A Calm. voice speaks.....

DeletedUser

If calm did not have an offer for the players in deus would valour have given the better offer? Probably not so who forced who?

DeletedUser

Duncan, could you please not double post, just edit your first one :D

King Sean04

Yes, nobling a small barb is not at all an issue compared to 15 members and 10mil.+ points.

-Duncan

But why noble the small barb right next to the secret we had a claim on and were actively attacking it?

DeletedUser

That is not the only barb your account has nobled a few questionable barbs in k53.

DeletedUser

If calm did not have an offer for the players in deus would valour have given the better offer? Probably not so who forced who?
Valour knew Calm. had an offer. They denied us that offer and forced us to view this as an act of agression.

Duncan, could you please not double post, just edit your first one :D
Fixed.

But why noble the small barb right next to the secret we had a claim on and were actively attacking it?
Why are you asking me? Which barb did I noble again?

That is not the only barb your account has nobled a few questionable barbs in k53.

You obviously aren't informed, at all, of the terms of the Valour - Calm. alliance.

Please don't talk about what you don't know.

-Duncan

DeletedUser

I see, but nobling a barb right near it in the middle of Valour territory isn't? Nice to know :icon_rolleyes:

Proof just incase you need it: 455|530

K54 is shared territory.

Yes or no calm supported deus against valour? Yes or no calm tried to recruit members of deus that valour were attacking?

Yes, for a couple days Calm supported the Mechanical Clock in an attempt to avoid an issue with valour having all the clocks.

FAIL

Valour has ALL the Clocks, so now the world has an issue.

One tribe CAN NOT hold all of one secret unless they are saying they are ready to win the world. Period.

King Sean04

K54 is shared territory.

Please tell me you're acting like an idiot and you're not really an idiot. That vill is completely, and I mean completely, surrounded by Valour. There was absolutely no reason to noble it, unless you guys were planning on taking the secret.

DeletedUser

Nobling a 3000 point barb next to an ally even in a shared k is either noobish or fraught with ill intent. Supporting a non allied tribe against an allied tribe in an interesting way of playing the game. There were rumors of calm merging with pop which would have given them 10 or 11 of the secrets. Needing 1 of the deus secrets left valour in a position where they were forced to block. Imo.

DeletedUser

Nobling a 3000 point barb next to an ally even in a shared k is either noobish or fraught with ill intent. Supporting a non allied tribe against an allied tribe in an interesting way of playing the game. There were rumors of calm merging with pop which would have given them 10 or 11 of the secrets. Needing 1 of the deus secrets left valour in a position where they were forced to block. Imo.

2 things here:

1 - Rumors are rumors and cant be trusted.
2 - Whos pop? and are they going to merge into hip-hop or somthing?

DeletedUser

Are you a complete idiot?

Just wondering because SPAM and Valour noble shit next to eachother all the time and while they may not be barbs it could easily be 'fraught with ill intent' if we were all paranoid bastards.

To continue on addressing your fail cascade of a post, rumors =/= facts. (facepalm)

So all in all, just paranoid bullshit from you. Improve next time you post, mmmk?

DeletedUser

Just wondering because SPAM and Valour noble shit next to eachother all the time and while they may not be barbs it could easily be 'fraught with ill intent' if we were all paranoid bastards.

To continue on addressing your fail cascade of a post, rumors =/= facts. (facepalm)

So all in all, just paranoid bullshit from you. Improve next time you post, mmmk?

I think you should improve your post and not just expand/copy the post above you.

DeletedUser

Yeah ok. Nobling a 3000 point barb next to a valour player while there are plenty of other barbs in the area seems perfectly logical. Also what happened to pop again?

DeletedUser

Please tell me you're acting like an idiot and you're not really an idiot. That vill is completely, and I mean completely, surrounded by Valour. There was absolutely no reason to noble it, unless you guys were planning on taking the secret.

So? k54 is shared nobling area. Perhaps UK was just looking for growth?

No, It's nobling. Paranoia may make it look "fraught with ill intent", but really it's just me expanding my cluster.

And uh, what rumors? Please don't spread them.

2 things here:

OMG, (highfive) for that number 2. First time I laughed in this post.

I like you.

I think you should improve your post and not just expand/copy the post above you.
Why does it matter? He's supporting you?

Yeah ok. Nobling a 3000 point barb next to a valour player while there are plenty of other barbs in the area seems perfectly logical. Also what happened to pop again?

1. Stop making it a big deal. Just nobling.
2. Pop? Like Snap-Crackle-Pop?
3. Please quit w60.

-Duncan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2 things here:

Lol sorry stupid auto correct. While rumors can not be trusted sometimes they need to be taken into account.

King Sean04

So? k54 is shared nobling area. Perhaps UK was just looking for growth?

-Duncan

That is BS and you know it. Where is the "growth"? There is no where to go. No where to grow. So please, try again.

DeletedUser

Who the hell are pop?

It needed expanding because it sucked. I did a favor.

DeletedUser105228

Planning on taking the secret? Here at Calm. we don't intend on having a full set and winning the world... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

OMG, (highfive) for that number 2. First time I laughed in this post.

I like you.
Big mistake

Why does it matter? He's supporting you?
Because it annoys him

1. Stop making it a big deal. Just nobling.
2. Pop? Like Snap-Crackle-Pop?
3. Please quit w60.
(rofl)
Its the 3 step plan to success

-Duncan

Who the hell are pop?
Made that joke already...
:icon_rolleyes:

It needed expanding because it sucked. I did a favor.

Your a good Samaritan. :D