A Bit Of Friendly Competition (Round Three - Voting)

• Thread starter Rock Star Incorporated
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So to prevent a flame war... you flamed him? Oh yes, that's brilliant. That'll work wonders.

/sarcasm

I told him to shut up about it and go away. As opposed to opening another argument, which would clearly have been the best option.

/sarcasm

darkaniken2

I told him to shut up about it and go away. As opposed to opening another argument, which would clearly have been the best option.

/sarcasm
Wow.... you really are dense. Telling someone to shut up and go away isn't going to start a flame war at all. Nope. Not a chance.

DeletedUser

Wow.... you really are dense. Telling someone to shut up and go away isn't going to start a flame war at all. Nope. Not a chance.

I'm just going to leave this thread. Go back to Off Topica and never come back. =/

Kaiser Minear

I'm just going to leave this thread. Go back to Off Topica and never come back. =/

I decided to quit off topica a long time ago... to much flaming for me :icon_sad:

I want the graphic forum to be back to normal :icon_cry:

jaysizzle

Where have all you people come from this forum was relatively inactive before this part of the competition

Burning GFX

Ego flaming troll whores thats what lol they see a fun bit of flame n they come an join in hat isnt there business.

DeletedUser

Where have all you people come from this forum was relatively inactive before this part of the competition

You'll be surprised how many people come here and look at the pictures from time to time but never post anything.

I seen the competition thread and i often look at these as you see some really great work from people who are really good at what they do (i personally am still a gimp noob)

But when one person is being ganged up on (well was) due to her not putting in time then thats a bit unfair, so quiet possibly this could be a reason why many people have posted in her defense?

queenangel

He is just kidding, but he what he meant was that he was helping in order to get my email address. Presumably to flirt. lol

DeletedUser

Oh ok I got that bit .... whats the B) for though, thats the bit that confused me :D

DeletedUser

I will announce the winner and present the prizes somewhere around 10-11 pm tonight, sorry for any inconvenience but I have work D: