4Play declares on ILL

DeletedUser

You mean all those posts about planned mergers was absolute bullshit? It did actually come down to dontworryIcantevenhandlemyaccountletaloneatribe disbanding 4play unexpectedly? Wow! I'm canceling my subscription to this forum. The editorial content is really lacking :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

:d GJ ILL but 4play disbanding? i am guessing the leadership had some sort of nervous break down.. wasnt very necessary in my idea

DeletedUser102717

You mean all those posts about planned mergers was absolute bullshit? It did actually come down to dontworryIcantevenhandlemyaccountletaloneatribe disbanding 4play unexpectedly? Wow! I'm canceling my subscription to this forum. The editorial content is really lacking :icon_razz:

until you know the full story dont flame that stuff, and your not exactly doing much better now when it comes to accounts :)

DeletedUser

until you know the full story dont flame that stuff

Please clue the world in then piggy. The Dukes account was in co-player turmoil and 1 of them flushed the tribe down the toilet.

and your not exactly doing much better now when it comes to accounts :)

I have no idea what you mean by this so...
until you know the full story dont flame that stuff

This pig actually thinks he can fly too :lol:

DeletedUser

I knew a pig that could fly once ... right onto my grill :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

With ILL new recruits, they are arguably the best war ridden tribe in the top 5. I look forward to there next move

DeletedUser101324

ILL knock! merge would be interesting

it would create a third superpower, although I can't see that happening

DeletedUser

ILL knock! merge would be interesting

it would create a third superpower, although I can't see that happening

ILL is already a super power, they have won 3 wars, all tribes being bigger then them at the time of war!

DeletedUser

it would be good if ill and knock played together :)
but it seems they are fighting, ^^