A Calm. voice speaks.....

DeletedUser

Maybe Trojan T would be licking my boots if he stopped sucking his thumb.

DeletedUser

Eeeeeeeek! Seriously? You are playing the 'time of the month' card?!?! Dearie dearie me!

To be fair, I do take pride in being part of the gender that can bleed for 7 days and not die. :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hehe. Dangerous ground, but she doesn't know where I live.
I'd never say it to her face..
Please don't tell her I wrote this. I'm getting scared already... :)
TT.

ashoka1

Cure is the bitch tribe, they always have been and always will be.....
.... Nothings changed, certainly nothing to change my mind or category.
For those who don't know..scab is a very competent player in-game and coplays on account nitto

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ah. Not me. I was just 'careful' seeing as you're female, and it might not be a good few days for you, if you know what I mean? lol

Plus - grovel to dilan? I think you've got the wrong person here - and the world knows it, Thana..
I'm probably the ONLY player with a pair of kahoonas big enough to speak my mind..
But - you seem to have a decent pair yourself to tell the truth.. lolz
TT.

Thats a bit unfair, i have and will always say your an asshole. :)

DeletedUser

wow.. not sure whether you are a retard or its bad time of the month.. It would probably too hard for you to read that my post wasn't taking anyone's side..

Being a Female NADS i guess would be a very difficult for you.. The post seemed a really bad mix of testosterone and hormone imbalance..

Its called morale penalty. Never thought Id be taking Finch's side but not wasting ammunition on stacked vills at 50% morale is probs a good idea. Something Cure seems entirely in short supply of.

You seem really bad at math, a 4M v/s 1M points is 100% morale.. So my guess is you have never fought a proper fights otherwise no-one really need to use morale calculator to know that morale will be 100% and not 50%

I could agree, Cure doesn't seem to be as respectable as a basher tribe. How about sit on the fence tribe? Bend over and take it tribe?

wow.. You could have atleast checked war stats before posting bullshit comments

Rank Tribe name Points Villages won Lost villages Ratio Opponents defeated (off.) Opponents defeated (def.)
5 =C= 7.134.099 1.073 118 9.1 64.106.622 18.226.023
11 NADs 2.249.765 290 302 1 28.284.727 32.624.972

Ignoring the villages you lost to SPAM, In this world you have only conquered 290 villages in War.. thats a really bad stats for a 30-40M tribe.. You only seemed to be able to talk rubbish in forums but cant really do anything ingame..

Anyways you are only picking the leftovers from CALM otherwise the stat would have different result..

I am happy to hear that was the version of the plan that ended up on your desk. Which was what we intended. The plan was always a merge of the top of Byzant to NADs and conglomeration of firepower that was needed in Byzant to mop up Byzantine Traitors.

whatever.. You also know that wasn't true and you only wanted a meat shield against SPAM. Anyways i dont realy have time to keep arguing about this..

But in short, from what you have written.. Your plan was to spread the word that Byzant, Rome & DP is going to attack us.. and when we declare on all of them, recruit the so called elite Byzant members? who we will definitely call as refugees and end up attacking your tribe?

What sort of bullshit plan is this?

We thought that borders would not be stacked? Your bad intel again. Inexperienced? This isnt even a case of pot meeting the kettle. What war has Cure ever fought in let alone won?

Again we have fought probably 5 times more Wars than NADs.. Please refer to the stats in the post.. NADS war stats is downright ugly even after removing all the villages you lost against SPAM..

You are a CALM's place to keep the dirty laundry untill its time to clean and consume internally..

We operate as a completely separate Tribe where as you just keep hanging around CALM, eating the leftovers from them.. the only thing you keep doing is adding rubbish posts to forums..

Anyways your post makes it clear that you already think we are completely supporting SPAM which was clearly not the case so lets make it official, start a proper fight and this time ingame rather than verbal fight in forum..

DeletedUser

Good effort for being so shy, welcome to the dance floor!

Your close.... Army! D
Just quote some mofo, and make yourself a hero.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Recruiting the players to NADs from Byzant who had a ridiculous mouth on them couldnt have ever seemed like the best idea...But they sure can take a beating from SPAM