A-21 - To Victory!

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
greatest_comeback_ever_2_by_vectorgenius-d4ssb3i.jpg

W39 Readers,

Just wanted to take a moment to publicly thank and congratulate
all A-21 members on this world winning success. They said we couldn't do it, but we have. Things were stacked against us but look at us now!!

100% Dominance - achieved with tact and style.

It's been a pleasure. I thank you all for your hard-work and dedication - both past members and those there at the end.

Some special shout-outs:

Focalor
- A true gentleman and an awesome co-Duke. We got that world win together buddy!
James
- It was an honor to lead and play beside you.
LittlebabyJesus
- Rank 1 and rightly so. Nicely done mate.
Anabolic
- A fierce player and an astute leader. Well done mate. Truly deserved.
Ramman77
- Together since Rx4U. Delighted we finished this together.
Goodwins
- Great player, great attitude. Thanks for all your work.
Rooki
- Beast of a player. Was great to play alongside you.
Rohan
- Was one hell of a ride but we got there buddy, side by side.
TheCamel - Thanks for all your work. A true warrior!

Dragyness, Drakosa, 2 Bob a Job, Thindimetnion, Markarrow.... the list is endless. Thank you all! It's been my honor!

Those influential players who helped get us here - UndeadBillyMays, Googly, IamtheJoker. Thanks guys.

I could go on and on individually but that was the thing that set
A-21 apart - we were a team. A true team and we have reaped those rewards today.....I made some great friends in A-21, nicer people will never be found.

I do also want to thank those players no longer with us - all ex-
Rx4U,ex-RAID and ex-NOB!!. You helped get us here, this is for you too.

Stay in touch, Skype me or message me here.

Now lets celebrate, drinks are on Jenni!!!!

~Hybrid Soul

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well played, to the entire team. This is no no small feat - I have never seen a turnaround in a war on quite such a dramatic scale.

A formation from two near-dead tribes, both struggling to hold off Devils/T.D.E Family.

The return of a number of the best players ever to grace W39.

The formation of A-21 with the returning players and the remaining fighters.

The destruction of the turncoats to the enemy when A-21 formed.

The forcing of King Dragon and Queen of Dragons to quit.

The destruction of the Cer-berus account.

The 100% annihilation of all enemy accounts.

And, most impressively. The 5 mere recruitments over an 11 month span. The 90 total tribe changes, including sad the 11 barb-outs. The teamwork. The co-ordination. The commitment.

I've never seen a world won in such a stylish manner.

I am proud to say I was a part of A-21.

Congratulations to the full team. This was a hugely well earned victory. And one which, a year ago, didn't even seem possible.

I hope to continue to play alongside many of you in the future. You all have my details - if you ever want to join me on another world, you know how to find me!

Jenni - I'll have a mojito :)

the dragyness

I have to say, I have been completely spoiled by this experience - it was my first world, and I am in awe of the talent I got to play with, and winning is the icing on the cake!
I was able to stick around by the grace of NOB, which I am very thankful for, and I am very proud to have been a member of A-21.
It's been a lot of fun and I'm gonna miss working with you guys (some more than others *wink*), and now let's see if I can keep from ruining our good name on other worlds. :icon_rolleyes:

Drinks all around! Please don't order anything too expensive... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Congratulations, A-21!

I'm not going to lie - I had my doubts at times about the possibility of a victory. But I was wrong. Like others have said, this is one of the greatest comebacks ever. A well-earned success to those that stuck it out until the end!

DeletedUser92402

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in A-21. Hard working, dedicated players. Its been an honour. Thank you for making me so welcome.

Mines a Jim Beam and coke :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I think I speak for most W39 vets.... thank the lord TDE didn't win :icon_wink:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Congrats to A-21

Although in the original plan, wasnt this supposed to be designed to end about 6 months ago? I'm kidding, great work guys. I was happy to have been behind the scenes of the A-21 design team alongside Hybrid, Googly, and Anabolic. Easily the most fun I've had on any world (in which we actually accomplished something)

Special congrats to Hybrid who had to be coerced into returning for this :D Well done sir, well done
It was great to meet so many of you I played alongside starting this world i guess 3(?) years ago

Undead Billy Mays

DeletedUser59277

Well done guys, this tribe made TW much more than a game. Big thanks to Hybird for taking me on.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I also want to make a special shout-out, which I didn't want to put in my earlier post as I think it deserves a separate mention.

I want to congratulate LittleBabyJesus, for the rank 1 world win.

I'm not sure how many of the A-21 crew know this, but LBJ was actually in the only tribe I led seriously for any length of time on W39 (-V- - before the Shorts era). The only original -V- member who played throughout W39. The only original -V- member to make it to Endgame. The last survivor from the crash of -V-. And now the rank 1 world winner, of W39.

Just want to say, I'm proud of you bud!

DeletedUser

Congratulations A-21, taking a world to the end is a huge accomplishment.

And thanks to all on the w39 forums for keeping it clean, fun, and mature for at least the time that I was here..
Made my life easy!

DeletedUser93513

Well played, to the entire team. This is no no small feat - I have never seen a turnaround in a war on quite such a dramatic scale.

A formation from two near-dead tribes, both struggling to hold off Devils/T.D.E Family.

The return of a number of the best players ever to grace W39.

The formation of A-21 with the returning players and the remaining fighters.

The destruction of the turncoats to the enemy when A-21 formed.

The forcing of King Dragon and Queen of Dragons to quit.

The destruction of the Cer-berus account.

The 100% annihilation of all enemy accounts.

And, most impressively. The 5 mere recruitments over an 11 month span. The 90 total tribe changes, including sad the 11 barb-outs. The teamwork. The co-ordination. The commitment.

I've never seen a world won in such a stylish manner.

I am proud to say I was a part of A-21.

Congratulations to the full team. This was a hugely well earned victory. And one which, a year ago, didn't even seem possible.

I hope to continue to play alongside many of you in the future. You all have my details - if you ever want to join me on another world, you know how to find me!

Jenni - I'll have a mojito :)

You're so fat you climed mt evereest with 1 step.

DeletedUser

Congratulations to you all, especially Joker and rooki i played with you in ~RAID~ I'm glad to see a couple of the original ~RAID~ members made it to end :)