A Calm. voice speaks.....

MR.MR

He is a great player. However, he hasn't really been a part of this account since early April; I signed on as his Co in mid-February, and have been playing this account since. Maybe one day he will reappear, tho i have recently acquired a fantastic co of my own... (finally!)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I see, Kpdck has a really good eye on awesome players seems he picked a really good player in you...

Hoping to fight you and test ur skills..Goodluck!

DeletedUser

He is a great player. However, he hasn't really been a part of this account since early April; I signed on as his Co in mid-February, and have been playing this account since. Maybe one day he will reappear, tho i have recently acquired a fantastic co of my own... (finally!)

The wonderful thana? :)

ashoka1

Some stats

Side 1:
Tribes: SPAM
Side 2:
Tribes: Calm., NADs

Timeframe: 29/08/2012 00:01:11 to 06/09/2012 17:41:58

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 95
Difference: 53

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,414,504
Side 2: 910,129
Difference: 504,375

chart

____________________--

However i found this interesting as well..A lot of Calm. /Nads player insist that they are just allies..not a family/academy or basher tribe so i included our allies as well in these stats..

Side 1:
Tribes: SPAM, Valour
Side 2:

Timeframe: 19/07/2012 00:23:49 to 06/09/2012 17:41:58

Side 1: 783
Side 2: 727
Difference: 56

chart

Side 1: 6,929,652
Side 2: 6,834,324
Difference: 95,328

chart

DeletedUser103870

ash can i ask to put a stat of just calm vs spam from beginning of this war ?

DeletedUser105228

Side 1:
Tribes: Calm.
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 642
Side 2: 418
Difference: 224

chart

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 54
Difference: 34

chart

As requested.

ashoka1

As requested.
Requested from whom..

:icon_rolleyes: Ali asked me..Those were my stats...

On a serious note...Great Job Calm. You are 34 villages ahead in this border skirmish after being the first one to make move..and that too within a week against a tribe like SPAM...So you guys r doing great..Really i am serious...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

stick the stat posting to one thread. When its posted in both people lose focus on the thread topic (not that we usually keep to it) and the excuse/explanation for those said stats will get spammed in both threads. Still fun to see that villages are changing hands, this world is getting fun again :)

DeletedUser

Requested from whom..

:icon_rolleyes: Ali asked me..Those were my stats...

On a serious note...Great Job Calm. You are 34 villages ahead in this border skirmish after being the first one to make move..and that too within a week against a tribe like SPAM...So you guys r doing great..Really i am serious...:icon_twisted:

Yes. Well done, Calm. When I was recently in SPAM, you were causing widespread panic and tons of defence were requested to the front lines.
Now that Dildo Atkins couldn't handle me speaking my mind and sticking up for my tribe, I'm no longer gonna be supporting Ashoka and Potmirana.
I've withdrawn all support for those 2 players.
If you step up your hits now, you should get better results.
Ps. Sorry for my pointless nukes Dyldo A had me send. Might not have been so pointless if he hadn't been distracted by comic books and followed up a plan with Nobles though. :)
TT.

DeletedUser

Yes. Well done, Calm. When I was recently in SPAM, you were causing widespread panic and tons of defence were requested to the front lines.
Now that Dildo Atkins couldn't handle me speaking my mind and sticking up for my tribe, I'm no longer gonna be supporting Ashoka and Potmirana.
I've withdrawn all support for those 2 players.
If you step up your hits now, you should get better results.
Ps. Sorry for my pointless nukes Dyldo A had me send. Might not have been so pointless if he hadn't been distracted by comic books and followed up a plan with Nobles though. :)
TT.

Yea...we had a little problem with one guy needing a ton of support after Trojan T withdrew from him for no apparant reason, that is being sorted as we speak though :p. Other than that its been cool. No panicing, just communicating and focusing on the fight at hand. As for our nukes causing results, it is clear from the stats that they are:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 26
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1: 539,898
Side 2: 240,031
Difference: 299,867

chart

That difference will only increase in the coming days.

