5 Worst Tribes

DeletedUser

I can attest that it is and some of us is dark but what do I know:icon_rolleyes:

//queen of dragons
T.D.E

The reason i said it doubt it is her, was not because she is dark haired, but because the girl in the picture is good looking. Now, one thing i have found when a 'hot girl' plays TW, is that they are usually a guy.

For the record, brunettes > blondes. All day.

Well yeah, it's me..

Hmmm, ever thought about a change of tribe?

"Recruitment is now closed.
(unless you're hot, really hot.)"

From FAV profile. LOL

I'm kidding. We already have a girl. Yes A girl. :|

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The most interesting part about these discusions are, that people spend so much time here talking about other tribes..... they almost forget to play the game.

Mmm...I multitask. There's plenty of time to do both. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Well yeah, it's me.. Do you really think all girls in Sweden are blonde?
Then I'm wondering what else you got wrong :icon_wink:

Well, that's not the important thing right now.
The thing is, maybe ya'll don't like us.. but I certainly do like you.
I like so much that I'd love to eat you for dinner, muhahaha.. :icon_rolleyes:

Ive never been to sweden (it's on my to-do list want to see the aurora borealis) but have been to norway and I have met some swedish people and although it's a generalisation the majority were blonde :icon_redface:

I prefer brunettes though :icon_wink:

Dinner? How about breakfast?

mattcurr

Random is clearly the worst tribe to exist, from what I hear they allow just about anyone with a pulse in.

From my info they can't even send a noble train in under 41 seconds. Total n00bs how they are allowed to still proliferate the rankings is beyond me.

Michael Corleone.

Random is clearly the worst tribe to exist, from what I hear they allow just about anyone with a pulse in.

From my info they can't even send a noble train in under 41 seconds. Total n00bs how they are allowed to still proliferate the rankings is beyond me.
I like you better when you were on the Gaurav account. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Im not the best person to comment about good or bad tribes that i have very little experience with dealing with, but i must say that they cant be that bad, can they?

They are head and shoulders, the superpower of world 39 as of now, maybe in a months time they might not be, who knows what tomorrow could bring.....

But you still gotta look at their size and how many points they've accumilated, and its very impressive.

I very much doubt they are as nooby as you say, and i can feel a bit of jealousy in your writing.

Re-think and edit....

I completely misunderstood the tone of the message....
My bad, and i apologise for the previous one.

Ill leave the original post above to show, why im changing my mind....

:icon_redface:
I feel stupid now, lol

DeletedUser

Im not the best person to comment about good or bad tribes that i have very little experience with dealing with, but i must say that they cant be that bad, can they?

They are head and shoulders, the superpower of world 39 as of now, maybe in a months time they might not be, who knows what tomorrow could bring.....

But you still gotta look at their size and how many points they've accumilated, and its very impressive.

I very much doubt they are as nooby as you say, and i can feel a bit of jealousy in your writing.

Re-think and edit....

I completely misunderstood the tone of the message....
My bad, and i apologise for the previous one.

Ill leave the original post above to show, why im changing my mind....

:icon_redface:
I feel stupid now, lol

:lol:

Good one Jaigo :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Mate you need to get moving with that village, I know 39 ain't your main world but... :p

Apologies for double post

hmm...I might just be building massive amounts of troops, or else not really playing at all. Hmmm...who knows :)

Time to step it up again I suppose.

DeletedUser

Interesting, never knew men can multitask.

I can whistle and go to the toilet at the same time :icon_surprised:

Well actually i cant whistle very well, so i have to clap my hands together, but it makes me look like a seal....

shagohad

I think you're just saying that because they have the most branches.... They haven't even been able to prove anything yet (although FAV is doing fine against TDE currently). I don't expect them to, but what I am getting at is that the majority of TW players just hate families to be apart of the bandwagon. If a bunch of experienced players would join a new world with the intention of making a successful family tribe, I think they could pull it off. I've seen some across a few worlds.

theyve had chances to prove themselves and they suck... pitifully

DeletedUser

The reason i said it doubt it is her, was not because she is dark haired, but because the girl in the picture is good looking. Now, one thing i have found when a 'hot girl' plays TW, is that they are usually a guy.

For the record, brunettes > blondes. All day.

Hmmm, ever thought about a change of tribe?

"Recruitment is now closed.
(unless you're hot, really hot.)"

From FAV profile. LOL

I'm kidding. We already have a girl. Yes A girl. :|

The Avater picture in queen of dragons profile is not her, unless i am wrong ;) she may even be a supermodel. Very much i doubt supermodels have the time to play tribalwars :(.

Google Katies Playground you will see her pictures :D

DeletedUser

Seriously, dont you boys have something better to talk about than what a player should or shouldn't look like??

DeletedUser

Seriously, dont you boys have something better to talk about than what a player should or shouldn't look like??

I do not care what she does look like but pretending to be someone that she (or should i say he) is referring to be is wrong. She/he could just be another bloke with a desire to be a woman on Tribalwars.

Anyways i do hope she/his personal fantasys of being something she/he is not works out well ;)

DeletedUser

Yeh, some people like to do that. I was actually going to join a premade a while back, and we were all going to pose as young hot girls. Lmao.

Glad i didn't, don't want to imagine some of the mails you'd get from bored, desperate noobs.

Anyway, Trix have proven to be pretty disgraceful. Most of the tribes we had on our enemy list have disbanded, need to just add some random ones on :p.

DeletedUser74702

Yeh, some people like to do that. I was actually going to join a premade a while back, and we were all going to pose as young hot girls. Lmao.

Glad i didn't, don't want to imagine some of the mails you'd get from bored, desperate noobs.

Anyway, Trix have proven to be pretty disgraceful. Most of the tribes we had on our enemy list have disbanded, need to just add some random ones on :p.

Your not a young hot girl? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Awk GOK I was secretly hoping you wer a hot blooded young female that I could have my way with...

So whos are the worst tirbes about atm

I'm going to throw Storm into the mix I hoped they would have put up more of a fight to cbra since they have like 3 family tribes as well