tag"... clicking on that link will redirect you to the players tribe profile. There is where you will find all sorts of neat little information about the tribe... such as... total points! :icon_wink:

It took longer to write all this... than it did for me to check that players points...

I'm starting to almost like you lol

DeletedUser

Busted, lol.

But that doesn't mean that 4Horse isn't a tribe that I like and admire :icon_wink:

Really wish we could bump some old 4Horse threads :icon_smile: