4zl? - How long will they last?

DeletedUser

Brute force is a form of skill.... it is certainly less technical then timing and all tht but it gets the job done if not faster.

Since when is nuking something to hell considered a skill? Didn't realize choosing coords and clicking ok took skill. It's a tactic not skill.

DeletedUser

I agree. My mistake on assuming attacking players when i had only 1 village wasnt a war merely what i would call a skirmish... but the results are the same regardless of what either of our opinions are.

Brute force is a form of skill.... it is certainly less technical then timing and all tht but it gets the job done if not faster.

Im pretty used to using brute force...w25 has been open for like 4 yrs now...and ive been in my fair shares of wars. And none of w55 wars even compare. i doubt a player here has even reached the 1000 incomings...

1000? Surely that's a typo? 1000 is dealable in sleep. :icon_neutral:

I would disagree with brute force being a form of skill...I guess it implies you had the skill to get that many nukes (but then a noob like Noir could easily do that nobling 1000 barbs too :lol:), but if there is no method to your madness and you're just chucking them at a wall to see what sticks you didn't even put any real thinking into the attack plan, I wouldn't call that skill at all.

DeletedUser

I believe he means that no one has gotten 1k incomings in w55.

But we have thrown way more than that to several targets. I'm sure you guys have too.

Jedi Obi Wan

beautiful strategy i can agree on.

Awesome fights? :| meh

How aout the war against Horde+Msq?They were twice our size and almost half of our members were completly surrounded.
That wasn't a war either?

bugcommander

i <3 4zl and hope they win the world wish you guys the best

DeletedUser

If tht was an awesome fight then yea count it lolz :)

bernard i have no idea which accts u play-played w55, pitty nothing fun and challenging happened for u here but doesnt mean it didnt happen for others. I may not use the word "awesome" but i experienced some great fun times and still am.

I got rimmed, I got farmed and my friends stuck by me. ( alot of ribbing, laughin and pointing fingers) :D But still, stuck by me. My co and i been slapped around alot in wars.

I will use that word, it's been "awesome" and joining our friends in lulz just adds to it. I can't name a tribe or individual u would consider we have had an awesome war with but i can def say w55 has been and still is a awesome TW experience.

Jedi Obi Wan

bernard i have no idea which accts u play-played w55, pitty nothing fun and challenging happened for u here but doesnt mean it didnt happen for others. I may not use the word "awesome" but i experienced some great fun times and still am.

I got rimmed, I got farmed and my friends stuck by me. ( alot of ribbing, laughin and pointing fingers) :D But still, stuck by me. My co and i been slapped around alot in wars.

I will use that word, it's been "awesome" and joining our friends in lulz just adds to it. I can't name a tribe or individual u would consider we have had an awesome war with but i can def say w55 has been and still is a awesome TW experience.

i can still remember when sweetblade22 was farming you:)))
:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i can still remember when sweetblade22 was farming you:)))
:icon_redface:

:lol: thats what i am talking about! you saved my arse jedi, i had a ball, we made new friends. i got my arse kicked ha but soo did u a few times :icon_rolleyes:

thats just our part of the world, look at davy crockett. that is an amazing story all by its self. look at 4horse n chess, sheesh all the hoopla about panamx. these are little bombs going off all over w55 causing excitement.

and jedi....thanks for not laughin at me but with me, ur a great mate :p

DeletedUser

Guys.look im driunk...and i cnt really spek anthing. I donty nwowhy i allow myself on co,puter cosd treally dony do much fogbsd on my reputation dsmm i manfed fto spell such a gng wordl.

why donty lu alk just take ad adyt off u know wayty im sating?

im moe pissed then before...dmm i efgfrl fangerous . qATKAMRT ME AT WEIL;

your just a troll now.

DeletedUser

To add to the 4zl area war, those area caps were the first wave, one last dance also took simaq2, titan90 and my123wing000's villages these are in the very early game when nobles are just being constructed

136 Palace (487|339) K34 2,161 Simaq2 [area] One Last Dance [A-4ZL!] 2011-02-24 04:08:07
122 Doom (489|341) K34 2,810 Simaq2 [area] One Last Dance [A-4ZL!] 2011-02-22 06:17:27

214 Titan (497|343) K34 2,970 titan90 [area] One Last Dance [A-4ZL!] 2011-02-25 15:29:10

211 Madness (463|345) K34 3,593 my123wing000 [area] One Last Dance [A-4ZL!] 2011-02-23 17:49:52

For the second time 4zl tried, all their trains were sniped and I was the one to loose the only village to wrong tagging and bad sniping

554002-QuarmII (424|354) K34 9,817 OperaGhost [area] LovableIdiot [LOVE] 2011-03-21 23:40:02

then it's history...

DeletedUser

Quote: Originally Posted by bernard 2485
Guys.look im driunk...and i cnt really spek anthing. I donty nwowhy i allow myself on co,puter cosd treally dony do much fogbsd on my reputation dsmm i manfed fto spell such a gng wordl.

@ bernard

hope you`re more sober now

care to translate? I have no clue what you have wrote...:(

IG/Private Message me if you don`t wish to share with all players

DeletedUser

Look mate. I dont even know wat i wrote...and i prefer nobody else does either lol. if anybody manages to translate that, ill give them more than just cookies. :D

and yes im sober...not ever ever ever gonna go out and get drunk...like tht was the first time and the last time. terrible night. and now wat a terrible weekend...man i feel so bad. got an essay to do and really cba. :p

Harry Pitz

Reaction score
Drunktranslator.com.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, look I am drunk...and I cant really spell anything. I dont know why I allow myself on the computer 'cause it reall does not do much for my reputation. Damn, I managed to spell such a long word.

Why dont you all just take a day off, you know what I'm saying?

Im more pissed than before, and I'm f'in dangerous...ATTACK ME AT WILL:

DeletedUser

Drunktranslator.com.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, look I am drunk...and I cant really spell anything. I dont know why I allow myself on the computer 'cause it reall does not do much for my reputation. Damn, I managed to spell such a long word.

Why dont you all just take a day off, you know what I'm saying?

Im more pissed than before, and I'm f'in dangerous...ATTACK ME AT WILL:

that made me lol...i could understand the first part, but the second, i reaaaly find it exagerated as to drunk matter...bernard, stop posting while you had one more drink then you should.i hope you don`t do that often.