By the way, you are spelling my name incorrectly. Dylan is a quite simple 5 letter word that even my 5 year old cousin can spell, so I expect you to be able to do it too. But then again, he is also able to apologize and see where hes gone wrong if his mum tells him off, so hes different to you in that way too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol. I've seen the panic mails back and for.
The tribe is failing.
Well done, Calm.
Now. If the right thing happens, and Valour hit from the Western flank, then there is practically NO DEF home in Spam and they will fall very quickly.
2 super powers hitting hard and fast a poorly ran tribe.
Phenomenal changes to the world that'd mean.
It'd then be a 2 horse fight to the end with Valour and Calm.
I'll be watching this closely :)
Good luck to the 2 of you.
TT.

DeletedUser

lol. I've seen the panic mails back and for.
The tribe is failing.
Well done, Calm.
Now. If the right thing happens, and Valour hit from the Western flank, then there is practically NO DEF home in Spam and they will fall very quickly.
2 super powers hitting hard and fast a poorly ran tribe.
Phenomenal changes to the world that'd mean.
It'd then be a 2 horse fight to the end with Valour and Calm.
I'll be watching this closely :)
Good luck to the 2 of you.
TT.

Spare me your cacafuego, pretty much everything you say about SPAM is lies from a guy who did the equivalent of ragequitting over the last few days.

I also understand you might be mistaking communication for panicing. When a player, lets say ashoka1 for example, needs some Defense or a snipe. This is posted on the forums, or in a mail and some defense is arranged, hence ashoka1 managed to protect the village. This is how tribes work, in which people work together to succeed.

*Theodred*

When I was recently in SPAM
TT.

Such a shame how things turned out. All the crap you post, because that's what it is, is just spam. Funny how the only thing you took from such a great tribe was its name. I reckon SPAM are one up now.. now that they're rid of you.

DeletedUser

Ah. Another attention seeker surfaces for no apparent reason apart from 'attention' (yawn)

- Well done Valour on taking this boring player out -

You forget - I was IN that tribe. I KNOW what panic looks like. No matter how DA dresses it up in pretty flowers, they are in PANIC and losing the front. FAST.
If Dyldo steps down and gives the reigns to someone I respect, like HTM, or quite a few others, then the front may hold out a bit longer, but Calm. have it together and are looking much better. Well done to the better tribe at this moment in time. :)
TT.

DeletedUser

Shush Cure bitch.

Make a fool of me once, shame on you. Make a fool of me twice, shame on me. That's the second time a SPAM member has used that term to talk about Cure or a member of our tribe. How many more times should we overlook this before it becomes a problem? And, if that is truly how SPAM feels about us, I could think of many ways to remedy that.

No true threats... just trying to make you think before speaking.

DeletedUser

Make a fool of me once, shame on you. Make a fool of me twice, shame on me. That's the second time a SPAM member has used that term to talk about Cure or a member of our tribe. How many more times should we overlook this before it becomes a problem? And, if that is truly how SPAM feels about us, I could think of many ways to remedy that.

No true threats... just trying to make you think before speaking.

Thats how I feel, not SPAM.

You could probably think of many ways to "Cure" that feeling but it will just end up being laughed at.

I won't argue with bashers on the forums but you're welcome to take it up with me ingame, along with your threats.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Firstly, calling me a basher is laughable. I've never bashed for you or anyone else in this game so, please, get your facts straight before using such a generic and weak insult. Secondly, we weren't arguing. I was trying to show you that YOU, not SPAM could affect others in your tribe by the words you use. Not that you care, apparently.

But, look who I'm talking to. You're not the leader of your tribe. I shouldn't expect you to understand anything about this game past mass-clicking the attack button. So, you keep being a moron and I'll keep taking care of my tribe.

By the way, moron... no, I won't be attacking you in game. You're nowhere near me. Therefore, it would be pointless. As soon as I DID take your villages, SPAM would just retake them. But, that's ok. You just keep clicking that attack button and, please, leave the brainworks part of this game to much more capable people. Thanks and have a great day!